THE BROWNS BOARD

Everyone Hates The Steelers, but now you can display it proudly and at the same time help support this forum. 100% of all proceeds goes toward the support of this forum!

I_HATE_THE_STEELERS_TSHIRT-1499-800.png

ORDER HERE

Don't need a T-shirt but want to help donate to the support of this Forum anyway, Please use the DONATE LINK below:

DONATE HERE

THANK-YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

On 9/10/2017 at 11:53 AM, admin said:

No, sorry ... I just re-checked the inventory and no more size: LG. 

Try an XL

Yoa,Yoa Mr. Admin..Just ordered that XL that I figure the wife will shrink my week 17 :blush:. Verified address # of 2544, but after payment confirmed it showed a delivery address of 2704? Please ship to 2544//..NOT 2704..Thanks & PM me if needed  

• Like 1

On 9/18/2017 at 8:35 PM, Segageek said:

Will larges be available  again soon 

As long as this guy has been waiting for a mod's response :ph34r: Make sure Segageek get's The "I Hate the Ghoolie" Shirt Free.. Understanding it only comes in blanket sizes with matching "I love myself" Pillow..No charge packing fees cause Pax'ing'ton Lynch will soon Pack for free :D (jcam222-who the hell is Amy? & Amway can't sell these precious shirts;))

3 hours ago, gumby73 said:

As long as this guy has been waiting for a mod's response :ph34r: Make sure Segageek get's The "I Hate the Ghoolie" Shirt Free.. Understanding it only comes in blanket sizes with matching "I love myself" Pillow..No charge packing fees cause Pax'ing'ton Lynch will soon Pack for free :D (jcam222-who the hell is Amy? & Amway can't sell these precious shirts;))

lol come on man you aren't in on the Amy way ? lol damn phone typing

• Haha 1

Reminder that you can also support this site by ordering other Browns gear via the Home Page's The Browns Store link... http://thebrownsboard.com/forum/18-the-browns-store/

Ordered a Alterate Joe Thomas Jersey for the Houston and London trips... free shipping in September... 10% off if you throw them an email, which they ask for anyway at checkout...

These shirts are awesome.Thanks! I work at a Post Office with over 100 carriers. So my mail lady brings it to my working case. So I Cut that bad boy envelope open & hand it to City Carrier #1 (a steel-queen fan) Said "take this down to Rural Carrier #18" (a squeeler Pig #2) for a proper Grand Opening..It Worked B)..Yes it's a great shirt, but you can swing that sucker around like a large Hater-aide towel too & take out Two Steeler-queen Fans in a couple swoops..Thanks Again..  

On 9/20/2017 at 3:04 PM, jcam222 said:

These are great shirts. Likely going to order a few more for Christmas gifts. Admin is there Amy way to order multiples to combine shipping?  I couldn't figure a way to order multiples of different sizes. 

Just contact us prior to ordering and we will work something out with you, at the very least combine all into one, saving you on shipping and possibly even providing you with a quantity discount. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Tacosman said:

why again do we hate the steelers? Do we have some connection to them(other than being pretty close geographically) Im not aware of?

The steelers-ravens and to a lesser extent steelers-bengals thing I get.  The steelers couldnt give two ***** about us....

The shirts read, “I HATE THE STEELERS” ... not “WE HATE ...”

If it doesn’t apply to you, it doesn’t apply to you. 

... and no one asked or cares what the Steelers think about it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

• 6 months later...
On 1/16/2018 at 9:02 PM, Tacosman said:

why again do we hate the steelers? Do we have some connection to them(other than being pretty close geographically) Im not aware of?

The steelers-ravens and to a lesser extent steelers-bengals thing I get.  The steelers couldnt give two ***** about us....

Tell me this after we stomp their butt next month. 

• 3 months later...
  • Zombo unpinned this topic