THE BROWNS BOARD

Prediction

ChicopeeJohn

50 minutes ago, Mudfly said:

I predict Big Ben is still a twat faced prick after the game.....win or lose.....

That is one solid bet.

I wonder how many years left we have of Big Ben. There seems to be rumors coming out of the land of Iron City beer, Primanti sandwiches and incest that he's possibly coming to the end of his line. My hope is his retirement marks the end of them as playoff contenders for generations.

Kizer holds on to the ball too fucking long. He WILL get injured, most likely next week. His problem is that he doesn't know when to protect himself, and has no concept of time. Those features mean he WILL be a target for some of the more juicy, bone crushing type hits.

He is the most athletic QB we have, but Hogan is the best QB we have. Make no mistake, no QB, including Kizer can be a sitting duck and expect much longevity. This kid is just not very good.

3 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Kizer holds on to the ball too fucking long. He WILL get injured, most likely next week. His problem is that he doesn't know when to protect himself, and has no concept of time. Those features mean he WILL be a target for some of the more juicy, bone crushing type hits.

He is the most athletic QB we have, but Hogan is the best QB we have. Make no mistake, no QB, including Kizer can be a sitting duck and expect much longevity. This kid is just not very good.

The biggest problem for Kizer , is having Hue coaching him.

Just now, nickers said:

That too.

38 minutes ago, nickers said:

Hue BETTER develop him.  He came to Cleveland with the reputation of being a QB developer.  Go back and count the QBs he failed to develop in Cleveland.  This might be his last chance.  If Hue doesn't develop Kizer and people start looking at the QBs they passed on the past few years.......................................................

But, I predict Kizer will be a bona fide top level QB in the NFL.  Ghoolie notwithstanding.

7 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

That is one solid bet.

I wonder how many years left we have of Big Ben. There seems to be rumors coming out of the land of Iron City beer, Primanti sandwiches and incest that he's possibly coming to the end of his line. My hope is his retirement marks the end of them as playoff contenders for generations.

Generations? Lmao. Are the rooney's going to sell the team? Because that the only way i see a long term "factory of sadness era". 

It's kind of fun to watch the birth of another NFL QB who will eventually carry his team into the playoffs. It certainly helps to also have a bonafide defense to assist him out of rough situations to get him there. The search is over.

17 hours ago, ChicopeeJohn said:

Hue BETTER develop him.  He came to Cleveland with the reputation of being a QB developer.  Go back and count the QBs he failed to develop in Cleveland.  This might be his last chance.  If Hue doesn't develop Kizer and people start looking at the QBs they passed on the past few years.......................................................

But, I predict Kizer will be a bona fide top level QB in the NFL.  Ghoolie notwithstanding.

Fuck Ghoolie.

16 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It's kind of fun to watch the birth of another NFL QB who will eventually carry his team into the playoffs. It certainly helps to also have a bonafide defense to assist him out of rough situations to get him there. The search is over.

It WOULD BE fun to watch. But it ain't Kizer. 7 sacks per game? Dude, he is going to get fucked up. The only thing he is leading, is in getting his ass sacked.

16 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Generations? Lmao. Are the rooney's going to sell the team? Because that the only way i see a long term "factory of sadness era". 

The Rooney family built a winning culture, when Ben is done, the Steelers might have a couple years of mediocrity, but they aren't going to become the Browns.

Likewise, the Browns are not going to become the Steelers. The Steelers pick better players than the Browns do. They chose guys who hit, who intimidate, who make plays, who positively affect the outcome of the game. They add playmakers. Nothing the Steelers do is going to suddenly make the Browns effeminate roster become killer. Ben retiring is not going to change our edge rusher from being a fun , fit Zumba instructor with brittle stems. 

As I say, the Browns have the hardest hit players in the NFL. I see nothing that has changed.

26 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

It WOULD BE fun to watch. But it ain't Kizer. 7 sacks per game? Dude, he is going to get fucked up. The only thing he is leading, is in getting his ass sacked.

And of course, in your opinion the kid can never learn anything as he goes along in his career?  He will always be that first game rookie QB whose biggest issue was not knowing when to get rid  of the ball to avoid a sack.

So,..to you, he can never improve.  A 21 first game QB will always play that very same way in every game the rest of his career.

If that is the case, then why didn't the Steelers cut or replace BR after his first game. 

I mean...if a 21 year old can never learn anything new...how the fuck is it that you learned to play 30 instruments, as you say you have?  Were you like Mozart?  A genius at age 7.....and never learned anything after that?

24 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

The Rooney family built a winning culture, when Ben is done, the Steelers might have a couple years of mediocrity, but they aren't going to become the Browns.

Likewise, the Browns are not going to become the Steelers. The Steelers pick better players than the Browns do. They chose guys who hit, who intimidate, who make plays, who positively affect the outcome of the game. They add playmakers. Nothing the Steelers do is going to suddenly make the Browns effeminate roster become killer. Ben retiring is not going to change our edge rusher from being a fun , fit Zumba instructor with brittle stems. 

As I say, the Browns have the hardest hit players in the NFL. I see nothing that has changed.

All the Rooneys that counted are dead. George Halas is dead.  Paul Brown is dead. Al Davis is dead. Quit living in the past.

But it looked to me that it was that DB from Pitt. that took the hardest hit of the game.....administered upon himself. He will likely be in the concussion protocol.  (don't recall his name)

And it was a Steelers player that got the worst of it:  Stephone Tuitt may be out for the year with a torn bicep.

And to my knowledge, no Browns player came out of there with any serious issue.  In fact, Danny Shelton played and it had been said that he would not go for a couple of weeks.

19 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Didn't you say he runs too much too and called him Black Tarkenton. I mean which is it, he holds onto the ball too much or he runs too much. Can't be both.

6 minutes ago, runyon27 said:

Didn't you say he runs too much too and called him Black Tarkenton. I mean which is it, he holds onto the ball too much or he runs too much. Can't be both.

If you've been around here long enough you would know that yes it can be both.   Whatever fits the bullshit narrative that the blowhard wants to spew on a particuliar day.   The sooner everyone ignores him or stops responding to him, the better off the board will be.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Make sure you let mom know how awesome they are. 

8 hours ago, runyon27 said:

He'll tell you some BS. He just picks the side that's right. The o-line doesn't make a difference, now it's all on Kizer.

Archived