Sign in to follow this  
BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread***

hoorta    897

J- I have to agree with around 90% of what you wrote. I was at the game, and haven't had the chance to look at the DVR yet. 

Regarding Kizer- he was inaccurate at ND, and prone to making huge mistakes on occasion. Why I screamed oh f**k!! when his name got called on draft day. Fer instance- unless Hue has elaborated- Kizer's int was not only underthrown by 15 yards, it was into triple coverage, with Watt trailing the play. 

Thanks Kenny "POS" Britt for that Braylon Edwardsesque drop that hit you right between the 1 and 8. We're paying you $7 million to catch the damn ball. Had he actually caught it, he had smooth sailing for at least another 10-20 yards. Great receivers NEVER drop opportunities like that. I was worried when we signed him, he'd revert to his pre contract year form- which wasn't very good. 

Forget all the other stuff- if we hadn't had that blocked punt, it might have been another story. 

medicineman    70

Horta I said the same thing when I saw he signed Britt, I was like WTF? There are a good bit of decent wideouts we could of signed or made a trade for, Did Sammie play? the guy we got off Pisspuke? Most of our passes were made by TE or RB. Cory C had a couple and I believe Ricardo had 1, other than that our WR didn't do crap. Britt had 1 catch and 1 huge wide open drop.

TexasAg1969    581
15 hours ago, medicineman said:

Horta I said the same thing when I saw he signed Britt, I was like WTF? There are a good bit of decent wideouts we could of signed or made a trade for, Did Sammie play? the guy we got off Pisspuke? Most of our passes were made by TE or RB. Cory C had a couple and I believe Ricardo had 1, other than that our WR didn't do crap. Britt had 1 catch and 1 huge wide open drop.

Kenny Bowe 2.0

• Haha 1

Tour2ma    1,408

Not feeling Bowe analogies... Bowe was done... mentally and physically.

Britt? Not focusing, as the latest drop vividly showed, but still has physical gifts. Hue is sending a wake up call by threatening benching; Williams is likely reminding Britt that "I vouched for your ass."

TexasAg1969    581
1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Not feeling Bowe analogies... Bowe was done... mentally and physically.

Britt? Not focusing, as the latest drop vividly showed, but still has physical gifts. Hue is sending a wake up call by threatening benching; Williams is likely reminding Britt that "I vouched for your ass."

A drop is a drop by any other name. At this point it's hard to tell the difference. Hopefully that is just as premature as the Garrett bust talk.

Tour2ma    1,408
20 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

At this point it's hard to tell the difference.

I'm taking a guess based upon the fact that Britt has actually been open... ;)