Sign in to follow this  
BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns Vs. Steelers Game Day Thread***

jbluhm86    77
12 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

a 3 point loss to shitsberg does

Yeah, and this attitude is why we continue to lose to them year after year. Being ok with a loss to a division rival? Jesus Christ...

gumby73    300
9 minutes ago, Tacosman said:

we ran the ball for 2 yards per attempt today.  Our running game sucked.  What game were you watching?

You sir, have been a A$$  on here since the day you signed up..Go find a team but not this one..maybe corn-holeing is your type

Mark O    431
1 minute ago, jbluhm86 said:

Yeah, and this attitude is why we continue to lose to them year after year. Being ok with a loss to a division rival? Jesus Christ...

The fans attitude can make the team play better?   If that was the case then no team would ever have losing seasons.   The game is fucking entertainment.   I want the Browns to win every game but after getting blown out week after week last season, I'm willing to give this years team a chance and see the positives in a game that we had a chance to win until late in the 4th  quarter.   You can choose to be miserable and only be happy when the team wins, but good luck with that.

gumby73    300
6 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

we just outplayed them with no lucky breaks as Brown & Ben had 3 times..We will learn how to finish than lets hear you talk

D Bone    552
5 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Honestly, this attitude of "well, we lost, but the team is improving" horseshit is what's driving the failure of this team and its fanbase.

Hey dildo, the team was 1-15 last year....... If you expect them to go 12-4 this year then you are actually a stupid dildo. No one here wants them to lose, but those of us who aren't a stupid dildo like yourself know what the reality of this team is.

Now go run along and play Madden. 

cambridgeho    75
3 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Noone is fucking ok with it. I am ok with having tge youngest team in the league and giving the Steelers all they wanted. If your not on board with the effort given and the possibility of Kizer being our future, then fuck off. Kizer went 20-30 for over 200yrds. throwing all over the field and scoring 2 tds. This was the best played 1st game in a very long time. A loss for sure, but for once we can see we have a good future. 

Mark O    431
8 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

And being a miserable asswipe will make the team win?   Really?   Please explain to me how that attitude of the fans has a direct effect on the results on the field.

dawg2fan    13

Not sure if anyone posted this before, but what if the Steeler's didn't block the punt after our first possession?  Who's to say we wouldn't win today?  I understand they did and I give them credit for it.  Just remember this was our first game of the season and it is the youngest team in the NFL.  

tiamat63    356
15 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Honestly, this attitude of "well, we lost, but the team is improving" horseshit is what's driving the failure of this team and its fanbase. I'm sorry, but moral victories don't put points in the fucking win column, gentlemen, ACTUAL victories do. Look at successful teams like the Patriots; do you see them patting themselves on the back for some moral victory after a loss? No.

Idk what game you were all watching, but the Browns game I was watching showed a disorganized offense, a porous O-line that we spent bank on to improve in the offseason allowing over 7 sacks on their rookie QB, WR's who couldn't catch the clap while rubbing nuts with Ghoolie, a QB who's probably not going to make it for a full season because he'd rather run outside of the pocket and get continuously sacked for losses instead of throwing the fucking ball away, and a middling D who gives up chunks of yards at a time while failing to wrap up tackles. This shit isn't good, people.

And since when did we start patting ourselves on the back from a loss to one of our biggest perceived rivals in the NFL. I'm sorry, but i'm not going to look on the bright side when we lose to the fucking NY Jets, much less the goddamn Steelers. 

So, yeah, you fellas can keep your moral victories; i'll wait to celebrate until we actually get a "W". Peace out.

At least i'm not the only one with his eyes wide open on this board...

What oline is supposed to allow their QB six hours.to throw?    4-5 of those sacks are on Kizer.  To be expected.

tiamat63    356
24 minutes ago, Tacosman said:

we ran the ball for 2 yards per attempt today.  Our running game sucked.  What game were you watching?

Found success when we cut out the east west game and went downhill.    Crow also missed a couple nice holes. 

Sure you aren't factoring in sack totals?  Sounds like you might be. 

nickers    251
32 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

a 3 point loss to shitsberg does

A loss is a loss is a loss.. there's no 2 ways about it...

D Bone    552
1 minute ago, nickers said:

Thank you Cap'n Obvious..... in other news, water is still wet. 

boo fagley    138

1. Browns defense is for real. The players love playing for Williams. 

2. Steelers defense aint all that. Their shaky secondary will hurt them all season.

3.The trifecta -  Kizer sacks, mistakes and WR drops add up to drive killers.

4 Damn special teams mistake for points.

5 Kizer showed a lot of poise playing from behind and driving down to keep the game close. Strong arm.

6 Cheapshot Steelers were rightly called. Im sure they will be bitching that the refs are out to get them.

• Like 1

gumby73    300
4 minutes ago, nickers said:

leave it up to the crotchet Dee browns fans to be so positive..Ben has thrown those same lucky wobbly darts now to same WR's for 3 years..Your Rookie QB just started in April..Way to stay at your same miserable self..there's no 2 ways about it..      

• Upvote 1

runyon27    41
36 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

Honestly, this attitude of "well, we lost, but the team is improving" horseshit is what's driving the failure of this team and its fanbase. I'm sorry, but moral victories don't put points in the fucking win column, gentlemen, ACTUAL victories do. Look at successful teams like the Patriots; do you see them patting themselves on the back for some moral victory after a loss? No.

Idk what game you were all watching, but the Browns game I was watching showed a disorganized offense, a porous O-line that we spent bank on to improve in the offseason allowing over 7 sacks on their rookie QB, WR's who couldn't catch the clap while rubbing nuts with Ghoolie, a QB who's probably not going to make it for a full season because he'd rather run outside of the pocket and get continuously sacked for losses instead of throwing the fucking ball away, and a middling D who gives up chunks of yards at a time while failing to wrap up tackles. This shit isn't good, people.

And since when did we start patting ourselves on the back from a loss to one of our biggest perceived rivals in the NFL. I'm sorry, but i'm not going to look on the bright side when we lose to the fucking NY Jets, much less the goddamn Steelers. 

So, yeah, you fellas can keep your moral victories; i'll wait to celebrate until we actually get a "W". Peace out.

At least i'm not the only one with his eyes wide open on this board...

This post is dumb. Considering on paper we should have gotten blown out I think Kizer played well. Some of those sacks are on Kizer not the Oline, he is a rookie he will learn to get rid of the ball. Yeah the D gave up "chunks" or yardage.....I am not sure what game you were watching. Let the season play out some, the fact this was a 3 point game and not a 20 point game was impressive.

Canton Dawg    263
49 minutes ago, Tacosman said:

The Browns averaged 2.3 yards per attempt compared to the Stoolers 2.1 yards per attempt.

Tinker Bell is overpaid.

nickers    251
1 minute ago, runyon27 said:

This post is dumb. Considering on paper we should have gotten blown out I think Kizer played well. Some of those sacks are on Kizer not the Oline, he is a rookie he will learn to get rid of the ball. Yeah the D gave up "chunks" or yardage.....I am not sure what game you were watching. Let the season play out some, the fact this was a 3 point game and not a 20 point game was impressive.

But! But! But!.. "We still lost the game"

• Like 1

Kvoethe    71

Considering the line was ...9

we are tied with the superbowl champs lol as i stated before.  Which fanbase is more upset?  Us or them?

dawg2fan    13

if some one would've said our QB gets sacked 7 times and we still lose by 3, I would call it a moral victory.  Of course we didn't win, but we have some good positives to take away.  Lets take this to the Raven's game and hope to win.

boo fagley    138
27 minutes ago, runyon27 said:

If you had asked random NFL fans about this game Im fairly sure that most would tell you that the Steelers would blow the Browns out.

D Bone    552

I'm only going to bang my head against this wall once more...... 

This is a 1-15 team being led by a 21yr old rookie QB. Even if they are 'noticeably better' than last year - which certainly was the case today, they are still more than likely going to suffer a losing season. 

It's how they look this season - even in the tough, frustrating loses like today's, that will point towards where our future is headed. THERE ISN'T A FAN ON THIS BOARD THAT IS HAPPY WE LOST TODAY...... get that fucking straight, you pencil dicked anal lickers. 

A 1-15 team has to walk before they can run, and today they stood up and took a few steps before falling back on their asses. Hopefully they will get better each week and from what I saw today, I am confident that they will...... How many wins that totals up to remains to be seen.

Now if they start to get blown out each week and look like they are regressing, then all of you "we suck, and I am so happy to be the one who tells you we suck because I know everything and you all don't know shit and I am the greatest ever" crowd ....... you know who the fuck you are, you can all grab your little pecker with one hand and type away with the other and tell us all how right you were as you spew your junk all over the keyboard, knowing you're the King of the Browns Board.

But until then............. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ROOT FOR THIS YOUNG TEAM.

• Like 1

TexasAg1969    590

Considering we had the largest spread in the league in Vegas, I'd say we did better than the bettors expected. Hope they lost a ton including Mr. G.

acidhead    3

I see a shift in the AFCN:

Steelers 11 wins & div

Ravens 9 wins poss. wildcard

Browns 7 wins on upswing

Bungles 4 wins and cellar dwellers for years to come

Mark O    431
2 minutes ago, D Bone said:

I'm only going to bang my head against this wall once more...... 

This is a 1-15 team being led by a 21yr old rookie QB. Even if they are 'noticeably better' than last year - which certainly was the case today, they are still more than likely going to suffer a losing season. 

It's how they look this season - even in the tough, frustrating loses like today's, that will point towards where our future is headed. THERE ISN'T A FAN ON THIS BOARD THAT IS HAPPY WE LOST TODAY...... get that fucking straight, you pencil dicked anal lickers. 

A 1-15 team has to walk before they can run, and today they stood up and took a few steps before falling back on their asses. Hopefully they will get better each week and from what I saw today, I am confident that they will...... How many wins that totals up to remains to be seen.

Now if they start to get blown out each week and look like they are regressing, then all of you "we suck, and I am so happy to be the one who tells you we suck because I know everything and you all don't know shit and I am the greatest ever" crowd ....... you know who the fuck you are, you can all grab your little pecker with one hand and type away with the other and tell us all how right you were as you spew your junk all over the keyboard, knowing you're the King of the Browns Board.

But until then............. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND ROOT FOR THIS YOUNG TEAM.

Totally agree....but I'd add...the ones who feel the need to tell us the team sucks and all that shit....should just go find another team.  Either root for the young team that is growing in the right direction or go the fuck away.

• Upvote 2