Sign in to follow this  
Westside Steve

Still freedom of expression?

Clevfan4life    279
1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Well you kind of snapped at me for picking on Woody and Cleve. I think you can see from the recent Cleve that he definitely thinks there's a rightful double standard here. I tend to agree with your post that you made after that one.

Steve, talk about "protectees" when u can pull urself away from dh and cals cocks for just a brief moment. U guys anal daisy chain each other daily so stfu ok? Thnx

Westside Steve    1,719
10 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Steve, talk about "protectees" when u can pulk urself away from dh and cals cocks for just a brief moment. U guys anal daisy chain each other daily so stfu ok? Thnx

Actually you don't bring anything substantial to the table so there's really no need to defend anybody against your braying.

WSS

• Upvote 1

Clevfan4life    279
28 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Actually you don't bring anything substantial to the table so there's really no need to defend anybody against your braying.

WSS

Yet u still immediately put ur tongue in their bholes when they put out the bat signal. Im def convinced

calfoxwc    1,176

9-11-september-11-2001-32144937-513-345.

calfoxwc    1,176

as a point of reference to location, the Pentagon is right across the river from Washington D.C.