THE BROWNS BOARD

Still freedom of expression?

Westside Steve

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/local/columnists/kyle-munson/2017/09/08/black-high-school-quarterback-teammates-pictured-white-hoods-cross-burning-kkk-confederate-flag/644784001/

So whose opinion of Freedom expression would change that these assholes Cleveland Browns or San Francisco 49ers players?

WSS

Man Steve, here you go again trying to get a "gotcha" in. Cal levels of not understanding how this works. Again, when you base your beliefs on core values / principles, and not political affiliation, it's pretty easy.

They can express how they see fit within the law. They also have the right to feel with the consequences. 

Both this and the kneeling are covered. Though silently kneeling because you see systemic racism in the country is a little different than expressing that actual hate and racism through the KKK

Some people, and you know who you are, are quick to defend offensive behavior if it only offends people they don't like. Idiots that they are I can't remember the last time the Klan killed anybody. I do know these numbers:

https://www.odmp.org/search/year/2017

Whether I like it or not the Constitution gives people the right to do all sorts of obnoxious shit. You are free to join the Nazi party or the Ku Klux Klan or black lives matter or the Panthers or join a radical Muslim Mosque, Antifa, the Westboro Baptist Church or  the Communist Party 

Personally I wish mutual respect were the law of the land but thanks to people like you and Cleve the ACLU has seen to it that there's almost no depths of shitty behavior that isn't constitutionally protected.

But now you cry about it. Shot with your own gun.

WSS

Oh so because the kkk hasnt officially lynched a ngr in 50 or so years, its fine to dress up in their gear? Cause u realize they only readon they're still not lynching black people is cause the federal govt cracked down on it right? They still stand for the same shit, they dont do it anymore because they cant count on local hillbilly law enforcement to protect them anymore. 

Have i told u yet today what an idiot u are steve? If not.....ur an idiot steve. When obe of these kneeling players does so cause he wants white people lynched than u gave something. Right now you're trying cobble together a false equivalency like an clown fuck with no brains.

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Some people, and you know who you are, are quick to defend offensive behavior if it only offends people they don't like. Idiots that they are I can't remember the last time the Klan killed anybody. I do know these numbers:

Whether I like it or not the Constitution gives people the right to do all sorts of obnoxious shit. You are free to join the Nazi party or the Ku Klux Klan or black lives matter or the Panthers or join a radical Muslim Mosque, Antifa, the Westboro Baptist Church or  the Communist Party 

Personally I wish mutual respect were the law of the land but thanks to people like you and Cleve the ACLU has seen to it that there's almost no depths of shitty behavior that isn't constitutionally protected.

WSS

I think you're having a real hard time following along

Or your Typical Steve-ing harder than you ever have before.

I literally just posted the opposite of what you say I'm doing in your follow up post...

13 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I think you're having a real hard time following along

Or your Typical Steve-ing harder than you ever have before.

I literally just posted the opposite of what you say I'm doing in your follow up post...

aye, there's the rub. Steve is correct. Cleve and woodpecker railed about "consequences" when it was involving

a Christian bakery couple, and other times.

Bui then, well...they defend anybody who seems to be taking anti-actions pertaining to their leftist emotional

knee jerk bloviating, and whine that consequences aren't "fair"....

it twists one way and then the other, on the same subject, with liberals.

33 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Freedom of expression?  Absolutely.

Freedom from consequence?  Nope.          Kaep doesn't have a job - oh well.  

These kids might not be allowed back on their football team - oh well.     

True enough. Kaepernick doesn't have a job because he sucks and he's a team cancer. Crowell still has one. Cleve and Woody probably think that bloodu cop picture of his was a knee slapper.

WSS

8 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

I highly doubt that unless you're trolling. 

Of course I was trolling. 

Meaning that I don't actually believe they think the police officer beheading photo was funny,  butI don't think they are nearly has upset about that photograph as they are over a few stupid high school kids with pillowcases on their heads.

WSS

4 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Of course I was trolling. 

Meaning that I don't actually believe they think the police officer beheading photo was funny,  butI don't think they are nearly has upset about that photograph as they are over a few stupid high school kids with pillowcases on their heads.

WSS

I don't think either of them were angry or 'upset'.    I'm certainly not upset over this.  Not my decision,  not my life.  Stupid and in the poorest of taste is a good way to describe it.    

I wasn't upset about the Crow thing either.     Thought it was extremely dumb and off the cuff.    But Crow gave his apology, made his amends and is still with the team because the team allows it therefore we move on.    

If that were to happen in this case then I'm good with that as well.   If they're dismissed because the coach just can't have that, I'm also ok with that as well.

I can't imagine your personal boogeymen Woody and Cleve sharing a much different viewpoint.  

So the crows picture didn't bother you, fair enough. So none of this matters to you whatsoever, fair enough as well.  As for myself I thought the crows picture was offensive and I also think the only reason he apologized is because his agent talked him into it. I don't think it was sincere for a second. That's pretty much my take on most apologies after somebody has been busted for something. Then again my remarks weren't really directed toward you.

But if you think your protectees share your feeling you might go back a couple of posts and read.

WSS

Steve, as bad taste as what crow did was, its also still not the same thing. The kid reacted to another police shooting video......in an extremely inmature way. But he was "reacting". These kkk youth just thought it would be "fun". There was no reaction to anything....ie "context". They put on white hoods and burned a cross, which is exactlly what preceded lynchings decades ago.

Not sure why christians arent horribly offended by burning crosses but the phrase  "happy holidays" literally ruptures vaginal tendons. 🙄

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Steve, as bad taste as what crow did was, its also still not the same thing. The kid reacted to another police shooting video......in an extremely inmature way. But he was "reacting". These kkk youth just thought it would be "fun". There was no reaction to anything....ie "context". They put on white hoods and burned a cross, which is exactlly what preceded lynchings decades ago.

Lynchings decades ago versus murdering police officers hours or days ago. Is that a trick question?

Not sure why christians arent horribly offended by burning crosses but the phrase  "happy holidays" literally ruptures vaginal tendons. 🙄

Don't know and don't care. Happy holidays doesn't bother me but I'm not much of a Christian even though I kind of wish I were. Anybody who is truly wishing that I enjoy my holiday season no matter what it is makes me happy. I do, unfortunately, become annoyed when some assholes order their employees or whoever what phrase to use or not to use.

Otherwise who cares?

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

So the crows picture didn't bother you, fair enough. So none of this matters to you whatsoever, fair enough as well.  As for myself I thought the crows picture was offensive and I also think the only reason he apologized is because his agent talked him into it. I don't think it was sincere for a second. That's pretty much my take on most apologies after somebody has been busted for something. Then again my remarks weren't really directed toward you.

But if you think your protectees share your feeling you might go back a couple of posts and read.

WSS

I'm unfamiliar with whom my 'protectees' are....?   

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

No, they're quite similar.  Sure, the youth thing was bit more thought out and Crows was rather (Christ, I Hate using this phrase now) knee jerk but they're the same.      I doubt Isiah condones or wants the killing of cops.  I doubt these young guys want the harm of black people.    However for a brief moment they did something dumb that emulated or promoted those things.  

They're not different, we just hold Crow to a bit higher standard as we should - he's an adult and someone with a much more vast platform.  

19 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I'm unfamiliar with whom my 'protectees' are....?   

Well you kind of snapped at me for picking on Woody and Cleve. I think you can see from the recent Cleve that he definitely thinks there's a rightful double standard here. I tend to agree with your post that you made after that one.

WSS

I didnt defend or condone what crowell did steve, but i "understand" it. If the browns had let him go for it you woyldnt have heard a complaint from me. I would gave said oh well such are consequences. I was fully expecting him to be let go.

same goes fir those kids, they're gonna be let go from the team and possibly the school because there was no context to what they did. If crowell were to do something similiar now than yeah he'd be the same. 

I have zero doubt if these kids made the exact same picture dressed as isis guys with a dude kneeling infront of them hands tied with a hood on......u'd be calling for jail time

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Well you kind of snapped at me for picking on Woody and Cleve. I think you can see from the recent Cleve that he definitely thinks there's a rightful double standard here. I tend to agree with your post that you made after that one.

Steve, talk about "protectees" when u can pull urself away from dh and cals cocks for just a brief moment. U guys anal daisy chain each other daily so stfu ok? Thnx

10 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Steve, talk about "protectees" when u can pulk urself away from dh and cals cocks for just a brief moment. U guys anal daisy chain each other daily so stfu ok? Thnx

Actually you don't bring anything substantial to the table so there's really no need to defend anybody against your braying.

WSS

Archived