THE BROWNS BOARD

Pluto

Westside Steve

Pluto is one of the guys I like.  He makes sence.  - I've got us at 5-12.

Kizer demonstrated to me that he could be RG3 stupid by taking on tacklers in the Giants game to, "See what it's like to get hit in the NFL".    I'm sorry, but to me that's a demonstration of stupidity.  The QB, more than anyone else, can not get hurt and have to leave the game(s).  I don't care how big and tough they think they are.

nickers - I love that avatar!

29 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Cleveland Browns prediction time, I hate this! -- Terry Pluto (photos)

Terry's a breath of fresh air...

Also loved the tribe article that followed.

13-3 Baby!

We have a pretty EASY line-up if we can win through the Division and bust Indy's ass. Could be a gleam guys. 

I have a hard time believing they will only win 4 games. I suppose that can happen, because it's a young team that needs to "learn how to win," and injuries can effect any team

Preseason games usually don't mean squat, but I really liked the attitude of the defense. That alone should make a big difference. The Browns have struggled for years on holding the opponent in 2 areas...3rd and long, and covering a screen pass. I think they have the personnel to improve that immediately.

7-8-1. Tie Houston in Houston. Woof, GO Browns.

I like Pluto, I really do.  I think 4 wins is probably accurate.  If we avoid the injury bug, we might even be at 5 wins.  What's awful is our schedule.  Starting off against the Steelers is really the biggest "Eff You!" I can think of.  What better way for them to get the season rolling, and what worse way for us to begin our long season of disappointment.  If we opened up against the Jets or the Bears...I'd be the first one saying we have a really good chance.  

But the injury bug HAS bitten us, and it's almost impossible to believe that it's our freaking #1 pick.  I mean, REALLY?!  

Listen, we all want more than 4 wins, even 5 sounds so much better for some reason.  But let's be honest, it's not the wins and losses that REALLY matter this year.  What matters is our extremely young QB.  Our QB who FINALLY is built for the AFC North.  Our very own 6'4, 235 pound kid with a big arm and WHEELS.  How does he handle playing poorly?  How does he respond after getting NAILED by James Harrison? (probably illegally).  How does he come back after the pick-6's, the failed comebacks, and the heart-breaking "Cleveland Style" losses?  If the kid weathers the storm, mixes in good games with the bad, and ends the season on his own two feet...we didn't 4 or 5 games, we won SO MUCH MORE.  If we finally have our QB, and I think we'll know after this season, it's GO TIME in Cleveland.  For the first time in a LONG TIME.

Just think about what we can do with our draft picks if we have our QB.  Two first rounders?!  THREE second rounders?  Can you say, "Hello star WR?"  "Good Afternoon Mr. Star Safety!"  The key to our season is Kizer, and I only wish we had more firepower to help him.  I'm really sad with our WR's, and I've said all along not to expect anything from Njoku.  

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Cleveland Browns prediction time, I hate this! -- Terry Pluto (photos)

http://www.cleveland.com/pluto/index.ssf/2017/09/cleveland_browns_prediction_ti.html

Shared from my Google feed

No idea what Mickey and Goofy have to say so far.  But this sounds pretty rational.

WSS

Mickey and Goofy were not downgraded to being a dwarf planet the way Pluto was. ;)

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Bullshit. Pluto is still a full-fledged planet

WSS

Well, it DOES have a tenuous atmosphere...it has geology...it's round...it has a couple of moons.....but what do we know.....we're just Browns fans.

Archived