THE BROWNS BOARD

Happy trails Don Williams RIP

6 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

For instance like musician Don Williams is?

WSS

I didn't gripe and tell you how boring a thread about musician Don Williams was, did I?  I just said I didn't know him. In fact, I added additional information about another Don Williams. I was perfectly willing to learn about this Don Williams. (and I do know that I have heard the song that was linked)

9 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Its not my fault that you are too stupid or too lazy to learn shit.

but I cant google shit right?   I can only pull out scant stats from 1970 time frames of Cleveland sports...

back when it was fun to do. 

but really  - you gotta relax a bit! 

gipper  - you just flat out changed the subject. THAT is the problem. I don't want to "learn sh*t" just

because you didn't "know sh*t". Some of us just don't want to know the stuff you know. You know?

That is one song I remember from Don Williams - always identified with it.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

gipper  - you just flat out changed the subject. THAT is the problem. I don't want to "learn sh*t" just

because you didn't "know sh*t". Some of us just don't want to know the stuff you know. You know?

That is one song I remember from Don Williams - always identified with it.

You "don't want to know the stuff I know"?   "You don't want to learn shit"?

Do you read what you write?  Are you really that small/closed minded?  (Should I be surprised at that..given your propensities?)

I jsimply said that I didn't know Don Williams the C&W artist. But I listened to the video and I think I had heard the song before.  (not sure how that constituted changing the subject...if anyone changed the subject it was Fair Hooker).  I also said that I had not chosen to listen to much C&W.  But I learned a little bit about this guy from this.  Maybe you can learn a little about things some times as well. You are not too old yet.

the quotes. That means those were in reference to the context that you used. I dispute what you said, in context.

Therefore, I'm saying that your love of trivia gets old, to me. And bitching that some people don't go for your trivia

makes you look a lot smaller than you think you are "big".

something like that.....

On 9/16/2017 at 8:38 PM, calfoxwc said:

the quotes. That means those were in reference to the context that you used. I dispute what you said, in context.

Therefore, I'm saying that your love of trivia gets old, to me. And bitching that some people don't go for your trivia

makes you look a lot smaller than you think you are "big".

something like that.....

There is a lot of shit  put on these board's Cal that gets old to most people.  

And I don't bitch that people don't go for my trivia.   I ONLY bitch at people that bitch about the trivia. I mean, people can ignore them at their will and there is no problem at all.  I mean, take for example all your political  posts. I universally ignore them and I don't gripe about the fact that you place them here.  If someone griped to you that they didn't want to hear your opinions...you would have a response.  And, as I said, the only people I respond to are those that gripe about the trivia.  That is what happened here.   Someone griped at the fact that I did not really know this Don Williams....which I readily admitted. And they then griped about the fact that I knew a bunch of other trivia...but not this particular piece of minutiae. 

Archived