THE BROWNS BOARD

Did schult get put on the ps?

Clevfan4life

53 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I wonder if they move ogbah to garetts RDE spot. Anyway, orchard and holmes are  our backup DE's? Not comfortable with that

I have no problem with Orchard. I expect him to perform.  And Holmes as backup...I expect him to perform as a backup should....only occasionally.

3 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I wonder if they move ogbah to garetts RDE spot. Anyway, orchard and holmes are  our backup DE's? Not comfortable with that

Why would they? Ogbah's been working LDE all preseason. Besides familiarity you'd be moving him across from LT.

Personally I'd move Nassib. If he can't beat the LT, then his length can come into play.

I don't have much faith in Nassib.

The Ghoul called Myles Mr. 1 tackle....but in reality that describes Nassib.  

Practice Squad

# NAME POS. HT. WT. AGE EXP. COLLEGE
74 Averill, Travis OL 6-3 295 23 R Boise State
81 Higgins, Rashard WR 6-1 198 22 2 Colorado State
28 Hillary, Darius DB 5-10 183 24 1 Wisconsin
88 Holtz, J.P. TE 6-3 240 24 1 Pittsburgh
56 King, Deon LB 6-2 220 24 2 Norfolk State
33 Magee, Terrence RB 5-9 220 24 1 LSU
36 Murray, Najee DB 5-8 182 23 R Kent State
38 Stribling, Channing DB 6-2 188 22 R Michigan

12 hours ago, Orion said:

I don't have much faith in Nassib. The Ghoul called Myles Mr. 1 tackle....but in reality that describes Nassib.  

DL #1 goal in run D? Keep the OL off our LBs...

I watched Nassib closely this preseason. He was a wrecking machine at LDE... full attack mode.

11 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I watched Nassib closely this preseason. He was a wrecking machine at LDE... full attack mode.

Key word 'preseason'.

He shined last preseason...but got quite dim when the regular season kicked off. - hopefully this year is different.

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

He was? I saw him make a few motor plays but dude, he wasnt getting home inside the timer. If the cov was good he sometimes was able to chase the play. He also disrupted a few passes. Pass rushing tho was not improved over ladt year at all. He looked a little stronger tho and for that i give him credit, i saw him take on a guard/tackle combo block and stay in there......but i also saw schult do the exact same against the same two OL. 

Archived