THE BROWNS BOARD

I smell a fink, bet this is why trump is all of a sudden chummy with dems...

Clevfan4life

Seems jr admitted to seeking out russian dirt on hillary afterall. How many times has his story changed now? Wonder if the dems are strong arming trump with this. Trump might be cutting deals to keep mueller off his kids ass. 

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-jr-says-he-wanted-russian-dirt-to-determine-clinton’s-‘fitness’-for-office/ar-AArrziG?li=BBnbcA1

itt hasn't changed. I saw his interview long ago - he said he was interested in the russian info on higgardly, but during the meeting,

none came forward. It sure sounds like a set up to me. And the woman who met with him and was going to give him that info?

Never did. And she was a big time lefty democrat activist. We've been through all that already.

Or it could just be Trump is  New York liberal at heart who was pretending to be a conservative? If I remember right all his children were registered democrats and he was a financial donor to liberal democrats like Pelosi, Schumer and Hillary Clinton among others. 

Trump has done some good things such as getting us out of TPP and the Paris Climate accords as well  He saved the Supreme Court from becoming predominantly liberal with Gorsuch but I don't fully trust the Donald. He is way better than the alternative Hillary Clinton. 

His recent siding with the democrats on the debt ceiling was not any great negotiating but simply caving to the democrats demands which is no different than what any other RINO would do. Even with the republicans controlling all three branches of government they still act like they are the minority party and the democrats are in control.

Archived