Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Clevfan4life

So alex jones accused NASA of running a child sex slave op on mars...

Recommended Posts

Clevfan4life    277

NASA today had to "officially" deny it. You infowar listening cunts you are an embarrassement to this country infront of the world. We all know who the ones here are that post links back to infowars horseshit. Fuck you. I mean miss me until its a mars pizza joint or some shit, u fucking clowns

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TexasAg1969    579
12 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

NASA today had to "officially" deny it. You infowar listening cunts you are an embarrassement to this country infront of the world. We all know who the ones here are that post links back to infowars horseshit. Fuck you. I mean miss me until its a mars pizza joint or some shit, u fucking clowns

Do not make fun of our inadvertent Russian colluders on this board please. They are just posting information because it sounds Trumpette positive. Who cares where it was manufactured?:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OldBrownsFan    956

Anyone who claimed the killings at Sandy Hook  was a hoax like Jones did/does should never be taken serious. They have no credibility.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Westside Steve    1,707
45 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Anyone who claimed the killings at Sandy Hook  was a hoax like Jones did/does should never be taken serious. They have no credibility.

Cleve takes him seriously.

WSS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MLD Woody    350
58 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Cleve takes him seriously.

WSS

I'd first point to those that have legitimately posted Infowars links on here

 

 

 

IT TURNS THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clevfan4life    277
1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Cleve takes him seriously.

WSS

U realize the president of the u.s takes infowars seriously right? Do i need to post links to the stories of trump calling alex jobes on air thanking him for his election support? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clevfan4life    277
22 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I'd first point to those that have legitimately posted Infowars links on here

 

 

 

IT TURNS THE FRICKIN FROGS GAY!

 

Maybe im mistaken but hasnt wss himself posted infowars links? Was he just jumping in here to get out infront if it? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
calfoxwc    1,171

so, if screwball alex jones talks about the eclipse, it didn't happen?

"der"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×