THE BROWNS BOARD

Football is back, Chiefs @ Cheats

LondonBrown

4 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Hardly...I would never have made that prediction.  If any team would take the division from the Pats it would be the Fins.  (but I don't predict that either)

Tannehill may need another knee surgery.  if tyrod taylor recovers from his concussion the bills have the team to win that divison this season. 

2 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Tannehill may need another knee surgery.  if tyrod taylor recovers from his concussion the bills have the team to win that divison this season. 

U are a funny stoolers fan.

doesn't NE kick ur ass in every afc championship or playoff game.

yep. u better hope the bills win.....that's ur only chance. thing is belichick is a genius and tomlin is a purple drank douche.

5 hours ago, miktoxic said:

U are a funny stoolers fan.

doesn't NE kick ur ass in every afc championship or playoff game.

yep. u better hope the bills win.....that's ur only chance. thing is belichick is a genius and tomlin is a purple drank douche.

And that is racist as fuck mik. Wtf is wrong with you? Purple drank douche? Did you watch the pats game? They looked pretty bad. The steelers have also done a good bit to address the patriots problem. J. J wilcox, haden, mike hilton. Just extended tuitt. I have no idea how this season shakes out but if the pats had trouble slowing the chiefs what makes you think they are going to slow the steelers? 

Brady was sailing passes, his velocity was off. They are down to cooks, hogan and dorsett with mitchel on ir and amendola in protocol. Hightower got hurt as well. 

On 9/8/2017 at 9:38 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

Well I learned my lesson. Even against what is supposed to be great defenses, activate my player Tyreek Hill in my fantasy league every week. Would have gotten an easy 113 points even with the leg craps he went out with late in the game. My activated guys Antonio Brown (while the Browns win), Amari Cooper and Stephon Diggs better do better than that on Sunday.

Personally, I have always refused to stink up my fantasy football teams with steeler or ratbird players. Meanwhile, K. Hunt got me

45.6 points vs the Patriots. Too bad the Chiefs weren't playing the sissy squealers, he would have gotten me at least 120. :D

I've picked the chiefs to go to SB the last 3 years.

ain't fooling me again.

belichick will cut and trade whoever to make that team great again this year....too bad browns franchise never saw him as more than a parcell's spinoff.

and racist? HA! Furthest thing from it. I just hate everyone equally.

Buttichek was an arrogant ass with the Browns. Alienated the media, his players, the fans... he started being

a human being with all the talent over with the patriots. big freaking deal - not to me. His playcalling was

far worse than Forrest Gump, and he got po'd at Kosar because Kosar and his offense changed buttichek's stupidass

playcall, and it went for a TD.

Butticheck reeked of sour, fermented elderberries, and was so arrogant he thought other people would blow his nose

for him when he had a cold. One day, Buttichek was out in his front yard, climbing up his flag pole with a tape measure...

crap. I already used that one....

7 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Personally, I have always refused to stink up my fantasy football teams with steeler or ratbird players. Meanwhile, K. Hunt got me

45.6 points vs the Patriots. Too bad the Chiefs weren't playing the sissy squealers, he would have gotten me at least 120. :D

The guy in my league who had Hunt did not start him this week. 296 total points just sat on his bench. And the guy I'm pitted against this week started Brady who scored zero points. Ryan better light up da Bears for me.

7 hours ago, miktoxic said:

I've picked the chiefs to go to SB the last 3 years.

ain't fooling me again.

belichick will cut and trade whoever to make that team great again this year....too bad browns franchise never saw him as more than a parcell's spinoff.

and racist? HA! Furthest thing from it. I just hate everyone equally.

Mentioning tomlin and purple drank is racist. 

16 minutes ago, miktoxic said:

how about manziel and purple drank? gronk? then it's not racist?

go fuck urself marshmallow safe space needing little fag. typical liberal. 2 faced hypocrite.

Lol. You arent smart. 

12 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Lol. You arent smart. 

12 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Lol. You arent smart. 

HA! I got more knowledge, creativity and worldly experience in one of my old grey nutsack hairs than u'll ever know about inbred.

16 minutes ago, miktoxic said:

HA! I got more knowledge, creativity and worldly experience in one of my old grey nutsack hairs than u'll ever know about inbred.

I doubt it, usually racist fucks dont step outside the box. Especially ones dumb enough to try to pass it off. 

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

I doubt it, usually racist fucks dont step outside the box. Especially ones dumb enough to try to pass it off. 

1 hour ago, Vagitron said:

HAHAHAHA!!

u know absolutely nothing about me. My extended family through best friend in Army is black. Ur a dumb fuck. U couldn't walk 10 steps in my shoes. EVER.

2 hours ago, miktoxic said:

HAHAHAHA!!

u know absolutely nothing about me. My extended family through best friend in Army is black. Ur a dumb fuck. U couldn't walk 10 steps in my shoes. EVER.

Guess you shouldnt have used the stereotype then, nevermind the pretty cliche "my best friend is black" comment. Your friend would be disappointed in you. 

Im doing pretty alright for myself and have dealt with plenty in my soon to be 35 years but i dont claim to know you, i just know what you typed shitter and it was racist. Lol

Now call me a snowflake which is dumb as fuck and say something else that makes you look stupid. 

On 9/9/2017 at 3:25 PM, Vagitron said:

No.  The Pats will win.  I would like it if you were right.  I would like to see the Bills or Phins win....but it won't happen.

2 hours ago, Vagitron said:

... my soon to be 35 years...

35? I took you for much older based upon the mass of accumulated ignorance you display... :)

On 9/9/2017 at 11:57 PM, Vagitron said:

And that is racist as fuck mik. Wtf is wrong with you? Purple drank douche?

Why would you consider that "racist"?  Purple drank is some kind of drug mixture.  Do you think it is racist to facetiously call someone a druggie? Or did you really thing he was calling Tomlin "Purple?

Did you watch the pats game? They looked pretty bad. The steelers have also done a good bit to address the patriots problem. J. J wilcox, haden, mike hilton. Just extended tuitt. I have no idea how this season shakes out but if the pats had trouble slowing the chiefs what makes you think they are going to slow the steelers? 

Brady was sailing passes, his velocity was off. They are down to cooks, hogan and dorsett with mitchel on ir and amendola in protocol. Hightower got hurt as well. 

You are really being Dusty Springfield here....just wishing and hoping.  You better worry more about how your own team does before worrying about thinking you are catching up to the Pats.  Taking the Browns 5th best CB won't help you beat Brady.  And Tuitt is what? Now out for the year perhaps.  (saw something to that effect). You may be lucky to scrape by the Rats or the Browns.

21 hours ago, miktoxic said:

how about manziel and purple drank? gronk? then it's not racist?

go fuck urself marshmallow safe space needing little fag. typical liberal. 2 faced hypocrite.

Has nothing to do with being a liberal.  I am a liberal.   And I don't see the connection...any more than you do. 

14 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

35? I took you for much older based upon the mass of accumulated ignorance you display... :)

Steeler fans start learning to be ignorant at a very early age. It goes along with being toothless and incestuous.

(And wait...before I say it....let me ask you this.....as WSS and I just had this conversation yesterday:    He says calling someone the "H" word.  (connotation for someone who is from Appalachian area and of limited intellect)  is just as racist or at least as derogatory as calling someone the "N" word.  

And I kind of, sort of agree.  What say you all?

Archived