THE BROWNS BOARD

Football is back, Chiefs @ Cheats

LondonBrown

9 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

what was the offsetting penalty to keep ball at 1 yard after pats hold? total BS has begun in Boston early..it laughable  

I know it's hilarious. The refs didn't even announce it. 

17 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

I know it's hilarious. The refs didn't even announce it. 

looked it up..They called DE Allen Bailey for defensive holding also on the running play? we have not seen from are pats fan Macfagey.. he must be the local zebra in chowder town

the patriots were holding and holding, and it wasn't getting called.

pretty dishonest stuff, to me. they hit the KC punter TWICE in a row, that's

a dirty second time....

stupid patriot receivers are just like the squealers, if the pass was uncatchable, they go through

some fake acting trying to get a penalty, even when there was NONE.

I had a bet for big money from a friends daughter who looooves Tom Brady.

I won my dollar back that a lost after the super bowl.... lol

And as I told you last year during the 1st half of the SB, Tom Brady is D O N E. No man outruns age, and Brady's touch on longer balls as well as his release have diminished. Yes, yes, yes he is still better than the shit we have, but just keep watching and learn.

Tom Brady will not ever again play in a SuperBowl. He's done.

5 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

And as I told you last year during the 1st half of the SB, Tom Brady is D O N E. No man outruns age, and Brady's touch on longer balls as well as his release have diminished. Yes, yes, yes he is still better than the shit we have, but just keep watching and learn.

I guess if you say it enough, eventually it's true.  

Isn't it amazing? I call it out, you jackoffs bitch and attack me. THen, after all your analytical bullshit, after all your quoting "the experts:...most of what I say comes to fruition.

Tom Brady had an "on any given Sunday" moment in the SB. I told you very clearly that you witnessed his last hurrah. His release is visibly slower, his accuracy on longer balls is gone, and he is making more bad decisions. Those of you who think the Pats will make the SB again, think again. As goes Brady, so go the Pats. Brady will never again be the QB he was. 

Stick a fork in him. 

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2017/09/08/5-takeaways-from-the-patriots-42-27-loss-to-the-chiefs

6 minutes ago, miktoxic said:

Never play in a Super Bowl again?

i got $50 sez he does. 

So you think they go this year? Because hes 40, their defense isnt great. Hightower got dinged, mitchell is on ir. Edleman is out and amendola is in concussion protocol. 

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

So you're saying that you told everybody that a 40 year old QB has diminishing athletic skills?

Man, what a modern day prophet.

Why are you at this corner of the internet writing post after post?   Shouldn't you be running the table on the stock market or working for the CIA? 

Hunt? How 'bout Smith?

KC +8 was a pretty easy call. They are a very good team... or were until Berry tore(?) his achilles. Blanketed Gronk all nite. Did enjoy seeing their full-house backfield... in the gun no less. Loved seeing the D unleashed once Pats were down double digits.

Bill treats early games as tune-ups... always has. No panic there... Hightower's knee may not be a big deal. Their lack of a pass rush? Bigger... but then there's their 2ndary. Offensively? A lot to tidy up as well, but not the first time that's been the case.

Well I learned my lesson. Even against what is supposed to be great defenses, activate my player Tyreek Hill in my fantasy league every week. Would have gotten an easy 113 points even with the leg craps he went out with late in the game. My activated guys Antonio Brown (while the Browns win), Amari Cooper and Stephon Diggs better do better than that on Sunday.

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I think I have to see more of him to make that determination.    A couple of things are true....whether he is done or not, it does not matter if he cannot get any protection, which he didn't. He could have been in his prime and that is still the case.

More amusing to me is how the Chiefs ran roughshod over the Patriots defense.  Atlanta did that as well in the SB last year, its just there they had OC Kyle Shanaham making stupid play call decisions that lead to bad results.  This could be the way that defense plays all year. I don't think  they have much talent on that defense.  Their one good guy...Hightower went out...and that was all she wrote for the Pats defense. 

So...Brady being "old" isn't the Pats main concern.  That bad defense is.   And next they have to face the high flying Saints and Drew Brees.

(Also...if anyone looked old and slow, it was Gronkowski)

7 hours ago, Vagitron said:

So you think they go this year? Because hes 40, their defense isnt great. Hightower got dinged, mitchell is on ir. Edleman is out and amendola is in concussion protocol. 

didn't say that......BUT to say brady will never sniff the lombardi trophy again (didn't say he'd win either) is ludacris.

ROLL OUT! i'm willing to make that cheap bet.

7 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Well, the Pats have always proven a resilient bunch.  They are like one of those horror story guys....Jason or Michael Myers etc. or a vampire.  Just when you think you have put a stake in their heart they come back to life.   Nevertheless...the issues you mention are legitimate concerns, which I hope to continue to be concerns and that the Pats continue to lose.

23 minutes ago, miktoxic said:

who do the Pats have in their division????

exactly.

Really?   Jets, Bills, Dolphins.   They are not in danger of losing the division really....unless they really continue to play as they did last night AND the Dolphins really step it up. 

It is not inconceivable....but I would say that it is about 20-1 odds against that happening.

37 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

113? What kind of scoring does your league use?

WRs get 1 point per yard over 70 yards receiving/running and 50 points for TDs. He had 133 total yds plus a 50 point TD. So 63 + 50 = 113. It's a CBS fantasy league set up for 8 people.

My dilemma this week is whether to play QB Ryan (falcons) against Chicago in Chicago or Big Ben against the Garrettless Browns. Do I believe the pre-season Browns D is for real or should I go with the guy who lost the SB?

Archived