THE BROWNS BOARD

Crazy, Wild Prediction Thread

The Gipper

The purpose of this thread is not to be serious...but to make wild, crazy, funny predictions about the football season....or anything really.  Here are a few:

1. Bbedward made the first one...and I am just reiterating his here:   Browns 72  Steelers 3.  Though I suggested giving them 74 points to set the all time NFL record for points scored.  

2. Actually the NFL record for most points scored in  a game combined...is 113 pts...by, I believe the Giants and Eagles back in the 60s.  A 72-41 score.  How about Browns 74 Steelers 41.....breaking that record by 2 points and staying somewhat loyal to bbedwards prediction.

3. Donald Trump will resign as President of the United States proclaiming: "I just really wanted to see if I could win...I really didn't want the job all that much".   And he will say that "My true calling is to be the owner of a Pro Football Team".  He will reinstute the USFL, and will bring back the New Jersey Generals....(but he will call them the New York Generals)...along with the Birmingham Stallions, The Portland Breakers, the LA Express, the San Antonio Gunslingers, and a new team: The Monterrey Mexico Vaqueros, because he loves Mexico and Mexicans so much and feels they should have a team in his league.

4. After 109 years, the Chicago Cubs will win a World Series.    (Wait...what's that you say...they won one after 108 years).  OK, make that the Cleveland Indians will win a WS after 69 years.

5. A Cleveland Browns player will win Offensive Rookie of the Year...but it will not be Kizer....it will be Matthew Dayes, the next to last player drafted.  And a Cleveland Browns player will win Defensive Rookie of the Year, but it will not be Garrett, it will be undrafted Free Agent Kai Nacua, who will lead the NFL in interceptions after believing that he would be on the Practice Squad for the year.

6. The New York Jets will surprise everyone and wrest the AFCE title from the Patriots.   (I told you these were meant to be wild and crazy).

7. In the first game of the season vs. the Celtics,  LeBron James tells his coaching staff that "I am going to guard Kyrie the entire game".  He does so, and Kyrie scores less than 10 pts.  but mainly because he ruptures his Achilles Tendon  in the first quarter of the game and is out forthe rest of the year.

Go ahead and make your wild and crazy predictions. 

Archived