Sign in to follow this  
jbluhm86

Wednesday Was Trump's First Day As A Democratic President.

TexasAg1969    579

Well there's nothing gone too wrong that building a nice new wall can't fix.....................................................................wait what?.........keep the dreamers and no wall?

Never mind. It was all just peas in a walnut shell all along.:P 

With a few new inventions thrown in by Trump.:rolleyes:

calfoxwc    1,171

gloating over a false narrative. I'm not surprised....

here is the Trump latest? tweet:

"

No deal was made last night on DACA. Massive border security would have to be agreed to in exchange for consent. Would be subject to vote. The WALL, which is already under construction in the form of new renovation of old and existing fences and walls, will continue to be built.

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really! They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own — brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security."

The idea that the wall would be finished in his first six months is just silliness. All of my angst has been the unvetting of an obamao/leftist encouraged tidal wave of poor, uneducated, often criminal illegals into our country. Coward-Piven and ms13 gangs, etc etc etc etc etc. The security that has been put in more and more, is stopping a ton of that garbage, and they are going after criminal illegals/gangs bigly.

When I've thought about the kids who were brought here illegally - it isn't their fault. They are similar to my friend  from India's kids - though he got here legally. He said they are 100% American, and it would probably kill them if they moved back to India where he grew up.

The sad part is, the marxist left's affinity for crude, hate-filled identity politics. So divisive, so damaging. But it  gets the "demoquackic" party base voting in a block for anyone who gets nominated. Too bad.

TexasAg1969    579

I'll make you a bet on that wall right now. It will never be completed as a real wall all the way across the US/Mexico border. That is an illusion, not a reality. Bottle of Mexican tequila on that cal. You have 7 1/2 years to go "starting now!".:D

calfoxwc    1,171

that's a nonsense bet. I never expected a "great wall of china" on our border. At least across the most obvious, easiest

crossings. I'm still thinking a phaser laser stun beam across ten miles would do the trick.. that, in effect, would be

a "wall". I just want illegal immigration stopped. Illegal immigration was all about flooding our Real American voter demographics with

locked in democratic (illiterate, unskilled dependent on welfare, etc) voters

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/16/new-york-dem-illegals-should-have-the-right-to-vote/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/13/illegal-immigrants-get-ok-to-vote-in-maryland-citys-elections.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/12/obama-amnesty-creates-loophole-for-illegal-immigra/

TexasAg1969    579
15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

that's a nonsense bet. I never expected a "great wall of china" on our border. At least across the most obvious, easiest

crossings. I'm still thinking a phaser laser stun beam across ten miles would do the trick.. that, in effect, would be

a "wall". I just want illegal immigration stopped. Illegal immigration was all about flooding our Real American voter demographics with

locked in democratic (illiterate, unskilled dependent on welfare, etc) voters

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/16/new-york-dem-illegals-should-have-the-right-to-vote/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/13/illegal-immigrants-get-ok-to-vote-in-maryland-citys-elections.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/12/obama-amnesty-creates-loophole-for-illegal-immigra/

Not important what you think it means, only what Trump thinks it means. And he thinks it means a real wall all the way across that borderline and proposed it that way with Mexico footing the bill. And the majority of his supports bought it that way, "Build that wall". It was always a crazy idea, but just like "largest crowds in history", Obama's birther crap, and so many others, he believes his own crazy lies.

And a phaser laser? How about a Star Wars vessel of some type?

calfoxwc    1,171

you mean he "lied" because he hasn't built a wall all the way every inch of our southern border, and hasn't

made mexico pay for it in... SIX MONTHS ? that is just laughable, sorry.

boo fagley    128
On 9/13/2017 at 4:45 PM, OldBrownsFan said:

Ed was Trump's biggest backer but he never thought Trump was a conservative.

A hardcore conservative would have lost the election. Dems came over to Trumps side.

Moderates really make the best POTUS. The American people are sick of the gridlock do nothing congress. Laurel and Hardy (Mconnel and Ryan) arent going to get the wall built. Very few Republicans are supporting Trump. So screwem, trade DACA for the wall.

boo fagley    128
13 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Not important what you think it means, only what Trump thinks it means. And he thinks it means a real wall all the way across that borderline and proposed it that way with Mexico footing the bill. And the majority of his supports bought it that way, "Build that wall". It was always a crazy idea, but just like "largest crowds in history", Obama's birther crap, and so many others, he believes his own crazy lies.

And a phaser laser? How about a Star Wars vessel of some type?

Rich coming from an Obama supporter :D

How do you know that the wall wont be built? 

TexasAg1969    579
13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you mean he "lied" because he hasn't built a wall all the way every inch of our southern border, and hasn't

made mexico pay for it in... SIX MONTHS ? that is just laughable, sorry.

No this lie will continue for another 7 1/2 years. That bottle of tequila will be safe all that time.

calfoxwc    1,171

sure, go ahead. your Obamao was innocent when guilty, higgardly was "Wonder Woman" (gag)...

and the false narrative that Trump will have been a failed president is fact to you.

Liberals, emotional knee jerkie is their "god"

TexasAg1969    579
5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

sure, go ahead. your Obamao was innocent when guilty, higgardly was "Wonder Woman" (gag)...

and the false narrative that Trump will have been a failed president is fact to you.

Liberals, emotional knee jerkie is their "god"

Still hanging on to the deflection defense I see...............obamer this .........hillarity that...............liberal twat....................etc. Meanwhile our adversaries back the blowhard liar further and further into his dysfunctional corner knowing he is at best incompetent and ill-prepared to actually lead the greatest power on earth because he is incapable of listening to even the best of his advisors more than a minute or two before he goes off on another rambling, unthoughtful, baby needs a new toy tweetstorm that he passes off as "foreign policy". Our allies have correctly assessed him as a dangerous narcissistic liar who is totally untrustworthy with allied intelligence.

Westside Steve    1,707
36 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Still hanging on to the deflection defense I see...............obamer this .........hillarity that...............liberal twat....................etc. Meanwhile our adversaries back the blowhard liar further and further into his dysfunctional corner knowing he is at best incompetent and ill-prepared to actually lead the greatest power on earth because he is incapable of listening to even the best of his advisors more than a minute or two before he goes off on another rambling, unthoughtful, baby needs a new toy tweetstorm that he passes off as "foreign policy". Our allies have correctly assessed him as a dangerous narcissistic liar who is totally untrustworthy with allied intelligence.

Of course by allies you mean foreign countries standing around putting their hand out for US bucks right? ;)

WSS

calfoxwc    1,171
4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

not defensively deflecting. Just wondering where was all this angst you display on principle, during the obamao years?

You are eight years, at least, an invisible complainer based on principle. You didn't say diddly. But you lose the election, and THEN

your desire to speak up "all of a sudden" comes forward? nah. not buyin it. Still tangled in the web of sour grapes, I see....

Grapes_Sour.jpg