THE BROWNS BOARD

Wednesday Was Trump's First Day As A Democratic President.

jbluhm86

15 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

that's a nonsense bet. I never expected a "great wall of china" on our border. At least across the most obvious, easiest

crossings. I'm still thinking a phaser laser stun beam across ten miles would do the trick.. that, in effect, would be

a "wall". I just want illegal immigration stopped. Illegal immigration was all about flooding our Real American voter demographics with

locked in democratic (illiterate, unskilled dependent on welfare, etc) voters

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/16/new-york-dem-illegals-should-have-the-right-to-vote/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/09/13/illegal-immigrants-get-ok-to-vote-in-maryland-citys-elections.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/12/obama-amnesty-creates-loophole-for-illegal-immigra/

Not important what you think it means, only what Trump thinks it means. And he thinks it means a real wall all the way across that borderline and proposed it that way with Mexico footing the bill. And the majority of his supports bought it that way, "Build that wall". It was always a crazy idea, but just like "largest crowds in history", Obama's birther crap, and so many others, he believes his own crazy lies.

And a phaser laser? How about a Star Wars vessel of some type?

you mean he "lied" because he hasn't built a wall all the way every inch of our southern border, and hasn't

made mexico pay for it in... SIX MONTHS ? that is just laughable, sorry.

13 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you mean he "lied" because he hasn't built a wall all the way every inch of our southern border, and hasn't

made mexico pay for it in... SIX MONTHS ? that is just laughable, sorry.

No this lie will continue for another 7 1/2 years. That bottle of tequila will be safe all that time.

sure, go ahead. your Obamao was innocent when guilty, higgardly was "Wonder Woman" (gag)...

and the false narrative that Trump will have been a failed president is fact to you.

Liberals, emotional knee jerkie is their "god"

5 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

sure, go ahead. your Obamao was innocent when guilty, higgardly was "Wonder Woman" (gag)...

and the false narrative that Trump will have been a failed president is fact to you.

Liberals, emotional knee jerkie is their "god"

Still hanging on to the deflection defense I see...............obamer this .........hillarity that...............liberal twat....................etc. Meanwhile our adversaries back the blowhard liar further and further into his dysfunctional corner knowing he is at best incompetent and ill-prepared to actually lead the greatest power on earth because he is incapable of listening to even the best of his advisors more than a minute or two before he goes off on another rambling, unthoughtful, baby needs a new toy tweetstorm that he passes off as "foreign policy". Our allies have correctly assessed him as a dangerous narcissistic liar who is totally untrustworthy with allied intelligence.

36 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Still hanging on to the deflection defense I see...............obamer this .........hillarity that...............liberal twat....................etc. Meanwhile our adversaries back the blowhard liar further and further into his dysfunctional corner knowing he is at best incompetent and ill-prepared to actually lead the greatest power on earth because he is incapable of listening to even the best of his advisors more than a minute or two before he goes off on another rambling, unthoughtful, baby needs a new toy tweetstorm that he passes off as "foreign policy". Our allies have correctly assessed him as a dangerous narcissistic liar who is totally untrustworthy with allied intelligence.

Of course by allies you mean foreign countries standing around putting their hand out for US bucks right? ;)

WSS

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

not defensively deflecting. Just wondering where was all this angst you display on principle, during the obamao years?

You are eight years, at least, an invisible complainer based on principle. You didn't say diddly. But you lose the election, and THEN

your desire to speak up "all of a sudden" comes forward? nah. not buyin it. Still tangled in the web of sour grapes, I see....

Grapes_Sour.jpg

Archived