THE BROWNS BOARD

The debt ceiling

Westside Steve

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/06/politics/trump-meeting-with-democrats-deal/index.html

As for myself I despise the fact that we raise the debt ceiling everytime we overspend. I despise the fact that the liberal media has the deadbeats of the country up in arms over the suggestion of shutting down the government. But it's unfortunately inevitable. Everybody in Washington knows they are going to raise it so I think in this instant president Trump is wise to get out ahead of it. I've said all along that this fucking hurricane provides the perfect cover for wasting money. His options are actually pretty Limited. He could fight the debt ceiling but as we all know a small number of scumbag turncoat Republicans would be pleased to fuck him and the country over just to get their mugs on CNN. So it's a lose-lose situation to begin with. Still you can bet the dirt balls on the left won't give him credit for this and the Republicans will cry that they've been blindsided even though they fully realize they wouldn't follow through anyway.

WSS

all this cowardice, kicking the can down the road. Complain about the 20 trillion debt, when campaigning, then

just going along and voting to raise the debt ceiling.

On the leftist side.....

Cloward-Piven looms as a motive from the radical extremist dems.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2010/01/05/cloward-piven-and-fundamental-transformation-america.html

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/the-cloward-piven-strategy-is-alive-and-well-at-the-border/

NOTE: Obamao graduated from Columbia. Holder graduated from Columbia.

Hey there are multiple instances of your boy Obama lying about it. This is an extenuating circumstance that allows the cocksuckers to raise it yet again. And he knows he can't really trust Congress anyway. Cocksucker in Chief McCain would probably throw a monkey wrench into it anyway.

:lol:

Just one of the reasons I hate the two party system almost as much as I hate a three-party or more system.

WSS

25 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Are you guys suggesting that Donald may have lied to you during the campaign? 

Say it ain't so!:P:lol:

After all he's NOT a pathological liar or anything like that.:D

And what is Hillary Clinton but a pathological liar? Obama?  I  will never regret voting for Trump over Clinton. His getting a constitutional supreme court justice on the Supreme Court was enough for me. Anything else he might do is just icing on the cake. 

29 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

And what is Hillary Clinton but a pathological liar? Obama?  I  will never regret voting for Trump over Clinton. His getting a constitutional supreme court justice on the Supreme Court was enough for me. Anything else he might do is just icing on the cake. 

So, do you prefer chocolate or vanilla icing? Lol:

Trump, Schumer agree to pursue plan to repeal the debt ceiling

let-them-eat-cake-the-biggest-bestestmos

7 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

This is straight up bullshit.  Dude is supposed to eliminate these ridiculous programs not fund them.  If he passed not one bill his entire presidency it would be better than this bullshit.  He ran on the anti Pelosi platform the entire way.  The libs here are being extra douchy, but they are dead right on this.  There is no defense for this nonsense.  Just by caving a little to these career scumbags he will derail his presidency.   I'm getting the feeling this is going to happen more and more.  I'm fine with the "I had the biggest crowds" and "broke ass Mexico is going to pay for the wall" kind of bullshit, but this is unacceptable on every level.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! Ann has seen the light.We woulda thunk it. Must have seen my shell game post.:lol:

Of course not Ann, and not most people who consider themselves conservative, think that your choice for president would have been better.

I think everyone on this board who knows me realizes that I've never seen Donald Trump is a rock ribbed tea party conservative and neither am I.

I've been clear about the Trump proposals I support wholeheartedly and those that I don't care about as well.

And as unfortunate as it is these two fucking hurricanes are going to cost us at least 30 or 40 billion dollars so there really is no way around the debt ceiling.

And frankly the next time it comes up I have no problem shutting down the government and forcing everybody across the board to accept a two or 3% reduction.

WSS

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I've been clear about the Trump proposals I support wholeheartedly and those that I don't care about as well

And I have never believed that Trump had any concrete plans behind anything he has ever proposed. He is not a deep thinker and certainly not a reader. He could not even sit long enough to read someone else's plan let alone actually write one himself. So anything you bought is what he heard you would buy, not something he thought out in advance. There is no plan, there is no thought and there is nothing there behind the curtain but the Wizard of Odd. So just keep guessing which shell has the pea. Or finally figure out there never was a pea to be found.

29 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And I have never believed that Trump had any concrete plans behind anything he has ever proposed. He is not a deep thinker and certainly not a reader. He could not even sit long enough to read someone else's plan let alone actually write one himself. So anything you bought is what he heard you would buy, not something he thought out in advance. There is no plan, there is no thought and there is nothing there behind the curtain but the Wizard of Odd. So just keep guessing which shell has the pea. Or finally figure out there never was a pea to be found.

Yeah I know you have a lot of personal animosity but frankly I don't really care and here's why:

Not one man has the expertise to handle every facet of a high school football team let alone the entire workings of the United States of America. Sorry to bring up an example that seems to bother you but I've always thought of Barack Obama as a reasonably okay guy but basically an empty suit. I don't think he had much understanding of any of the policies that he tried to put into place and admittedly so.

No president does. Someone else puts together the nuts and bolts of whatever whim they have decided should be in their platform. But that doesn't have anything to do with this.

Repealing Obamacare was a huge deal for people across the board. It had something like 60 some percent approval so the president put that into his platform. Seems logical right? Republicans hated it because it was an apparent boondoggle and  it was Obama's Pet Project  while Democrats hated it because  the deadbeats were going to be forced to pay something .  Plus they wanted  socialized medicine . Something that most Americans are against you vow to end it.

But as far as the debt ceiling yes I oppose raising it always. Unfortunately with 30-plus billion dollars we are going to need the bailout Texas and Florida we don't have the luxury right this minute. Anybody even slightly thoughtful would realize this which I would hope includes you. I don't expect it would include you know who but who gives a fuck about him?

WSS

Archived