THE BROWNS BOARD

Well, now we know why michael bennett is probably gonna kneel or sit for the anthem for the forseeable future

Clevfan4life

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/kaepernick-police-brutality-against-bennett-disgusting-and-unjust/ar-AArow81?li=BBnba9I

and all of u would too if that happened to you. Why would it take mire than, oh..20 or so minutes to figure out who this guy was? I mean u have his liscense, you know there were celebrities coming out of that mayweather/mcgrgor fight.....who doesnt put two and two together?

48 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/kaepernick-police-brutality-against-bennett-disgusting-and-unjust/ar-AArow81?li=BBnba9I

and all of u would too if that happened to you. Why would it take mire than, oh..20 or so minutes to figure out who this guy was? I mean u have his liscense, you know there were celebrities coming out of that mayweather/mcgrgor fight.....who doesnt put two and two together?

Singled out from a crowd at the Mayweather fight for no reason other than the color of his skin. I find that hard to believe. I've seen the crowds at professional boxing matches. Especially big ones like this almost everybody in the crowd is liable to be a celebrity of some kind and way over a few of them black. The story sounds like bullshit to me.

But let's say it was true and it happened to me an officer pulled me out of a crowd and gave me some shit for no other reason that I was white. Let's see what would be the first thing I did? 

Do you think I would imagine that flipping the bird to the men and women who died for this country would be a good way to start?

WSS

I dont know if i beleive it irnot because i do t really know what kind of guy bennett is. But its absolutely beleivable, seen way worse profiling on youtube videos where the coos didnt jnow they were being go pro'd. Like way worse......at least in the bennett incident what soubded like gunshots evidently went off. Ive seen cops on video walking up to black guys in the sidewalk asking em what they're doing where they're going. And when asked what the prob is, no answer, just a smile and a reiteration if the qyestion.

So yeah steve, being someone that pays attn to life....i can completely beleive bennets story. He migh still be full of shit ofc but his story is def not wild and crazy whatsoever

Again this wasn't in the hood this was among a bunch of fight patrons who are probably all pretty damn well to do. That means the police would really have no reason to single out one man to beat up. Second if you want to draw generalization, and I agree there are incidents where police have crossed the line and dealing with black people, there are also a hundred times more or black people are killing each other or committing some sort of crime. But let's set that all aside for a minute and read what Bennett said. He said the police responded with excessive force. If he was truly innocent and just minding his own business there would be no Force necessary correct? So, like so many of these videos, we only see the ending not what caused the altercation.

Fuck Seahawks by the way.

WSS

12 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Singled out from a crowd at the Mayweather fight for no reason other than the color of his skin. I find that hard to believe.

Too bad for you - TMZ has video of it.  Oops.  That strawman has ZERO validity.  He will be suing the Vegas PD and frankly I hope he bankrupts the town.

The entire purpose of the kneeling has NOTHING to do with troops -- it's purely about racism.  Do you physically assault people in the stands who are doing things like standing in line or walking back from getting popcorn or a hotdog? No? You do realize the vast majority of people in the stands are neither standing nor taking their hat off, right?

Because if you don't go Mike Tyson on everyone around you, that's called a double standard, and it reveals that you [yes, you] are just looking for a reason to hate.  

There was a sound that seemed like gunfire but was later realized to be engine backfire.  Fact: A large crowd was running from the sound, and cops pulled only him out of the crowd for one reason and one reason only.. the color of his skin.  Second fact: There wasn't time for a bulletin to go out.. they had no description.

Why should he care what you feel when you don't care about his life?  Two policemen put a gun to his head and threatened to kill him.

19 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

If he was truly innocent and just minding his own business there would be no Force necessary correct?

.. Exactly. They had no probable cause ---- because there WAS NO CRIME.  The police didn't even verify what had happened - they just heard something, looked around, saw a black guy, and assaulted him.

. Exactly. They had no probable cause ---- because there WAS NO CRIME.  The police didn't even verify what had happened - they just heard something, looked around, saw a black guy, and assaulted him. Unsym

********************************************************************************

wrong. no wonder you chickened out on your TMZ video and didn't post a link. It only shows him after being cuffed and on the ground.

Now, for some more Real Information:

from TMZ:

"12:30 PM PT -- Sources connected to the investigation tell TMZ Sports ... when cops responded to the club for a possible shooting, they ordered everyone to get down and not move so they could properly search and investigate.

We're told Bennett did not stay put -- instead, he ran -- and a cop outside the club stopped him and ordered him down to the ground at gunpoint.

Our sources say Bennett was detained until cops could determine he was not involved in any possible criminal activity ... and he was released."

Running from the law? why? you have to get down so they can defend themselves from a possible shooter.

so, if he was innocent, why not obey the officers?

because he had some dope on him or what? Bogus cause, you run from the officers,

you make yourself look guilty. STFU.

Archived