THE BROWNS BOARD

Garrett Hurt Already

TopDawg31

50 minutes ago, broganreynik said:

Whoa whoa whoa.

As a musician, I cannot say the same. Playing music is amazing, and really makes life much more worthwhile. But if you told me I have to go the rest of my life without sex or without playing music, I'd say "well, I've had a good 27 years! Seems like a good time to learn a new hobby."

You must not be very good.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Can't read Phoolie's post, but willing to bet it includes the claim that he oftens plays accordion during sex...

Did I win?

Almost correct...... he said something about a kazoo, but not playing it from his mouth? 

......... Then I quickly closed my browser. 

3 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Almost correct...... he said something about a kazoo, but not playing it from his mouth? 

......... Then I quickly closed my browser. 

Now, the kazoo is actually Ghoolie's best instrument.  I found this video which combines his two greatest loves:   His gay crush on Leonardo DiCaprio and his best intrument...the kazoo:

9 hours ago, broganreynik said:

You must not be very good at sex.

That's not what your wife says.

1 hour ago, Kvoethe said:

Other than the hijack of stoolie... any updates on the ankle?

Yes, he has orthopaedic issues that are going to haunt him. He has tears in his ligaments and tendons on both ankles. Only a moron does not realize he is toast.

5 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Just stop.

Your overcompensating doesn't fool anyone. There's a reason you like music more than sex - because you can't have the type of sex you really crave.

Snappy come back. 

4 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Snappy come back. 

A come back would require me responding back to something you said to me.

That was just pointing out the obvious. You are a sad, sad little man who desperately needs attention, whose whacked-out religious views prevent you from sampling the forbidden fruit that is hot man-on-man action. This is why you are such a miserable twat.

15 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

A come back would require me responding back to something you said to me.

That was just pointing out the obvious. You are a sad, sad little man who desperately needs attention, whose whacked-out religious views prevent you from sampling the forbidden fruit that is hot man-on-man action. This is why you are such a miserable twat.

Wait........what?

15 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Yes, he has orthopaedic issues that are going to haunt him. He has tears in his ligaments and tendons on both ankles. Only a moron does not realize he is toast.

They'll tape 'em up, and he'll be fine. 

13 hours ago, hoorta said:

They'll tape 'em up, and he'll be fine. 

LMAO. Dude, he is playing in the most intensely physical sport imaginable. He is not a power End, he depends on speed and cutting. He is never going to be what he was, he will be prone to re-injure himself again. He hasn't even played a game yet and his vagina is sore.

12 minutes ago, TopDawg31 said:

Heard our China Doll chucked the walking boot today, could it be.......

Man, I hope he's careful pulling up his sock..... we can't afford any month long set backs. 

4 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Still not practicing... Hard to see him going.

Not likely, unless its just on third and long type things to just go in and do nothing but rush the passer.   More likely we will see him next week against the Bengals. 

1 hour ago, D Bone said:

Man, I hope he's careful pulling up his sock..... we can't afford any month long set backs. 

Sources tell me he's been working out with newborn calves to try to strengthen those spaghetti ankles.

I  said this a while ago and people thought I was crazy or stupid or worse, But I would not be surprised if he does not play a down this entire year, It is our Cleveland luck,  How is it even possible he gets hurt during a practice when they are not even in full pads just blows the mind, Then again nothing should really surprise a true Browns fan because we seen it all

How is it his fault when an OL stepped on his ankle? I had a 350lb fat fuck step on my foot twice in a row when i played and i coyldnt feel my foot for a week, it felt broke. And these guys are playing at a far higher level putting far more wear and tear on their bodies. It just happens.

The same pansies talking about garretts ankle were here last year chirping bosa and how his pussy hamstrings will never cut it in the nfl. We saw how that panned out so this means nothing.

13 hours ago, medicineman said:

It don't matter who's fault it is, it still happened, Our # 1 pick, They # 1 player in the draft hurt before the season even started, That  is a joke by itself

So basically:

• you ask how getting an ankle injury is possible when pads aren't being worn...
  • you receive an answer...
  • you don't like the answer...
  • you proclaim you don't care about your own question.

If you don't care about your own question, why should we?

I knew the answer but an answer is not what I was looking for, I knew how it happened. When I said "How does this happen" I was meaning, Oh just forget it, If nobody else think this is funny then IDK what to tell you. The number 1 pick, hurt in a freak accident, Only in Cleveland., I hate our luck

1 minute ago, medicineman said:

I knew the answer but an answer is not what I was looking for, I knew how it happened. When I said "How does this happen" I was meaning, Oh just forget it, If nobody else think this is funny then IDK what to tell you. The number 1 pick, hurt in a freak accident, Only in Cleveland., I hate our luck

We're not the only team that's happened to. The Bengals lost #1 KiJana Carter permanently to an injury. Bo Jackson got a potential HOF career prematurely derailed by a fluke, and I do mean fluke injury. In the days before HIPPA, our sports medicine doc got the details at a conference, and I heard what happened.

• Mark O pinned and unpinned this topic

Archived