THE BROWNS BOARD

Garrett Hurt Already

TopDawg31

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, runyon27 said:

OMG the sky is falling, I am going to need to see more than this to convince me he is frail/injury prone.

Let me help you come to face with reality. You are 100% correct with your tongue -in-cheek suggestion that the sky is NOT falling. The sky has already fallen, Pippy. For the sky to fall, it would have had to first been elevated. 1 - 15 = The Sky already fell.

1) More than any expert, I was not just against Garrett, I foretold that it was not just the wrong pick, but it was a total waste of a #1 #1.  You simply do not use a #1 #1 on a fucking guy who doesn't want to be drafted by your team. Are you fucking people morons with your excuses?

2) Think about this; The Browns have had FIVE, count them FIVE first round picks in 2 years and STILL, do not have a top QB talent nor a top WR talent. THAT....is a fallen sky. It isn't just that Garrett is another bust, or that I knew this before anyone, it is the LOST opportunity. No QB was worth a #1 #1? No shit? Which one of you jackoffs actually think Garrett was the better pick than Trubisky? Really, come make us laugh. I really want to hear that pile of horseshit logic.

3) For you fucking morons saying " two weeks for the next report isn't bad, I will wait to hear what happens?" YOU ARE FUCKING CLUELESS MORONS. You go on and on and on and on, mindlessly about how the Browns are MANAGING ASSETS................ Well guess what, dumb fucks.................that is exactly what they are doing in being hush with Garrett. DAMAGE CONTROL. The FO is already looking at hopefully patching this piece of shit up, getting him to play a few games, and then, trying to palm him off on another team under the guise that we really like him, but we need a QB...................This is KWII all over again. Anyone who believes this is an idiot.

Hey Hoorta............... scold me again about "the experts at University Hospital have made sure to check him out and give him a clean bill of health". I guess the "experts" at University Hospital are like our FO............................... JACKOFFS.

Garrett is a pile of shit. He is not a badass, he is not hard..................no more than a fucking Zumba instructor. THAT is what you have here, a fucking Zumba instructor. A gym athlete...............Maybe he can have a new TV exercise show for fat ass housewives. In the 50's it was Jack LaLane.  Garrett is a fucking Zumba instructor. A Zumba instructor who wants to be a Cowboy. Jerry Jones just spit up beer into his bush laughing at this dumb fucking waste of a #1  #1

40 minutes ago, runyon27 said:

OMG the sky is falling, I am going to need to see more than this to convince me he is frail/injury prone.

An injury in college.  An injury in OTAs,  an injury in the week before his first pro game. 

Sure...it does not mean he will always be injury prone...but its not a good start to his career from that perspective.

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Yup, you may be right Garrett's body can't take the stress of the NFL. It's happened before, it will happen again. 

Now regarding Winslow- you weren't the only goober Saying after Knievel Keven had that micro fracture surgery he was about done. My local Sports Med Doc told me exactly that. Wasn't Rocket Science Tom. 

I didn't want Winslow from the start.

THis whole Garrett thing is bigger than his injury. Larry, be honest with yourself. Garrett isn't a badass. He never was. There is no James Harrison, Joe Green in this moron. Hell, there isn't even Joe Turkey in him. He is, and always was nothing more than a Zumba Instructor. In college, against a lot of weak teams he enjoyed his size and speed advantage. But he never was a skilled, dynamic player. This is not a QB killer. Even if he is healthy....he sucks dick. The guy looked so fucking weak in preseason it was the most pathetic Browns failure I have seen in decades. From people blabbering on about how much of a badass he was, and how he was going to destroy Big Ben....his rep dwindled to.............. "He may not be making plays but he is in position and carrying out his orders.

Come on Larry, enough of this making shit up already. Always, the Browns can't deliver plays, so fans come up with this " Oh, you really don't understand the game", "You don't realize that this is exactly what he is supposed to be doing"

Yeah, look at rookie Jim Brown, he my not be making runs, running over people, cathing passes and making TDs, but he is hitting the proper hole, and he is carrying out his assignments.

Jesus Christ already, Larry. A #1 #1 gets fucking picks and paid to make plays, to wow the fans, to hurt the opposition. Fuck dude, for the millions he gets paid, I can carry out WIlliams goofy fucking game plan and "be in position". Seriously, Browns football is a fucking joke and the fans have become a bigger joke.

i GUARANTEE YOU.................... Haden will make the Browns a laughing stock, and Irving will do well. And, for those who think you can't compare a QB with a DT? Yeah Larry, you can. Haslam is going to watch Trubisky light it up while our Zumba instructor wears an inflatable boot and plays with his Jerry Jones blow up doll.

Ghoolie, you have no credibility.  You say a player sucks....and yet that guy turns out to be a 10 time Pro Bowler and certain Hall of Famer.

I too have concerns about Garret's reliability... but I don't make no guarantees about shit like that. 

I mean, your wife must be an absolute saint....because it is clear to us that you hate everything you love.

22 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Unfortunately, Gipper, whether or not you or I or anybody else agrees there's only one, let me repeat one, way to prove him wrong.

WSS

Yes, the Browns need to start winning. But, its not really a matter of proving him wrong or right.  He will claim victory likely for things he never said or did...and will deny that he was wrong if he was.

All the videos of we seen him in NCAA or at Camp or preseason, SO WHAT, HE IS OUT BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS, This is a fucking joke. Surgery? Out for the season? They will not tell us the truth until their backs are against the wall. Way to waste a number 1 pick on a guy who will not even see the field his first year. HE IS A BUST. It is over. All the hype around him and NOTHING. Out before the first game.

It's just dumb to call the guy a bust before he's played a damn NFL down.

We're unlucky he got hurt before the season, and yes he is injury prone, but we need playmakers all over.

If Hue and Sashi miss on the Kizer pick, and the other picks, we'll be in a world of hurt.

I've always been an advocate of taking top QB talent, and i'd of liked Trubinsky, or a better QB prospect.

Not to say that Kizer doesn't have the ability to be great, but do Browns fans have three years to wait for him to "develop".

I just want to know what the end game strategy for the moneyball plan.

We took the best playmaker available analytically (garrett) but we traded down instead of picking malik hooker.

11 minutes ago, medicineman said:

All the videos of we seen him in NCAA or at Camp or preseason, SO WHAT, HE IS OUT BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS, This is a fucking joke. Surgery? Out for the season? They will not tell us the truth until their backs are against the wall. Way to waste a number 1 pick on a guy who will not even see the field his first year. HE IS A BUST. It is over. All the hype around him and NOTHING. Out before the first game.

Where do you get it that he would need surgery and that he would be out for the year?

9 minutes ago, Hempman said:

The injury in OTA's is irrelevant. That is a typical "camp injury". Irving stepped on him. Big deal. The problem is the high ankle sprains, which tells you something is wrong.

Well, any injury can obviously be a "fluke"....be it an OTA injury, a camp injury, an ankle sprain, a bruised ego...whatever.   It is still indicative of a pattern.

3 hours ago, wargograw said:

What is it called when you only bring 60% of your game though?

Gutting it out?

2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

The guy looked so fucking weak in preseason it was the most pathetic

Interesting statement from a guy who did not demonstrate that he watched any of our first three games.

30 minutes ago, medicineman said:

This post is beyond embarrassing. 

1 minute ago, medicineman said:

And Gip, I am reading what they are not telling us. They are only candy coating it for now. They are still scratching their heads on how this happened.

When they say "2 weeks".. They really mean two months!

Fucking hell people calm down. Remember ladt year when bosa was an ovverrated washout cause he missed their first 4 games? Same people who were saying thank god we didnt draft bosa are now ready to jump cause garrett turned his ankle.

Calm down nancys. Fucking clowney came back from FUCKING MICROFRACTURE SURGERY. And now he's who people thought he was coming out of college. 

1 minute ago, nickers said:

When they say "2 weeks".. They really mean two months!

"Admiral, if we go BY THE BOOK, like Lieutenant Saavik, hours could seem like days."

Nickers,

we have to listen to these blowjob homers talking all year about how the FO manages assets. Now that our hosebag #1 pick has gone missing, they are oblivious to the fact that the Browns are indeed PROTECZTING THEIR ASSET so should they need to trade him, the news isn't bad.

This guy is a Zumba instructor, nothing else.

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

Remember ladt year when bosa was an ovverrated washout

FYI... drafted him this year in my IDP league...

Thought you'd like to know... ;)

4 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Fucking hell people calm down. Remember ladt year when bosa was an ovverrated washout cause he missed their first 4 games? Same people who were saying thank god we didnt draft bosa are now ready to jump cause garrett turned his ankle.

Calm down nancys. Fucking clowney came back from FUCKING MICROFRACTURE SURGERY. And now he's who oeople thought he was coming out of college. 

This isnt Bosa.. This is some wannabe mother fucker that wanted Dallas to draft him...

4 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Nickers,

we have to listen to these blowjob homers talking all year about how the FO manages assets. Now that our hosebag #1 pick has gone missing, they are oblivious to the fact that the Browns are indeed PROTECZTING THEIR ASSET so should they need to trade him, the news isn't bad.

This guy is a Zumba instructor, nothing else.

They may be protecting their asset by not revealing how soon or how long he would be able to get back on the field. They are just, apparently, doing things the Belichick way...not reveal anything close to the truth about an injury unless absolutely necessary.

Have they even declared officially that he will miss any time? Or is it all just media speculation?

• Mark O pinned and unpinned this topic

Archived