THE BROWNS BOARD

Garrett Hurt Already

TopDawg31

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

Jesis christ look at all these ghoolie alts. At least try to vary ur writing style ghoolie☕️

Not 1 team approached the Browns with a trade for the #1 pick to get Garshit. He blows Neikro Dikck.  He will not play in 2018, he guy is ready to file for disability.

WORST #1 #1 pick int he history of the Browns. Worse than the Phipps pick.

Just now, Ghoolie said:

Not 1 team approached the Browns with a trade for the #1 pick to get Garshit. He blows Neikro Dikck.  He will not play in 2018, he guy is ready to file for disability.

WORST #1 #1 pick int he history of the Browns. Worse than the Phipps pick.

Ok. Its in writing. He wont play a single down in 2018, ghoolies booked. Who wants some of this action?

On 12/11/2017 at 4:34 PM, Ghoolie said:

Tom, dude, you live in a fantasy world. Rest is not going to have any affect on a kid who has been consistently missing games because of his ankles. He had a long off season after college. it didn't help him. This kid BLOWS............... he is to DEs what you buddies Phil Sewage and Romeo the Doughnut were to execs. Garrett isn't going anywhere. This is as good as it gets for him. He will never be as young, strong or as healthy as he is right now. Humanity doesn't work that way. Doesn't matter how young you are, when you injure something over and over and over, it never heals like new. There is always calcification, loss of motion, and increasing weakness. Staying off of it 6 months is not going to make it more flexible.

We had this same debate over that other piece of schidt Kellen Micro Fracture.

I know you lover the Browns man, but this Garrett kid is toast. He won't ever be anything more than he is now.

Did you read what you cut and pasted at all?  This is the key part of what I wrote - I think we're looking at next year for some of his get-off to return closer to normal than him playing through an injury he keeps re-aggravating.  Most adults that understand I'm not saying I plan on him being 100% again.  That said, I still think him at 85% is better than most guys at 100%.

If you know anything about this guy, you know he was only 70-80% healthy the final year of college ball prior to an overwhelming majority of NFL scouts, teams and well paid draft analysts deemed him the unanimous #1 overall pick.  That's high praise when everyone wants a guy that's only 80% of himself. Then it should come as no surprise that he can give us 2 sacks in 1 game he only played part time in -or- lead this team in sacks and QB hurries during part time use.. Then again, I am explaining this to the 1 guy that not only posted Joe Thomas was a horrible pick; but we needed to be getting all of our offensive linemen from the SUMO wrestling mats.

As for this Kellen Winslow discussion we allegedly had existing only in your brain - I was well aware he had surgery on his Fibula twice in 2004 just prior to his motorcycle accident in 2005 where he needed reconstructive surgery to repair the ACL in his right knee.  This ended with a 6 week long staph infection that compounded his healing.  Everyone on the planet knew he wouldn't ever be 100% again so nobody argued otherwise. Like Myles Garrett - the question that needed to be answered was can a percentage of Winslow still become elite in his era?   I was guilty of wanting to see it play out before cutting him prematurely.  You wanted him cut. Well, during that 2007 season you repeatedly predicted that we wouldn't win 1 game - Winslow made the Pro Bowl with elite numbers for his position during our 10 win season. Isn't it amazing when you actually give something a chance. You would have forfeited all 16 games the only time we had double digit wins this side of 99 and cut a Pro Bowl TE that helped us achieve such a thing.  

Next time you want to put on your Ghoolie has a good memory hat (make sure it doesn't involve that 2007 your denial already blocked out).  In June you wore your Ghoolie is a nice guy hat before you got back to wearing your troll hat.  Why do I get the feeling that later today Ghoolie wears his Pittsburgh Steeler hat for as long as the mood lasts?   If not, there's always the this is your brain on way too much Moonshine hat we've become far too familiar with...  God bless ya!

Did Garrett show up anywhere in a stat line other than a penalty? What a bust he is. I hope Dorsey can get something for him before the draft maybe a 5th or 6th rnd pick.

3 minutes ago, TopDawg31 said:

Did Garrett show up anywhere in a stat line other than a penalty? What a bust he is. I hope Dorsey can get something for him before the draft maybe a 5th or 6th rnd pick.

He gives blowjobs.

5 minutes ago, TopDawg31 said:

A PD, TFL, and several really good pressures up the middle.   Forced 3 high throws from Flacco before I shut it off.  

when Dorsey said the previous regime didn't get real players, I'm sure as h e l l he was referring to Garrett as one of the not real players.

1 minute ago, tiamat63 said:

A PD, TFL, and several really good pressures up the middle.   Forced 3 high throws from Flacco before I shut it off.  

the only time he does anything is when he sneaks up through the middle, every LT in the league shuts him out.

Top dawg stop watching football u obviously dont have an eye for it, like ur over alt ghoolie. Garrett was pushing tackles back into flacco with one hand. Had a bat down, stacked the tackles at the point all day and got off those blocks to help nake the plays. A solid game...not spectacular but solid. He's the best DE we got by "myles"...ahaha....hahaha.....u see it? U see wut i did there?

22 minutes ago, TopDawg31 said:

Knocked down a pass, several pressures. 

20 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

He gives blowjobs.

= China Doll Paxton Lynch. Garret at least is on the field- your stiff? Not so much.  

Just now, hoorta said:

Knocked down a pass, several pressures. 

= China Doll Paxton Lynch. Garret at least is on the field- your stiff? Not so much.  

Lynch is  a talented athlete. Garrett is the biggest joke of a #1 #1 ever

2 minutes ago, Orion said:

Him and Nassib...1 tackle, 1 assist.

I am telling you, Myles Garrett puts the penis in his mouth. He is a homosexual. He is a Zumba instructor. All he can do is run wide like a faggot whose anus was painted with turpentine. They guy is so ridiculously bad, only Browns fans could believe he is a football player. He gets manhandled every week. He has dominated NO ONE. He doesn't get people talking about him, he isn't feared. He has one move and occassionally, like a blind squirrel finds an acorn.

Piece of garbage.

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

Watching Aaron Donald destroy Seattle while reading this....... :lol:

And he will not come to Cleveland. Can you blame him?

5 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Garrett will be 100% by next year. We'll see about his durability then. I kind of want them to Sheet him diwn now so he gets a head start on his rest and rehab

He is 100%. He will never be as good as he was this year.

3 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Ur on crack. Injuries like that are mitigated in season, not healed. I know ur trolling cause u just dont like the kid, but he's not 100%...u know it

Curious Cleve, are you old enough to have watched Anthony Pleasant and Rob Burnett? 

3 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Curious Cleve, are you old enough to have watched Anthony Pleasant and Rob Burnett? 

D Bone, it isn't a matter of is he old enough...............it is that he is not intelligent enough to know the difference between a monster of the midway, and a phony, overhyped Zumba instructor.

These asstards just can't face reality. Garrett is performing exactly as I said he would, but instead of people saying, " fukck Ghoolie, you were right again, they instead create a fantasy in which they believe the reason I am right is because Garrett is hurt and not 100%. Even if he is at 50%, he sucks caulk. The worst waste of a #1 #1 pick in the history of the NFL.

Steelers up 17 - 10. Tough game without Brown. Steelers look to be the physically stronger team. Let's hope the refs don't become the Pats 12th man as usually happens.

I'd like to see Brady get taken out, and then see what kind of team they are. I am pulling for Brady to get his clock cleaned.

19 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Lynch is  a talented athlete. Garrett is the biggest joke of a #1 #1 ever

Actually he's not. since 2000 that honor belongs to Jamarcus Russell. Just keep on praying China Doll actually can withstand the pressures of the NFL. 

Garrett, Bust? after 2 years Lynch bigger bust. Cripple. 

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I vaguely recognize the names. Elaborate

I'm just hoping that Myles will have the career of either one of those two dudes ( 3rd and 5th rounders ) because right now he isn't living up to the #1 overall pick.... Will he? We'll all find out eventually, but I have my reservations that he will - much like the 2000 #1 overall pick Courtney Brown.

Sashi caved to media build up of Garrett instead of doing his own homework. If he had half a brain he would of recognized that he should have taken Watson one overall , we all would have said WTF to that pick , but that's how good GMs make a living. Not going after the once in a generation, can't miss, oh who the f u c k ever came up with that b u l l s h I t anyway?

If you had watched every Browns game this year and knew nothing about where the players were drafted, you would have a tough time guessing who the #1 overall pick was and who the UDFA was...... Garrett or Coley. I guess I just expected more from the #1 overall pick. 

He's not the reason we're losing......... but he also hasn't been the reason we won. 

Archived