THE BROWNS BOARD

Garrett Hurt Already

TopDawg31

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what in the fck is wrong with him announcing his own return? jesus fck ghoolie take a Xanax or something. Do you honestly think Sashi is txting him right now saying nigga u don sposed to wait fo nigga sashi to say some Sheet.....? 

Ghoolie you know I think ur right on a decent amount of stuff, but please...if this is what ur gonna feel the need to cherry pick on, just leave. Go to a raiders forum or something. Our #1 pick announcing his return from IR isn't anything i'm going to get overly excited about since he hasn't played a single down of reg season ball yet, but at the same time shading him cause what? he pre empted some triumphant announcement from our FO or coaching staff? cmon dude, srsly...this Sheet is beyond old and probably beneath a grown man with a professional life to lead.....ya know?

20 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

what in the fck is wrong with him announcing his own return? jesus fck ghoolie take a Xanax or something. Do you honestly think Sashi is txting him right now saying nigga u don sposed to wait fo nigga sashi to say some Sheet.....? 

Ghoolie you know I think ur right on a decent amount of stuff, but please...if this is what ur gonna feel the need to cherry pick on, just leave. Go to a raiders forum or something. Our #1 pick announcing his return from IR isn't anything i'm going to get overly excited about since he hasn't played a single down of reg season ball yet, but at the same time shading him cause what? he pre empted some triumphant announcement from our FO or coaching staff? cmon dude, srsly...this Sheet is beyond old and probably beneath a grown man with a professional life to lead.....ya know?

Dude, look, you need to toughen up. You need to hold people to higher standards. Do you not understand that it is the lack of respect, obedience, discipline and humility that is causing the Browns to suck so bad?

It isn't Garrett's fauhking job to tell the world that he is coming back. It isn't even his decision. This isn't about releasing classified information, it is about this fauhking moron jsut doing whtever the fauhk he feel like doing. 

Teams release information through channels. That's what coaches, managers, medical staff and press releases are for. This bullschidt, just like his fuhked up video to Jerry Jones. This kid is a piece of schidt. He has no discipline, no respect, no drive, no moral fiber, no grit. You guys think it is no big deal, THEN you wonder why it is that I am right so often? This is a BIG deal. To fauhktard homers, it isn't, but fauhktard homers don't run businesses.

It is a matter of respect. It isn't his fauhking job mke announcements. He is a piece of schidt. When he doesn't pan out, PLEASE...just don't post about how none of the experts could have seen this. GHOOLIE SAW IT.....................this is what earmarks a man's worth, his value, his ethics. Garrett is a loser.

I'm not seeing that whatsoever. I'm pretty sure no one in the browns FO gives a flying Shmuck he announced his own return. Nothing he did gives a low integrity/ethics warning flag. My god, the kid so far has been nothing but standup. You're just against him to be against him. I'll be against him if/when he Shmucks up on the field or in his personal life which takes him off the field. Does his announcement risk any sort of suspension whatsoever? OFC NOT don't be silly. That's the only time I give a Sheet what any of these guys do, does it impact ur ability to play on sunday? No? than I give a Shmuck, and neither should you. Just let the kid play this season out man, he's a rookie. Look my boy Bosa ain't doin so good now so just because a kid has a great rookie outing doesn't mean his 2nd year will naturally be better. Just the same as just because a kid has a bad or mediocre first year doesn't mean he's a bust. 

4 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

This isn't about releasing classified information, it is about this fauhking moron jsut doing whtever the fauhk he feel like doing. 

In your own Gobble lie Gook words you stated we needed A RAMBO...Well ya can't even handle that either apparently as a so-called Browns fan...Sit back & Watch Goonie Troutman...Also watch what a good Vikings D does to your Ram-Rod-ing boy Mitch this week..    

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I'm not seeing that whatsoever. I'm pretty sure no one in the browns FO gives a flying Shmuck he announced his own return. Nothing he did gives a low integrity/ethics warning flag. My god, the kid so far has been nothing but standup. You're just against him to be against him. I'll be against him if/when he Shmucks up on the field or in his personal life which takes him off the field. Does his announcement risk any sort of suspension whatsoever? OFC NOT don't be silly. That's the only time I give a Sheet what any of these guys do, does it impact ur ability to play on sunday? No? than I give a Shmuck, and neither should you. Just let the kid play this season out man, he's a rookie. Look my boy Bosa ain't doin so good now so just because a kid has a great rookie outing doesn't mean his 2nd year will naturally be better. Just the same as just because a kid has a bad or mediocre first year doesn't mean he's a bust. 

Yes................... and that is based on what? The openness and willingness of the NFL and it's expects to share info with the fans? Seriously, you guys must all be hamburger flippers. If you think execs who hand out millions are not peeved by this stuff, then you really are nincompoops.

5 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Are we wishing Trubisky ill now because ghoolie liked him? who cares? the kid is from Mentor wish him the best. I hope he has a great career. 

Clev, I could care less if Trub was from the moon. Care even less what Ghoolie has to say..Did your mama change your name to sign up here? Live in NC news, you'll learn all you want about Bitch-tits Trubisky Family..& Hell no they did not want him playing in Cleveland  

10 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

In your own Gobble lie Gook words you stated we needed A RAMBO...Well ya can't even handle that either apparently as a so-called Browns fan...Sit back & Watch Goonie Troutman...Also watch what a good Vikings D does to your Ram-Rod-ing boy Mitch this week..    

I never used the comparison Rambo. I have been 100% consistent. I said the reason Williams would be unsuccessful is because all the teaches is rage and not discipline.

What I want in a DE is intensity, hard work, hate for the other guys. As I have said many times, I also want a disciplined team that doesn't hit dirty and get penalized over and over. Garretts antics tell you the deeper story....this guy is not intense about anything................. he is a ZUMBA instructor.................. Bosa, JJ WATT he is not.

19 minutes ago, LBC mike said:

Better expectations this week than last week for the d as whole.

Yep-I want to see Shelton and Collins both cleared so we can get most of our D out there together. It's been unfair to the whole organization to not have that from game 1 on.

17 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Are we wishing Trubisky ill now because ghoolie liked him? who cares? the kid is from Mentor wish him the best. I hope he has a great career. 

No, I was the one that turned the key that got the Trubisky train rolling.  But, since he is not a Browns player....as they say in French:  Fous lui.

(F him)

16 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Arkansas.  I thought someone said that Arkansas was in financial trouble.

It was me. I said Kansas. You don't read.

11 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

It was me. I said Kansas. You don't read.

No, you don't read.  Here is what Nickers said:

I hate to digress.. But dayum.. Most people in Arkansas are broke.. And theyre gonna hang that on them?.. Wow!

I was responding to his statement about Arkansas when I made the comment  about the Waltons.

Are you always this full of hubris? 

I felt like last week was pretty much the perfect game for Garrett to come back because the Bengals have very low rated OT's.  Obviously he wasn't healthy enough yet, and we didn't get to see our prized selection.  This game is just about as good though because it's a home game, Myles is DEFINITELY ready to go, and we know more than anyone how McCown tends to hold onto the ball.  Even at his age, McCown is still mobile enough to hurt you a bit with his legs, but I have a feeling we're going to be able to force him into some poor throws or simply holding onto the ball too long and taking a few sacks.  

An interesting, and somewhat depressing set of stats I recently heard was the Browns blitz more than any other team, and we have the least SUCCESS of any team in the league.  Ouch.  Adding to the pain is that Josh McCown has one of the highest QBR's of any QB when facing the blitz.  He's literally completing over 73% against the blitz, and he's owning it.  Conversely, McCown is absolutely struggling when he has too much time and he tries to force it.  What's this tell us?  It tells us that Gregg Williams better come up with a different game plan.  It tells us that Gregg Williams better know these stats, and he better not call a jail-break blitz on 3rd and 9 EVERY time.  I want to see Williams learn from mistakes, realize who the competition is, and call a better game.  If Josh is playing well against the pressure, what can he come up with?  Can he find a way to plug the running game and get pressure on 3rd down without exposing our secondary?  Can some of our 4 linemen get consistent pressure?  Can we make Josh force the ball into small windows and get some hands on the rock and perhaps grab a pick or two?  Hell, can we be GREEDY and get a defensive TD?  Because let's be honest, THAT'S what this team really needs.  

I feel like Garrett is going to be instrumental in executing our defensive game plan.  I hate to put THAT much pressure on a rookie, but let's not lie to each other...we don't have many defensive studs, and Garrett has that POTENTIAL.  I guess the hope is that Garrett can draw some attention and perhaps open things up for Ogbah or others.  The scary thing is teams are going with the quick passing game, and there doesn't seem to be much we can do about it.  I don't care what kind of blitz you run, a quick pass is almost always going to leave the QB's hand before the defender has a chance to make an impact, and we have ALL seen the damage screen passes can do to us.  I think we need to find more ways of disguising our blitzes, and instead fake the pressure more often than actually bring it.  Make them THINK we're coming, and then just pull back.  Complete your short passes if you can, we're tackling you immediately.  We're decent against the run.  Let's make Josh beat us by being accurate all game long, and when we get our hands on a tipped pass, we HAVE TO BRING IT IN.  Lord knows the other dang team catches every INT that is up in the air, so it's time for us to repay the favor.  

Lastly, we need Garrett to help in the red zone.  Can he make that 3rd and goal sack that actually FORCES A DANG FG?!  Our team isn't good enough to score touchdowns every drive, so our defense needs to force some FG's for once this year, and help out our offense.  

jiggins, u know what ogbah is gonna do when garrett gets back? Get handled every down by the RT just the same as he is now. Garett will do nithing for ogbah even if he has 5 sacks his first game.

Teams are leaving our DE's 1v1 as it is, its not like they're gonna pull the RT over the left side in pass protect and let ogbah or nassib come free. If garrett plays well it just means they're gonna slide some ectra protection his way which can in theory open up some interior rush lanes but the DE on the other side still has to beat his man

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

No, you don't read.  Here is what Nickers said:

I hate to digress.. But dayum.. Most people in Arkansas are broke.. And theyre gonna hang that on them?.. Wow!

I was responding to his statement about Arkansas when I made the comment  about the Waltons.

Are you always this full of hubris? 

OK... I stand corrected. Should have said you don't read from the beginning. Better?

As for my hubris level? Yes, always this level. Just falls well shy of yours... just as it always has.

2 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

and we know more than anyone how McCown tends to hold onto the ball.

Not to mention the length of McC's release both in terms of time and distance he reaches back. It's made for a blind-side strip sack.

Kevin Beachum is listed as NYJ's starting LT... 6 yr vet... out of SMU... He's only 6'2? With 33.25" arms? Made up for lack of physical size with lack of speed and strength coming out of college.

Myles should eat him alive...

14 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Not to mention the length of McC's release both in terms of time and distance he reaches back. It's made for a blind-side strip sack.

Kevin Beachum is listed as NYJ's starting LT... 6 yr vet... out of SMU... He's only 6'2? With 33.25" arms? Made up for lack of physical size with lack of speed and strength coming out of college.

Myles may not have that dip and glide move yet, that requires alot of ankle. They might be telling him to lay off that move.

13 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

However I suspect Myles only comes in for 3rd and long for his first game back so they get an idea if he really is ready to return. Precautionary move I will hazard to guess.

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

However I suspect Myles only comes in for 3rd and long for his first game back so they get an idea if he really is ready to return. Precautionary move I will hazard to guess.

I agree. Not sure i wanna see him leaning into a 300lb tackle going around the edge either.

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

OK... I stand corrected. Should have said you don't read from the beginning. Better?

As for my hubris level? Yes, always this level. Just falls well shy of yours... just as it always has.

I read it from the beginning....I had no comment on that, it was irrelevant to my statement about Arkansas.  Ansas wasn't one of the animals invited on the Ark.

And yes, I agree....quite a few matters of yours fall well below my level.:P

Archived