THE BROWNS BOARD

Why Ravens passed on CK

The Gipper

I know you may want to remove this to the politics board, but just came across this article which shows some behind the scenes reasoning why the Ravens passed on Kaepernick just as they were about ready, willing and able to sign him:  CKs girlfriend tweeted some photos basically depicting Bisciotti and Lewis as having a Master/Slave relationship.  So, if CK wonders why he don't have a job....he can look to his piece of ass for the reason.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ray-lewis-colin-kaepernicks-girlfriend-cost-job-baltimore-130747089.html

2 hours ago, stillmotion said:

Kap is a marxist, communist who no team wants the burden of having.

the NAACP threatened the NFL would pay if a team didn't sign Kap.

The fact is, he cares more about being a SJW then being an NFL QB.

Manziel syndrome but with politics instead of drinking to the T.

SJW?  

Where do you get that he is a marxist?  Just because he wore a Castro T-Shirt?  (I took that more as just a "fuck you" symbol rather than any real commitment or belief in anything in particular)

And, I guess you could say to the NAACP:  If you want CK to be an NFL QB....buy a team.  As, for me, it seems that the primary reason he does not have a job is because he just isn't good enough to put up with the baggage that comes with him.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

He sucks, he was a team cancer and people in general don't like him.

I think the flying rats would be a good home for him. Ray Lewis seems like a fine upstanding member of society.

But I guess anybody is free to buy his Ravens jersey and wear it around Cleveland.

:lol:

WSS

I went over to McDonald's to buy a sandwich about two hours ago.  There was a guy over there wearing a Ravens jacket.  But then...he was wandering around talking to himself....so I kinda figured he was a typical Ravens fan.  (absolutely true story)

47 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

SJW?  

Where do you get that he is a marxist?  Just because he wore a Castro T-Shirt?  (I took that more as just a "fuck you" symbol rather than any real commitment or belief in anything in particular)

And, I guess you could say to the NAACP:  If you want CK to be an NFL QB....buy a team.  As, for me, it seems that the primary reason he does not have a job is because he just isn't good enough to put up with the baggage that comes with him.

His girlfriend is a fullblown commie (Nessa Diab from MTV).

and actually https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/NFL/2016/11/27/Colin-Kaepernick-praises-good-things-done-by-communist-Fidel-Castro/9581480294777/

He fully loves and supports castro and communism, as does she.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baltimore-sports-blog/bs-sp-ravens-ray-lewis-colin-kaepernick-20170905-story.html

It all wouldn't matter if he shutup and played football but his girlfriend (probably wife soon) is a full blown political activist who hates capitalism and supports freaking ANTIFA.

9 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

His girlfriend is a fullblown commie (Nessa Diab from MTV).

and actually https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/NFL/2016/11/27/Colin-Kaepernick-praises-good-things-done-by-communist-Fidel-Castro/9581480294777/

He fully loves and supports castro and communism, as does she.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/baltimore-sports-blog/bs-sp-ravens-ray-lewis-colin-kaepernick-20170905-story.html

It all wouldn't matter if he shutup and played football but his girlfriend (probably wife soon) is a full blown political activist who hates capitalism and supports freaking ANTIFA.

I too am an anti-fascist....but I don't know if that means I support "Antifa"...whatever it is they do. (If they are there to oppose fascism...then I would support that).  

But...haven't these people heard:  Communism is dead.  That would now be like supporting feudalism.

(For my major in college:  Political science, I developed a theory about that....back in the 1970s when Communism was going strong...My theories have essentially come through in everywhere but like N. Korea... This is not the place to go into that dissertation however)

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I too am an anti-fascist....but I don't know if that means I support "Antifa"...whatever it is they do. (If they are there to oppose fascism...then I would support that).  

But...haven't these people heard:  Communism is dead.  That would now be like supporting feudalism.

(For my major in college:  Political science, I developed a theory about that....back in the 1970s when Communism was going strong...My theories have essentially come through in everywhere but like N. Korea... This is not the place to go into that dissertation however)

I'm not knocking him because he's a commie. i don't care what he is, he should just do his job, but antifa supports violence. have you seen or heard the stuff they've done at berkeley recently? they're beating innocent up people with bats and shields. I'm not a trump supporter, nor do i support the radical left or right, i'm more in the middle. These people call each other comrades..... They're anarchists and the berkeley police are told to stand down when they attack people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IGaJJmPv-A

2 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

I'm not knocking him because he's a commie. i don't care what he is, he should just do his job, but antifa supports violence. have you seen or heard the stuff they've done at berkeley recently? they're beating innocent up people with bats and shields. I'm not a trump supporter, nor do i support the radical left or right, i'm more in the middle. These people call each other comrades..... They're anarchists and the berkeley police are told to stand down when they attack people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IGaJJmPv-A

Wait....are they anarchists...or are they communists?   I mean, there is a difference.  To paraphrase Walter Sobchak  "at least (communism) is an ethos". 

But, let's put it this way....if their violence is aimed at the Klan and the Nazis that DJT has enabled and encouraged, I say let the two fucking groups go balls to the walls against each other. (I suspect that is the root of Antifa's violent nature...they learned from history not to be docile towards those types of groups).  Nevertheless, yes, leave the rest of us out of it.

Here is what we know that fascists do:

germany-buchenwald-concentration-camp-vi

So, yes, I am absolutely "anti-fascist".

Beyond that, the motherfuckers killed my grandfather.  So I would have a blood feud with any fascist /Nazi motherfucker...or those who support them...including the almighty orange nittwit.

But I suspect that Stalin in his prime....(I guess you could say he was an anti-fascist)  did similar stuff. Not sure if it is as well documented.  

So, to quote Mercutio:  "A plague on both your houses" 

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Here is what we know that fascists do:

germany-buchenwald-concentration-camp-vi

So, yes, I am absolutely "anti-fascist".

Beyond that, the motherfuckers killed my grandfather.  So I would have a blood feud with any fascist /Nazi motherfucker...or those who support them...including the almighty orange nittwit.

But I suspect that Stalin in his prime....(I guess you could say he was an anti-fascist)  did similar stuff. Not sure if it is as well documented.  

So, to quote Mercutio:  "A plague on both your houses" 

Communism and Facism are both horrible, but, beating up a female reporter and attacking a kid is kind of absurd. violence doesn't solve things, it will only further push left wing people more left and right wing people more right. labeling anyone who doesn't like hilary a nazi and then attacking them isn't right, and that's what antifa is doing. 

41 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Wait....are they anarchists...or are they communists?   I mean, there is a difference.  To paraphrase Walter Sobchak  "at least (communism) is an ethos". 

But, let's put it this way....if their violence is aimed at the Klan and the Nazis that DJT has enabled and encouraged, I say let the two fucking groups go balls to the walls against each other. (I suspect that is the root of Antifa's violent nature...they learned from history not to be docile towards those types of groups).  Nevertheless, yes, leave the rest of us out of it.

ANTIFA should be considered a domestic terrorist group. . .

IMG_0220.JPG

3 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

IMG_0220.JPG

I believe someone did consider them that the other day.

but BAMN and YVETTE FELARCA are messed up. so messed up that lady is teaching little kids while she's encouraging riots and for people to destroy windows and set fire to things.

1 hour ago, stillmotion said:

Communism and Facism are both horrible, but, beating up a female reporter and attacking a kid is kind of absurd. violence doesn't solve things, it will only further push left wing people more left and right wing people more right. labeling anyone who doesn't like hilary a nazi and then attacking them isn't right, and that's what antifa is doing. 

Sounds to me that you are more worried about the sins of the left than those of the right...even though in this country...and others, the sins of the right have always been more evil.

1 hour ago, Canton Dawg said:

IMG_0220.JPG

Again...sounds like you don't mind it if the Klan and the Nazis who have been doing this type of thing for eons espouse their bullsnot////but now that a bit of a leftist group is doing it lyou are all hyped up.

13 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Sounds to me that you are more worried about the sins of the left than those of the right...even though in this country...and others, the sins of the right have always been more evil.

Not at all bro. I supported Bernie Sanders last election. I was fine until my girl told me I hated women because I wouldn't vote for clinton. I was steamed that the DNC rigged hilary to win and tried to ram her down our throats. I didn't vote for anyone, just felt like they were two of the worst candidates we could come up with. I condemn violence for anyone, and think it's just going to make things worse. Honestly I wish we didn't have democratic or republic parties, just that we had candidates names on the ballot without the political party they belong to so people can do research on the candidates.

Extremist groups on both sides make each other more aggressive. If radical left people attack radical right people it won't make the crazy radical right people magically not racist anymore. 

I'm young (in my 20s) but scared of where we're headed as a country. I just don't like seeing so many people divided. 

The detail of what the girl said to you is frustrating. You stated legitimate, actual issues with policy that need to be changed [the DNC admitted during the lawsuit against them in Florida that they did, in fact, throw the primary process to HC] and instead of responding to criticism, she simply attempted to smear and shame you.  Politicians have to earn our votes - HC thought she was anointed and deserved it without having to bother with policies that address life concerns, and that's disgusting.

I don't like antifa, but they saved lives during charlottesville -- the older protesters who were there needed phalanxes of antifa to get out of the area.

You'd think Republicans would oppose nazis -- the entire reason "the greatest generation" is great is because they defeated the actual nazis - and so to see them all now in favor of the symbols is disturbing.

Archived