THE BROWNS BOARD

This Is Steeler Week - At Home

Orion

On 9/9/2017 at 6:19 PM, wargograw said:

What are your reforms? I'm listening. 

Lol. "Rabbi Yeshua" most certainly added to the Torah, as did (and are) many of the actual Rabbis. 

So you talk about jism with your daughter? 

No....except to tell here that this guy Wargogay on the Browns Board is a real piece of smegma.

He may have been liberal politically. He most certainly was not liberal in his hermeneutics of the available Scripture of the time. 

OK, I don't know what Hermeneutics is  (is that the study of Herman Munster or Herman's Hermits)....or how they relate to whatever Scripture you want to refer to. (while recognizing that Scripture itself is completely contradictory at times)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/10/2017 at 0:40 AM, Ghoolie said:

Well, I didn't see you busting my hump at all. I was merely siding with you that Jesus didn't intend for us to wipe a sinter from another eye, while we have one burining in our own. Jesus was not a liberal, he was not a conservative. Never, not once did he ever engage in political debate or conversation.

And how do you get that he is a cuntservative from that?  Jesus was a progressive for certain.

On 9/10/2017 at 1:08 AM, StinkHole said:

My my aren't we testy today. The browns haven't lost yet.

Otto Graham means as much to me as Otto Orf.

And Terry Bradshaw means as much to us as Terry and the Pirates.  Just another cartoon character.

You tried to minimize the browns "era of suck" to only the last 17 years in comparing it to Pittsburghs 37.

The math alone minimizes it.  (but its no surprise that a Steeler fan would be bad at math as well).

Surely you remember the browns from 1990 to 1999:

3-13

6-10

7-9

7-9

11-5

5-11

2-14

The 70's browns managed  only 5 winning seasons...just barely. 1972 was the only year they had double digit wins at 10.

Except for 1980, the early 80's sucked for you as well.

Yep the Bernies browns had a revival in the late 80's, but for all intents and purposes the browns  "era of suck" has lasted 47 yrs.

Like I said...you are piss poor at math.  Browns appeared in numerous playoff and Championship games in those period in the 70s and 80s

And hell....during the Browns 17 year era of suck,  they made as many playoffs in the Steelers 39 years of suck. (and there again you were bad at math:  1972 minus 1933 is 39 years).

Remember Otto Orf?  He was the great Cleveland soccer player.  If you say so.

On 9/10/2017 at 1:18 AM, StinkHole said:

Saying Jesus was a liberal is making a simpleton observation.

Him resembling a sandal wearing long haired hippie doesn't count.

To a simpleton it may be a simple observation. Because they are too simple to understand it.  To someone of intellect, it absolutely speaks volumes. (just fyi...you fall into the "simpleton" category)

On 9/10/2017 at 8:26 AM, calfoxwc said:

A Browns fan was sitting in McDonalds having a burger, when his friends noticed a steeler fan across the street

continually trying the climb the pink flag pole in his front yard with a tape measure. He kept trying, but he would

only get a third of the way, and would slide back down. This was getting noticed by a lot of customers, and they were laughing.

It had been a half hr, and the steeler fan kept at it.

Finally, the Browns fan couldn't take any more, so he walked across the street

and offered to help the poor guy out. He said, "Say, man, how about I help you unbolt your flagpole, lay in the ground, and you

can measure it that way?"

The steeler fan said "Oh, mind your own business, you idiot. I want how high it is, not how long it is"

You have seen Captain America.

16 hours ago, The Gipper said:

OK, I don't know what Hermeneutics is  (is that the study of Herman Munster or Herman's Hermits)....or how they relate to whatever Scripture you want to refer to. (while recognizing that Scripture itself is completely contradictory at times)

If you knew anything about hermeneutics you might realize it's not contradictory at all. And how does a judge not know what hermeneutics is? That is literally what you do for a living. 

Nice to know you talk about my smegma with your daughter though. I'm sure that's enjoyable. All class.

16 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And how do you get that he is a conservative from that?  Jesus was a progressive for certain.

Ghoolie didn't say he was...

7 hours ago, wargograw said:

If you knew anything about hermeneutics you might realize it's not contradictory at all. And how does a judge not know what hermeneutics is? That is literally what you do for a living. 

I have been doing this for 37 years almost...and the term has never come up. Ergo, I conclude that it is just a thesaurus word you decided to use, one that is unessential, unnecessary, and superfluous to the legal field.   I further conclude that it is something that is likely more to do with whatever religious point of view you are trying to peddle.

Nice to know you talk about my smegma with your daughter though. I'm sure that's enjoyable. All class.

I didn't talk about your smegma....I said that you WERE the smegma of the Browns Board.

Ghoolie didn't say he was...

I know, I did.  I applied hermeneutics to do so.:o

14 hours ago, wargograw said:

Well literally thousands of volumes have been written on biblical hermeneutics so your ignorance certainly isn't my problem. 

Thousands of volumes have been written about any number of subjects.  Do you know everything that has been written about every subject?  And I am aware of many of those volumes you speak of....its just that they didn't act all stupid over some word you found in a thesaurus.  I mean, we just called it Catechism, or Bible Studies.

Archived