Sign in to follow this  
Orion

This Is Steeler Week - At Home

16 hours ago, The Gipper said:

OK, I don't know what Hermeneutics is  (is that the study of Herman Munster or Herman's Hermits)....or how they relate to whatever Scripture you want to refer to. (while recognizing that Scripture itself is completely contradictory at times)

If you knew anything about hermeneutics you might realize it's not contradictory at all. And how does a judge not know what hermeneutics is? That is literally what you do for a living. 

Nice to know you talk about my smegma with your daughter though. I'm sure that's enjoyable. All class.

16 hours ago, The Gipper said:

And how do you get that he is a conservative from that?  Jesus was a progressive for certain.

Ghoolie didn't say he was...

7 hours ago, wargograw said:

If you knew anything about hermeneutics you might realize it's not contradictory at all. And how does a judge not know what hermeneutics is? That is literally what you do for a living. 

I have been doing this for 37 years almost...and the term has never come up. Ergo, I conclude that it is just a thesaurus word you decided to use, one that is unessential, unnecessary, and superfluous to the legal field.   I further conclude that it is something that is likely more to do with whatever religious point of view you are trying to peddle.

Nice to know you talk about my smegma with your daughter though. I'm sure that's enjoyable. All class.

I didn't talk about your smegma....I said that you WERE the smegma of the Browns Board.

Ghoolie didn't say he was...

I know, I did.  I applied hermeneutics to do so.:o

Well literally thousands of volumes have been written on biblical hermeneutics so your ignorance certainly isn't my problem. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, wargograw said:

Well literally thousands of volumes have been written on biblical hermeneutics so your ignorance certainly isn't my problem. 

Thousands of volumes have been written about any number of subjects.  Do you know everything that has been written about every subject?  And I am aware of many of those volumes you speak of....its just that they didn't act all stupid over some word you found in a thesaurus.  I mean, we just called it Catechism, or Bible Studies.