Sign in to follow this  
Orion

This Is Steeler Week - At Home

gumby73    294
On 9/6/2017 at 8:27 PM, PoeticG said:

The Browns are ready to get some of them Steelers. Last year they BARELY got out of that game with a win. This year we are vastly more improved. Better Defense, Better Offense. We have Peppers ready to smack that ass Pittsburgh. You're reign ends now. We're ready for you motherfuckers- Come get SOME!!!

Browns - 42 

Steelers - 24

The Browns' Defense is gonna put a hurting on Pittsburgh. They ARE gonna lay into that bitch Rothlisberger! Whatcha gonna do Big Ben- when The GOONS and The Wall of Pain come Crashing doooown on yooooou?

Poe, if all your planets all lined up you''d still be the 3rd Rock from the Sun..Planet Gordon, Planet Haden, Now Planet Hogan..congrats   

wargograw    220
1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Your role here is not to talk...but to listen while the grownups talk.  

Must have missed that between the talk about jism and food coloring. 

• Haha 1

PoeticG    176

LOL! The Hogan and Gordon planets exist in a binary system that harbors many deep space comets and will result in some of the largest explosions in that galaxy. Stay tuned. ;)

Ghoolie    380
5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Yes, my "weird way" is to try to be amusing. Sometimes it works, some times it doesn't.  Your weird way is that you get all sphincter puckered about some inanity. I think you need to go back to your kitties and bunnies.  And if you want to get all righteous and religious...there is a forum for that, and it ain't on this thread, the purpose of which is to insult Steeler fans. 

Unless you have some religious quote that insults Steeler fans?   Now that I would like to hear.

Gipper, the Bible is meant to be an owner's manual for one's own life. I do my very human best to follow God's word. I quote scripture when I think it is something we all can benefit from. What I don't do, is use it to beat everyone else down. It was never intended for that.

This place is a respite for people to come and goof off, swear, act like idiots and, hopefully, in the long run, like you an I, grow towards friendship. I think Jesus would be fine with that, F bombs considered.

Ghoolie    380
2 hours ago, wargograw said:

There you have it. You talk too fucking much. Now you have to go back and re-read the lesson about jism.

wargograw    220
2 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Gipper, the Bible is meant to be an owner's manual for one's own life. I do my very human best to follow God's word. I quote scripture when I think it is something we all can benefit from. What I don't do, is use it to beat everyone else down. It was never intended for that.

This place is a respite for people to come and goof off, swear, act like idiots and, hopefully, in the long run, like you an I, grow towards friendship. I think Jesus would be fine with that, F bombs considered.

Jesus. Also definitely fine with not only quoting Scripture but increasing its demands, and doing so for the express purpose of "beating everyone else down." Paul spends the first three chapters of Romans (New Testament) quite literally bringing every man who's ever lived (Christ the exception) under condemnation. He pronounced various men anathema throughout the book of Galatians. He plainly instructs Christians to not even eat with an unrepentant sinner who calls himself a Christian in the Corinthian epistles, among various calls for cleanness of the mouth.

Furthermore even Christ himself, whom you claim to affirm as the SON OF GOD said that man is defiled by what comes out of his mouth. I know you know it's there. So are you really doing your "very human best"? I believe you can do better! For a dude who detests liberals so much, you're sure quick to embrace their hermeneutics. 

The three biggest lies told in Southwest Pa.

1.  I'll have it off the blocks in 2 weeks.

2.  Me n that girl ain't related.

3.  I was only helping that sheep over the fence.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

StinkHole    213
1 hour ago, flyingfooldoug said:

The three biggest lies told in Southwest Pa.

1.  I'll have it off the blocks in 2 weeks.

2.  Me n that girl ain't related.

3.  I was only helping that sheep over the fence.

laughter.gif

TexasAg1969    581
7 hours ago, wargograw said:

Jesus. Also definitely fine with not only quoting Scripture but increasing its demands, and doing so for the express purpose of "beating everyone else down." Paul spends the first three chapters of Romans (New Testament) quite literally bringing every man who's ever lived (Christ the exception) under condemnation. He pronounced various men anathema throughout the book of Galatians. He plainly instructs Christians to not even eat with an unrepentant sinner who calls himself a Christian in the Corinthian epistles, among various calls for cleanness of the mouth.

Furthermore even Christ himself, whom you claim to affirm as the SON OF GOD said that man is defiled by what comes out of his mouth. I know you know it's there. So are you really doing your "very human best"? I believe you can do better! For a dude who detests liberals so much, you're sure quick to embrace their hermeneutics. 

Nothing wrong with Christianity that can't be fixed by tacking a few reforms on a church door now and again. I think we're way overdue for another that hits every denomination under the sun.

mjp28    155

ONE MAN'S OPINION.....early edition here, not that I believe it for a minute BUT :

......Whose quarterbacks were sacked the most times in the NFL last season? Cleveland’s. Whose starting QB for this game is a rookie?
 Cleveland’s. How many seasons of college ball did DeShone Kizer play? Two out of a possible four. Whose defense is he facing? 

Pittsburgh’s. What defense gets after it as well as anyone’s? Pittsburgh’s. Whose offense in this game 

has a lot more proven, productive weapons than the other side’s? Pittsburgh’s. Whose first-round draft 

choice defensive end, projected to be the future of the position and a certain Hall of Famer after his first game, 
will suddenly be missing this game because of an injury? Cleveland’s.......

Now I say it's a new season, new attitude and hey the BROWNS were 4-0 in preseason TAKE CLEVELAND +10 baby!

StinkHole    213
22 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

ONE MAN'S OPINION.....early edition here, not that I believe it for a minute BUT :

......Whose quarterbacks were sacked the most times in the NFL last season? Cleveland’s. Whose starting QB for this game is a rookie?
 Cleveland’s. How many seasons of college ball did DeShone Kizer play? Two out of a possible four. Whose defense is he facing? 

Pittsburgh’s. What defense gets after it as well as anyone’s? Pittsburgh’s. Whose offense in this game 

has a lot more proven, productive weapons than the other side’s? Pittsburgh’s. Whose first-round draft 

choice defensive end, projected to be the future of the position and a certain Hall of Famer after his first game, 
will suddenly be missing this game because of an injury? Cleveland’s.......

Now I say it's a new season, new attitude and hey the BROWNS were 4-0 in preseason TAKE CLEVELAND +10 baby!

Didn't this writer ever hear of Carson Wentz?

As a rookie last year he pummeled the Men of Steel 34-3.

Dick Mellon    11
8 hours ago, wargograw said:

Paul spends the first three chapters of Romans bringing every man who's ever lived under condemnation.

Well, yeh . . . That's where the teachings of Rabbi Yeshua ends and all of the BS of the church begins.

Or if you want to go further back. consider that Torah says that Torah is all that there is and should ever be.  We are commanded to neither add nor take away from Torah.  That did not stop the Jews, Christians and Muslims from adding and adding and adding to create 3 different religions from one.

Dick Mellon    11
On 9/8/2017 at 10:42 AM, PoeticG said:

I get Hue was pissed that Pryor didn't back down but that's the defensive mentality of his team right now.

Yes, the mentality is to be mean and nasty under the leadership of Gregg "Bounty Hunter" Williams who brings that culture of being mean and nasty to CLE, but CLE's D would be better if they were disciplined and well-coached.  Williams' defenses over the years have virtually always been very average and middle-of-the-pack in points and yards.  Yeh he had a #1 D 17 years ago, so that must count for something.

StinkHole    213
15 hours ago, Winslow's Urologist said:

"Toughest fans in pro sports" eh? Yeah, that's why they deleted my "Roethlisberger about to become winningest QB in history of new Browns stadium" topic post, in true snowflake fashion.

Better get a new slogan.

That's too bad because Gipper posted something in that thread that needed corrected.

gumby73    294
51 minutes ago, Dick Mellon said:

Yes, the mentality is to be mean and nasty under the leadership of Gregg "Bounty Hunter" Williams who brings that culture of being mean and nasty to CLE, but CLE's D would be better if they were disciplined and well-coached.  Williams' defenses over the years have virtually always been very average and middle-of-the-pack in points and yards.  Yeh he had a #1 D 17 years ago, so that must count for something.

This will be Williams 3rd meeting all at home against Ben..2010- Saints W-20-10..Ben-17-28=192,1 pick,3 sacks..2015-Rams L-12-6..Ben-20-24=192,1 pick,3 sacks..Let's Play the fountain of youth rubber match,.. Blind Mellon 

Dutch Oven    59
1 hour ago, Dick Mellon said:

Well, yeh . . . That's where the teachings of Rabbi Yeshua ends and all of the BS of the church begins.

Or if you want to go further back. consider that Torah says that Torah is all that there is and should ever be.  We are commanded to neither add nor take away from Torah.  That did not stop the Jews, Christians and Muslims from adding and adding and adding to create 3 different religions from one.

It's almost like it's all man-made nonsense based on ignorance and superstition with a sprinkling of mental extortion.

The Gipper    1,160
16 hours ago, policeman said:

Grow up. Do you talk that way in front of your daughter? You claim you were a court clerk. You sure you wasn't a court jester?

Not the jester, the Judge.  No one says you have to be here Mr. Sensitive.

And my daughter is  a pretty tough cookie. You wouldn't like her. She is not a gutless wonder like you are apparently.

The Gipper    1,160
16 hours ago, Winslow's Urologist said:

"Toughest fans in pro sports" eh? Yeah, that's why they deleted my "Roethlisberger about to become winningest QB in history of new Browns stadium" topic post, in true snowflake fashion.

Better get a new slogan.

Well...if this were the Steeler Board the slogan would be:  Stupidest fans in pro sports.    No would can argue with that.

• Like 1

The Gipper    1,160
14 hours ago, wargograw said:

It wasn't in there.  But, yes, you miss a lot.

The Gipper    1,160
12 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

FAir enough. 

The Gipper    1,160
9 hours ago, wargograw said:

Jesus was a liberal.  Or, he would have been.  (and no....I don't want to get into a theopolitico discussion about it....each to his own...I just wanted to bust your hump by making a simple accurate observation)