Sign in to follow this  
Orion

This Is Steeler Week - At Home

The Gipper    1,172
11 hours ago, PoeticG said:

I was really liking our chances against Pittsburgh this week... UNTIL-

1) Several very key and encumbering injuries. Notably Shelton, Tank Carder and Garrett.

2) The release of KEY veteran players and players with potential. Haden, Bryant and now Pryor.

3) Rodger Goodell taking his sweet time allowing Josh Gordon to resume his football career. 

I'm sure there are even more injuries that I've not even mentioned but I know there are SEVERAL on the Offensive side of the ball as well.

Now, because Pryor didn't back down when Hue said "stop it guys, knock it off" we are now without a hard hitting safety that had become a weapon on the Defensive side of the ball. I'm not sure how Greg Williams is going to like Hue just scraping some of his plans to utilize the guy. I get Hue was pissed that Pryor didn't back down but that's the defensive mentality of his team right now. I think Hue and Sashi need to try and keep their big swinging dicks in a bucket of ice and check their egos before they lose this team.

As I already said, I do think that they've already lost the locker room after they cut Haden. The players understand Haden's ability and THEY KNOW he was a special player, and to get punked like that from the F.O.- not a good look at all. 

I think that it is only in your fantasies that anything you say here is true. 

The Gipper    1,172
7 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

So here is the lowdown with Gipper, food coloring to my jizz, being a Christian, and what ever other random shit comes into my brain.

1) Gipper has some weird ways. That is the price one pays for a premium membership into this goofy fucking place. If the guy wants to fucktard me for picking the Steelers, God Bless him. What the fuck do I care? Words on a message board. By the way Gips, there is no such thing as black food coloring. I mean, you can add shit together I suppose. Gipper also happens to be one of the most generous contributors of time to this board. If you don't like his bullshit, don't read it. Otherwise, grow a set of balls and shut the fuck up.

Does anyone know how to get jism stains out of a Browns shirt? Fuck, I just bought this damned thing.

2) I believe, more than anything in life that Jesus Christ is the Son of the only God. I believe he is the only way to Salvation. I also believe that Jesus often shakes his head at what a disappointment I sometimes am to him. HOWEVER..............Nowhere in his trials and tribulations did he say anything like "The good standards I try to live by (or post). A Christian is not supposed to announce himself as such. He is merely suupposed to do good works and let people gravitate to them.

Jeez, how many of you wear pantyhose?

See, I told you that Ghoolie can take care of himself....and he knows that I have just made those comments in jest.

I guess I could have been as mild in my criticism of him as some of you kitty and bunny huggers think I should be.

I guess maybe I could just go Canadian on Ghoolie like this:   "Hey, Ghoolie, ya Hoser. Take off, eh"

The Gipper    1,172
2 hours ago, Hunter33109 said:

Garrett is out for at least two games, the QB position is in flux, the defense backs are untested and this is the first year for this offense line.  This is not a recipe for success but more likely a 1 and 15 record again or may be a 0 and 16 start for the 2017/2018 season and hopefully another first round draft pick.  I had confidence that the Browns were on the right track but a quote I made to a Raven's fan here is DC rings true today as it did 4 years ago, "Winners win and Losers lose".  I love Cleveland but they are losers and will always be losers until they win.  Once they start winning they will get breaks and calls on the field will go their way.  But for now gird your loins ladies and gentlemen this season will be a disappointment that will be worse than last season on all levels.  I have no idea how to reverse the Browns unlucky and dismal spiral short of moving the team (it's already be gutted) to some other place (St Louis would be a good choice) or just disbanding it (due to it's inability to compete like what occurred to the Dayton Triangles) outright and make it a semi-pro team.  Once I heard the Garrett was out I cancelled the NFL channel in the nick of time and got a refund.  I guess their is an aluminum lining to this cloud.    

This is about as close to being the most ignorant post I have seen on this board ever.   So much so that it just does not warrant a specific response to any of the comments made therein.

jcam222    234
On 9/6/2017 at 6:02 PM, policeman said:

Aren't you like in your sixties? Why don't you grow the fuck up. You sound like a jack off. Just saying.

Age discrimination?? Remember it's better to sound like a jack off than it is to be one Mr Policeman Squeelers fan jack off. Fuck off back to your piss stained board. 

Ghoolie    384
1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

See, I told you that Ghoolie can take care of himself....and he knows that I have just made those comments in jest.

I guess I could have been as mild in my criticism of him as some of you kitty and bunny huggers think I should be.

I guess maybe I could just go Canadian on Ghoolie like this:   "Hey, Ghoolie, ya Hoser. Take off, eh"

If you went easy on me, I would be disappointed. I am flattered that you take time to read me, separate the good from the bad and sling some of your own horseshit. Isn't that what friendships are all about? You accept the bullshit and you revel in the gems.

Ghoolie    384
1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

This is about as close to being the most ignorant post I have seen on this board ever.   So much so that it just does not warrant a specific response to any of the comments made therein.

He pointed out some wisdom Gip. Winners win and loser lose. That is some Nietzsche shit, right there. Or wait, maybe I mean Nitschke? I always confuse my philosophers and linebackers.

LondonBrown    171

Back to the game, Hogan has been named the back up QB

• Thanks 1

The Gipper    1,172
5 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

He pointed out some wisdom Gip. Winners win and loser lose. That is some Nietzsche shit, right there. Or wait, maybe I mean Nitschke? I always confuse my philosophers and linebackers.

The problem with that post though was that the ignorant parts were so egregious that it vastly outweighed any "wisdom" that you think may have been in there.  And I don't think it was wisdom at all. It was just Captain Obvious observations.

Ghoolie    384
8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

The problem with that post though was that the ignorant parts were so egregious that it vastly outweighed any "wisdom" that you think may have been in there.  And I don't think it was wisdom at all. It was just Captain Obvious observations.

Ok Gip, time for you to have a drink and lighten up. I was being facetious about the wisdom. His "wisdom" was akin to saying thirsty people drink.

The Gipper    1,172
7 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Ok Gip, time for you to have a drink and lighten up. I was being facetious about the wisdom. His "wisdom" was akin to saying thirsty people drink.

Or...that alcoholics drink alcohol.;)

The Gipper    1,172
6 minutes ago, LondonBrown said:

Shelton questionable 

I thought he was definitely out at least the first 2-3 games of the season.

wargograw    220
14 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

So here is the lowdown with Gipper, food coloring to my jizz, being a Christian, and what ever other random shit comes into my brain.

1) Gipper has some weird ways. That is the price one pays for a premium membership into this goofy fucking place. If the guy wants to fucktard me for picking the Steelers, God Bless him. What the fuck do I care? Words on a message board. By the way Gips, there is no such thing as black food coloring. I mean, you can add shit together I suppose. Gipper also happens to be one of the most generous contributors of time to this board. If you don't like his bullshit, don't read it. Otherwise, grow a set of balls and shut the fuck up.

Does anyone know how to get jism stains out of a Browns shirt? Fuck, I just bought this damned thing.

2) I believe, more than anything in life that Jesus Christ is the Son of the only God. I believe he is the only way to Salvation. I also believe that Jesus often shakes his head at what a disappointment I sometimes am to him. HOWEVER..............Nowhere in his trials and tribulations did he say anything like "The good standards I try to live by (or post). A Christian is not supposed to announce himself as such. He is merely suupposed to do good works and let people gravitate to them.

Jeez, how many of you wear pantyhose?

Neither did he ever say "Gipper has some weird ways," or "here is the lowdown" or "let people gravitate to them." Just because they didn't come out of his mouth doesn't mean anything. I was merely making the point while I try to go the extra mile in cleanliness (and sometimes fail; like when I make fun of you for being fat; sorry), I don't expect others to, but there is a level of propriety that gets crossed pretty routinely. If you consider yourself saved please listen to a sermon (and not from some free grace theologian) on Matthew 7:21. You certainly talked good doctrine. Now act like it. Consider this a Matthew 18 moment. 

TopDawg31    76
4 hours ago, LondonBrown said:

Back to the game, Hogan has been named the back up QB

I think we all saw that coming, surprised Woodrum didn't beat out Kessler.

The Gipper    1,172
14 minutes ago, wargograw said:

Neither did he ever say "Gipper has some weird ways," or "here is the lowdown" or "let people gravitate to them." Just because they didn't come out of his mouth doesn't mean anything. I was merely making the point while I try to go the extra mile in cleanliness (and sometimes fail; like when I make fun of you for being fat; sorry), I don't expect others to, but there is a level of propriety that gets crossed pretty routinely. If you consider yourself saved please listen to a sermon (and not from some free grace theologian) on Matthew 7:21. You certainly talked good doctrine. Now act like it. Consider this a Matthew 18 moment. 

Yes, my "weird way" is to try to be amusing. Sometimes it works, some times it doesn't.  Your weird way is that you get all sphincter puckered about some inanity. I think you need to go back to your kitties and bunnies.  And if you want to get all righteous and religious...there is a forum for that, and it ain't on this thread, the purpose of which is to insult Steeler fans. 

Unless you have some religious quote that insults Steeler fans?   Now that I would like to hear.

policeman    2
7 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Age discrimination?? Remember it's better to sound like a jack off than it is to be one Mr Policeman Squeelers fan jack off. Fuck off back to your piss stained board. 

Hi toejam. If you want to give head to the senior citizen with nothing better to do known as Gipper, be my guest. I'll tell you what your mother told you when you axed her " why does everyone make fun of me mommy" , and she told you to go fuck yourself. Peckerhead.

The Gipper    1,172
7 minutes ago, policeman said:

Hi toejam. If you want to give head to the senior citizen with nothing better to do known as Gipper, be my guest. I'll tell you what your mother told you when you axed her " why does everyone make fun of me mommy" , and she told you to go fuck yourself. Peckerhead.

Wow!   This is the extent of your creativity? 

And you want to talk about Mamas?

I don't buy into all these people predicting a huge Pit blow out. The first reason is that these games are usually pretty close and second is that I don't think they are that good this year. In fact, I think Balt is the team to beat. Guess we will see how it plays out tho.

The Gipper    1,172
20 minutes ago, wargograw said:

Not talking to you. 

Your role here is not to talk...but to listen while the grownups talk.  Come back when you grow up, girl.

acidhead    3
5 minutes ago, Browns_Fucking_Rule said:

I don't buy into all these people predicting a huge Pit blow out. The first reason is that these games are usually pretty close and second is that I don't think they are that good this year. In fact, I think Balt is the team to beat. Guess we will see how it plays out tho.

And I thought I did too many drugs.

Dawgpound.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

policeman    2
On 9/7/2017 at 1:51 PM, The Gipper said:

If you are so fucking sensitive....then go on line to watch pictures of kittens and bunnies. That seems about your speed. 

Grow up. Do you talk that way in front of your daughter? You claim you were a court clerk. You sure you wasn't a court jester?

policeman    2
12 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Your role here is not to talk...but to listen while the grownups talk.  Come back when you grow up, girl.

You are a load.

jcam222    234
1 hour ago, policeman said:

Hypocrite much? Again, Fuck you and your piss stained towel. Shouldn't you be out fighting crime