THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Tuesday...Prediction Time

The Gipper

Here is this week's survey.   Prediction time.    Predict the following:

1. Who do you think will be the particpants in the Super Bowl?   Also...if you wish, predict the winners of each division and the wild card teams.

2.  Who will be the NFL's Offensive and Defensive MVPs?

3. Who will win the FBS  National Championship?

4. Who will win the Heisman Trophy?

5. Who will the participants be in the World Series...and who will win.

6. Cavs may be talking about a trade of that Nets first round pick that they got from the Celtics in the Kyrie trade.  Who could they get in trade with that pick that could put them on par with the Warriors for NBA supremacy?

1. Who do you think will be the particpants in the Super Bowl?   Also...if you wish, predict the winners of each division and the wild card teams.

Using Playoff Predictor - https://playoffpredictors.com/football/nfl

SB: Pats over Seahawks

Div Champs: AFC - Steelers, Titans, Pats, Chiefs; NFC - Packers, Falcons, Giants, Seahawks

Wild Cards: AFC - Raiders, Texans; NFC - Cards, Vikes

I like our chances, but would not mind saving a little of our current heat for October. I think we meet the Dodgers in the WS.

I'll take us in 6.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

AFCE: Pats   AFCN: Steelers  AFCS: Titans  AFCW: Raiders   WCs: Dolphins, Chiefs    AFC winner:  Raiders

NFCE: Giants  NFCN: Packers NFCS: Panthers NFCW: Seahawks   WCs: Buccaneers, Falcons

Super Bowl:   Raiders vs. Seahawks.  Seahawks win

2.  Who will be the NFL's Offensive and Defensive MVPs?

Offensive:  Derek Carr    Defensive:  JJ Watt

WTF, why not:  The Ohio State University

1. Josh Rosen has the early lead. 2. Saquon Barkley RB Penn St  3. Mason Rudolph  QB OK St. 4. JT Barrett. QB OS  5. Lamar Jackson QB Louisville

WTF why not:  The Cleveland Indians and the Washington Nationals.  Tribe Wins!!

6. Cavs may be talking about a trade of that Nets first round pick that they got from the Celtics in the Kyrie trade.  Who could they get in trade with that pick that could put them on par with the Warriors for NBA supremacy?

Talk of Antonio Davis for that pick and Kevin Love could make some sense.  Or for Karl Anthony Towns?

49 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Using Playoff Predictor - https://playoffpredictors.com/football/nfl

SB: Pats over Seahawks

Div Champs: AFC - Steelers, Titans, Pats, Chiefs; NFC - Packers, Falcons, Giants, Seahawks

Wild Cards: AFC - Raiders, Texans; NFC - Cards, Vikes

I like our chances, but would not mind saving a little of our current heat for October. I think we meet the Dodgers in the WS.

I'll take us in 6.

Were the other questions too hard?

8 hours ago, The Gipper said:

1. Who do you think will be the particpants in the Super Bowl?   Also...if you wish, predict the winners of each division and the wild card teams.  Green Bay over Tennessee in Super Bowl

AFC: Pittsburg, Tennessee, Patriots, Oakland  

NFC: Seattle, Greenbay, Dallas, Tampa

wild card?

2.  Who will be the NFL's Offensive and Defensive MVPs? Marcus Mariota and Khalil Mack

3. Who will win the FBS  National Championship? Alabama

4. Who will win the Heisman Trophy? Rosen

5. Who will the participants be in the World Series...and who will win.  Cleveland Indians win in 7 games against Dodgers

8 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Pats vs Seahawks 2, seahawks run the ball at the end.

2.  Who will be the NFL's Offensive and Defensive MVPs? Rodgers and Luke Kuechly, not sure how to spell his name.

Alabama 

Barkley from Psu. Tough mofo.

Indians vs Nats 

Tribe in 6

Dont think Davis is available, but Cousins may be. I predict that Love will be gone by March.

Somewhere, I thought it was here,   I asked who you thought would be the Offensive and Defensive Rookies of the Year in the NFL.   I went homerville and chose Matthew Dayes and Kai Nacua.

But....after last night,  Mr. Kareem Hunt has a clear leg up on the Offensive Rookie of the Year award.    He set the NFL record for most yards gained from scrimmage.

(but you know what....I looked at 10 different websites whose story headlines were "Hunt breaks rookie debut record for most yards from scrimmage in a game.  but you know, not one of those goddamn sites stated whose record he beat.)

50 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Somewhere, I thought it was here,   I asked who you thought would be the Offensive and Defensive Rookies of the Year in the NFL.   I went homerville and chose Matthew Dayes and Kai Nacua.

But....after last night,  Mr. Kareem Hunt has a clear leg up on the Offensive Rookie of the Year award.    He set the NFL record for most yards gained from scrimmage.

(but you know what....I looked at 10 different websites whose story headlines were "Hunt breaks rookie debut record for most yards from scrimmage in a game.  but you know, not one of those goddamn sites stated whose record he beat.)

Another Ohio boy doing good in the NFL.

Archived