THE BROWNS BOARD

a tease

miktoxic

59 minutes ago, miktoxic said:

you commie pricks.......front of the L/S joints. back is gonna be off the charts!

Awesome, Comrade mik...

I volunteer to hand them out at Tottenham...

I wonder if I can get the Queen's autograph...

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Gotta love it.   I am not even going to London and I would like to have one. 

i'll see what i got inextra stock. need ur size. already screwed up like 5 (all the 3xs that cost a lot). just pm me. please with info.

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Awesome, Comrade mik....

HAHAHA!!! you are the man dude. hope all is well well with friends and family in TX.......be safe.

now we gotta worry about zombo in FLA. maybe he can just use the big ol titty babe to stay afloat.

a helmet is a a helmet. what the new detailed prototypical vented helmet? yeah draw that up for me, and while ur at it buy the 'comfort color' shirts (3 dozen on your dime) spend hours on designing, burning screens, washing, cleaning and ship out all at your expense and your precious time for those who give a fuck less about you until they get a free shirt.

then i can criticize you.

20 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Me and Mik had have our differences, but I have come to accept him as a cool dude.

not really any beefs with anyone. a lot of internet bravado and standing by my veteran beliefs. that's all. the rest is just jabbin and yappin.

5 hours ago, miktoxic said:

i'll see what i got inextra stock. need ur size. already screwed up like 5 (all the 3xs that cost a lot). just pm me. please with info.

Im a 3xl....Ok Im a 2xl but 3xl would work!!! 😎

10 minutes ago, BrownsnMopar said:

Im a 3xl....Ok Im a 2xl but 3xl would work!!! 😎

happens every year. i put a post up asking who wants and what but if people don't confirm by a certain date i only buy stock for them. if there is something leftover that is ur size i'd have no prob sending one to you. if not this year, then next. just pay attention to the posts. i'll PM u if there is an extra but now all the peeps are crawling out the wall looking for something i asked everyone on here about at least a month ago.

23 hours ago, miktoxic said:

a helmet is a a helmet. what the new detailed prototypical vented helmet? yeah draw that up for me, and while ur at it buy the 'comfort color' shirts (3 dozen on your dime) spend hours on designing, burning screens, washing, cleaning and ship out all at your expense and your precious time for those who give a fuck less about you until they get a free shirt.

then i can criticize you.

Whoa. Stop being so homotional. Haha. I said it was nice. Also didn't know these were free shirts. Relax. And please don't make it seem like all that is hard to obtain. There is a ton of websites you can enter your design in and they'll make shirts in bulk. 

59 minutes ago, Alkid3 said:

Whoa. Stop being so homotional. Haha. I said it was nice. Also didn't know these were free shirts. Relax. And please don't make it seem like all that is hard to obtain. There is a ton of websites you can enter your design in and they'll make shirts in bulk. 

So u got it on ur dime next year? Cool save me 1k.

No, but close to it. These new L/Ss are pretty expensive. Then the hours figuring out a design that peeps will like. Then fucking up shirts u then have to rebuy. 5 color front, 4 color back, then ship. This is my world....but I love it. I think we'll all be happy with the 'LONDON BROIL' periwinkled shirts.

just paying it forward.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

lmao... "The London Broil"

Very sweet looking, mik...

... but WTF is N E N T O A ???

only you couldn't see the red or the white but saw blue.....(hee)......

i can come up with sumthin if you want me too but i'd prob get banned.

17 minutes ago, Marc1971 said:

Commie? Only anti- Americans support international games.:P

The N in NFL means national.

Make the Browns great again and make the NFL national again.

anyone that has been around here for more than a second knows i'm just pushing buttons.

the N in NFL means nothing, because the head of the NFL is the biggest push-over pussy PC fa$$ot i've ever had to watch and read of. and now that also entails the owners because believe me, goodell is nothing but a puppet. i won't watch a game. i won't buy a ticket. but i still love the browns.

still confused?

2 minutes ago, miktoxic said:

anyone that has been around here for more than a second knows i'm just pushing buttons.

the N in NFL means nothing, because the head of the NFL is the biggest push-over pussy PC fa$$ot i've ever had to watch and read of. and now that also entails the owners because believe me, goodell is nothing but a puppet. i won't watch a game. i won't buy a ticket. but i still love the browns.

still confused?

The razz smiley should have given away I wasn't entirely serious.;)

Plus, I probably hate Ratdell even more than I hate crooked Jimmy.

Archived