THE BROWNS BOARD

Dangers of Pot chocolate and candy in Colorado for children - It must be made illegal

DieHardBrownsFan

because there no "second hand drinking". But there is "second-hand smoke" There is drunk driving tests for drivers.

I don't believe there is any breath analyzer test for pot smoking.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

because there no "second hand drinking". But there is "second-hand smoke" There is drunk driving tests for drivers.

I don't believe there is any breath analyzer test for pot smoking.

Yeah that "second hand" smoke argument never worked for josh gordon did it? And cops are trained from day one to detect drivers thst are high and they're ususlly spot on unless the driver is only very mildly high. Dudes that drive bombed are immediately id'd by cops, than they taje a piss atbthe station and thats that

there the woodpecker goes again. You just can't stop, can you, woodypeckerhead? I leave you alone, and

you just have to "pile on" and smartbirdbrain crap post again. What a loser you are. Why are you even

on this board? You continually have nothing to add to it on any subject.

3 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Cal is an idiot and DH is a troll. Good luck trying to get then to follow 2ns grade levels of logic. 

Woodypeckerhead strikes again and again...... an_extremely_motivated_pileated_woodpeck

Archived