THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Woodrum newest QB

jcam222

27 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

Don't know much about him but saw this on Reddit. It's nice to see there are still young men like this out there. We have a special needs daughter so this hits home even more with us. 

This warms my heart; to come at a time right after we lost my favorite player. Joe Haden was my favorite because he advocated for special needs people and had strong feelings against the R word.

My sister was born with Cri-du-chat syndrome, and the quicker we get the vitriol behind that word out of this country, the better we will all be. Nobody should have such hatred and disgust lobbed toward them for something they were born with.

Looks like I have a new favorite player. 😊

1 hour ago, jcam222 said:

Don't know much about him but saw this on Reddit. It's nice to see there are still young men like this out there. We have a special needs daughter so this hits home even more with us. 

Grew up with fraternal twins as best friends, one "normal" and the other with Downs Syndrome. Whenever I meet someone with a child like Paul, I always tell them how special he was in my life growing up. Never find a better or more caring person anywhere.

2 hours ago, jcam222 said:

1 hour ago, broganreynik said:

This warms my heart; to come at a time right after we lost my favorite player. Joe Haden was my favorite because he advocated for special needs people and had strong feelings against the R word.

My sister was born with Cri-du-chat syndrome, and the quicker we get the vitriol behind that word out of this country, the better we will all be. Nobody should have such hatred and disgust lobbed toward them for something they were born with.

Looks like I have a new favorite player. 😊

here's my extended family who i printed shirts for wearing the gear down in Ocean City, MD.

you go girls!

21371061_2012789062284202_8547668799330353188_n.jpg

33 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Hey Ag.................... How 'bout them Bruins!! :lol:

I'm starting a gofundme for Sumlin on a one way ticket to N.K. Let him solve that problem cause he knows how to blow shit up real well.^_^

Apparently he never heard you could actually run a clock down each play with a 34 point lead.:P

Nor did he realize you could use your experienced senior QB to run it down instead of an 18 y.o. freshman with no arm talent.

I gotta say this move really surprised me.....Im not sure what this guy could have done, in very limited action, to create a situation where the Browns prefer him over the guys they have been working with for 2 years now....

While he doesnt look bad.....does he really look so good that we dump our guy to get him?

Perhaps the Browns just finally realized that Kessler aint gonna get it done.......or.....they have a team interested in a trade for Hogan or Kessler and this guy looked good enough to fill the void....

Word has been that the Ravens are desperate for QB's, so why would they cut him if he's that good?....inquiring minds blah blah blah

5 hours ago, Mudfly said:

I gotta say this move really surprised me.....Im not sure what this guy could have done, in very limited action, to create a situation where the Browns prefer him over the guys they have been working with for 2 years now....

While he doesnt look bad.....does he really look so good that we dump our guy to get him?

Perhaps the Browns just finally realized that Kessler aint gonna get it done.......or.....they have a team interested in a trade for Hogan or Kessler and this guy looked good enough to fill the void....

Word has been that the Ravens are desperate for QB's, so why would they cut him if he's that good?....inquiring minds blah blah blah

Wonder if it's just a look into a division rivals playbook? That checks off Ravens (Woodrum), Steelers (Coates) and Bengals (Zeitler). 

Archived