THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump/Mattis response to North Korea Hydrogen Bomb Test

DieHardBrownsFan

33 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Jesus youre a dim bulb.

Does your empty head even understand what ISIS means? No, because youre ignorant. Let me educate you. Islamic State of Iraq and Syria there by declaring Iraq and Syria as a caliphate. How the fuck could ISIS declare that Iraq was a caliphate when the US military was there in control? When Obama pulled out - like your pappy should have - then only then was ISIS born. They later adopted the name ISIL to include the levant declaring a broader area of the caliphate.

So u did none of your homework did u jr? Go to ur room and dont come out till ur at least at the level of a moderately severe downs syndrome person. Becausr even modestly Retarded people eventually understand shit when they get babywalked through it. 

Isis is just a name some sand ngrs came up with, educate yourself on who they were before some dudes fresh out of a military prison net up with them and said "hey guys i got a great idea". At this point im just all smiles conversing with u. I would like to say im stunned how many clues you can blatantly drop on some low educated American bumpkin and they still wont do an ounce of intellectual legwork, but im not stunned....you are a oerfect example of how the american populace has willfully entrenched itself in abject ignorance

15 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

No, I forgot more than you will ever know about politics and world affairs.

You cannot help it because youre stupid. I dont give a rats ass about the origins of wahhabism nummy.

What did u know to begin with that you claim you've forgotten? I've stumped you bringing up modern history from just a few decades ago, are u claiming the heimers then? If so i apologize i didnt realize you had an advanced medical condition

Archived