THE BROWNS BOARD

Disrespect

ncPantherfan

6 hours ago, boo fagley said:

8 hours ago, Orion said:

Image result for arlington national cemetery pictures

This is why we stand.

Is it a shame that a bunch of rich kids that play a game didn't?  Yes.  It's an embarrassment.  Just like our current president.  But it doesn't stop me from being a fan of America or the Browns.

Except that our current president would be more likely to stand for the Anthem then that American hating fraud that came before him.

Talk about an embarrassment. Bowing to every king and president on his "apologize for America tour"

Obama-_Bows-_To-_Burger-_King.jpg

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I hope you are right. When two old fucks like me and Stan share drinks in Vegas and talk about becoming Raiders fans, seriously, we need some good news.

Bringing to to a more real world conversation though, I don't believe the Steelers ever take teams for granted but I do think there are a few factors that are in the Browns favor, that at least make this a win that could honestly happen. I have always said that football is a young man's game, and many others have as well. Roethlisberger is getting old and has been clobbered a lot. In the same way I see Brady as vulnerable, I think Ben doesn't have the time and skills left that many believe. How dynamic would it be that a young head-hunter named Garrett pummeled the QB into some unexpected retirement considerations? Not hoping for injury, just saying, times change, and we have seen many mightly players just all of a sudden fade away.

Kizer is an athletic kid. THe most athletic we have had at QB. Maybe with today's rules, a traditional pocket passer isn't really mandatory? Who knows. Perhaps Hoorta's Christmas Gift of a good OL (whatever that is) opens a few running holes and wears some people down. Hard for me to be optimistic, but I love the Browns, so here is to a celebration Sunday night.............a Browns celebration.

The browns are not the same team we've been accustomed to seeing. Those shoulda, woulda, coulda wins last year will become wins this year.

6 hours ago, boo fagley said:

“When you get to this point in the journey, man, not a lot needs to be said. Let’s say very little moving forward. Let’s start our preparation,” Tomlin, who could not be seen on camera, told the team. “We spotted them [a–holes] a day-and-a-half. They played yesterday; our game got moved to tonight. We’re gonna touch down at 4 o’clock in the [expletive] morning. So be it. We’ll be ready for that ass. But you ain’t got to tell them that we’re coming.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/01/16/steelers-coach-mike-tomlin-calls-patriots-a-holes-expresses-frustration-at-nfls-scheduling/

I wonder what Tomlin was saying after the game.

All of which wasnt supposed to leave the locker room. Its not like this was said to a reporter. Gtfo with this bs. Lol

19 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I never said that. Guitar, accordion (piano, diatonic, chromatic, free bass, bassetti), bass, Dobro, Balilaika, Harmonica ( both diatonic and chromatic), pedal steel,  mando, cello, violin, string bass, piano/organ/keys, uke, bouzouki, and bunch of other shit, in addition to the skin flute...or cock as it is called. Yeah, I love sucking those cocks. Yum tum....line em up.

hahhahahahhahaha,awesome I only half ass do the bass

10 hours ago, StinkHole said:

The browns are not the same team we've been accustomed to seeing. Those shoulda, woulda, coulda wins last year will become wins this year.

Remains to be seen. I still have concerns. Poor discipline/penalties, passive offensive play calling, No real dependable QB, shit Wrs, and a #1 #1 qb killer who is not getting sent to the HOF with a participation trophy. If I am a betting man, my $1,000 on the Browns at 4.5 or under seems pretty solid. Do you think the Browns will beat the Steelers Sunday?

11 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Except that our current president would be more likely to stand for the Anthem then that American hating fraud that came before him.

Talk about an embarrassment. Bowing to every king and president on his "apologize for America tour"

Obama-_Bows-_To-_Burger-_King.jpg

u r a fucking idiot

3 minutes ago, syd said:

hahhahahahhahaha,awesome I only half ass do the bass

You should try the cock. Start off with the small ones, like Hoorta and Flugels. Those are called pee pees. The gradually gravitate to the big block schlongs............Yummy.

Just now, syd said:

u r a fucking idiot

Obama was a cocksucker, He was married to a man, he was Kenyan and a Muslim. When he dies, and I hope it is in his sleep, tonight, I will be the first in line to piss into his casket.

12 hours ago, boo fagley said:

“When you get to this point in the journey, man, not a lot needs to be said. Let’s say very little moving forward. Let’s start our preparation,” Tomlin, who could not be seen on camera, told the team. “We spotted them [a–holes] a day-and-a-half. They played yesterday; our game got moved to tonight. We’re gonna touch down at 4 o’clock in the [expletive] morning. So be it. We’ll be ready for that ass. But you ain’t got to tell them that we’re coming.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/01/16/steelers-coach-mike-tomlin-calls-patriots-a-holes-expresses-frustration-at-nfls-scheduling/

I wonder what Tomlin was saying after the game.

Yes I am aware of this, but the kind of 'disrespect' I assumed you were alluding to is when a team thinks it can beat a perennial loser just by showing up.

A team must respect every opponent on their schedule.

No, it's more like disrespect for Real NFL Football, where you don't take out qb's knees to make sure you can

win an important game, where the head coach doesn't stick his stupidass foot out on the field and try to trip

an opposing player on the move down the sideline making a great play.... that's squealer disrespect..

Dear Friends,

This issue is larger than participating in a 3 minute ceremony for the Browns. The men and women of the Cleveland Safety Forces have shown remarkable restraint, tolerance, and professionalism to the city and the nation in recent years and months with the success of the RNC and in dealing with a series of recent protestors. We very rarely, if ever, care about the substance of these protests but the safety of those protesting. We all know they are usually based on ignorance of fact and the false narratives of agenda driven groups, activists, and profiteers. The Browns players "protest" is no different.

To be clear, we are not "better" than anyone simply because we have different beliefs. How we deal with those differences is what defines us. In this case Safety Force unions supported the decision VOLUNTEERING Members made to withdraw from this singular 3 minute event.

For the purpose of clarification, the Browns asked the Safety Force unions and city to help organize volunteers from Police, Fire, and EMS to assist in the opening day ceremonies. We were honored to help with that. It took about 3 minutes to find the folks to do it. When the VOLUNTEERS saw the disrespectful display from 11 of our Cleveland Browns players and later found out their kneeling was DEFENDED AND CONDONED BY BROWNS MANAGEMENT, nearly every one of our VOLUNTEERS no longer wanted to participate. This left us with a decision to make. We respected the decisions made by our Members to bow out and understood their reasoning why. In every case it was not the Browns kneeling, it was the Browns management condoning and allowing them to kneel that was the issue.

After discussing this issue together, our unions decided we were not going to attempt to replace them. We each sent a respectful letter to the Browns saying as much and went on with the much more important business of the day we each had.

The Safety Force unions ARE NOT protesting anything, we simply decided to not assist a Browns management that condones such disrespectful behavior from its employees, period.

The Safety Force unions sent no "boycott" letters to our Members, nor would we without consensus of our Executive Boards at a minimum. The fact is that our Police, Fire, and EMS members chose to withdraw of their own accord and we fully understand and support their decisions.

The Safety Force unions have made no effort to remove our Members from their secondary employment working security for Browns fans. To not provide security for the fans that have overwhelmingly supported us over the years and throughout recent months would be counter productive and just not right. We will always do the best we can for our citizens.

We expect the chiefs of our departments to order our Members to this event while on duty which is within their rights. Rest assured CPD will be represented.

We have reached out to Browns management and have publicly requested they ask their players to assist our Military and Safety Force Members in the displaying of colors during the National Anthem. We cannot think of a more fitting tribute to the sacrifices our Military and Safety Force families have made, or of a better way to right a sinking ship.

At some point a stand needs to be taken and our Members took that stand with our support. Tolerance of ignorance and false narrative is becoming increasingly dangerous and is no longer the high road, it is the easy road. The love of our flag, National Anthem and America by law abiding citizens our military and Safety Force families is unconditional and unwavering. It is this love of country that has motivated the decisions we have made, not the protest of it.

I hope this helps clarify the facts of this matter and puts to bed the rumors that surround it. If there are any questions please do not hesitate to call.

Steve Loomis, President
Cleveland PPA

Sorry, I should have went on the political board, but I just wanted to hear how you guys felt about the players taking a knee.

By the way, I started out as a Browns fan because my half sister married a dude from Cleveland. They lived in a Cleveland suburb. I liked them during the time they were the "cardiac kids". I really liked Kosar and then Belichick put in Testaverde. Man, that was long ago. When Modell moved the team, we got a team in Charlotte, and I've been a Cat fan ever since.

No more politics from me, and you guys talk like I figured the Dawg Pound would.

to me Carolina is anathema to the NFL

along with Jacksonville & Tennessee 

never liked em - never will consider them as equal to the historical league as a whole

I even think Tampa Bay and Seattle were too when they joined the league....

I never liked Indy or Arizona as changes for Baltimore and St louis either but...

I wish the panthers would fold already under the weight of its stadium contract with the city of charlotte

theres my disrespect  so take off 

Ah anathema, had to look that one up. In other words, you hate expansion. It's progress my man, and we and the other expansion cities deserve our teams. Mr. Richardson isn't Art Modell who left in the middle of the night. The Panthers will be in Charlotte for many years. Our trips to the playoffs, make Charlotte a wealthy city. Can you say that about the Browns? Of course, the Indians may do something. If y'all don't put together a winning season soon, another expansion team might get the Browns.

39 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Ah anathema, had to look that one up. In other words, you hate expansion. It's progress my man, and we and the other expansion cities deserve our teams. Mr. Richardson isn't Art Modell who left in the middle of the night. The Panthers will be in Charlotte for many years. Our trips to the playoffs, make Charlotte a wealthy city. Can you say that about the Browns? Of course, the Indians may do something. If y'all don't put together a winning season soon, another expansion team might get the Browns.

No one wants or needs your comments in here.  So why don't you just GET THE FUCK OUT?

Just wanted one last comment to you people. I watched today and saw how Cleveland really felt about the people who protect them. Players ran out with cops and the military. I don't know how I was stupid enough to come on here and ask idiots about pride and respect. You bozos need a life because the browns aren't going to give you one. Good riddance.

1 minute ago, ncPantherfan said:

Just wanted one last comment to you people. I watched today and saw how Cleveland really felt about the people who protect them. Players ran out with cops and the military. I don't know how I was stupid enough to come on here and ask idiots about pride and respect. You bozos need a life because the browns aren't going to give you one. Good riddance.

The Browns players running out with the police and military was a great gesture and I liked seeing that. Things like that are unifying and bring people together while the taking of a knee during the national anthem is a divisive type of protest I don't respect. 

32 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Just go away and come back when you grow up, meathead. Buy some zit medicine, buy your first mountain dew with your

allowance...

Archived