Sign in to follow this  
ncPantherfan

Disrespect

boo fagley    128
1 minute ago, Ghoolie said:

I have a Joe Thomas Blues Tune to release,  I think before kickoff. Stay Tuned

Are you ready for the Browns to beat the Steelers?

Ghoolie    379
18 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

I think it was Jim Brown who said it best...you wanna play football, then play football...you wanna be an activist, then go be a fucking activist.

There's nothing good that will ever come out of kneeling during the Anthem, other than how it makes these sanctimonious fucks feel good about themselves. Look at how special I am.

That one day of the week when people can come together and escape from politics and the divisiveness that surrounds us and just watch football, some motherfucking attention seeking libfuck football players are gonna bring that shit to the game.

Best quote of this thread. The problem is that democrats have fucked the world up far worse than anyone even realizes. Everyone thinks that their own personal situation is more important than the rules. This kneeling at the National Anthem should not be tolerated. THe NFL is dying, there will not likely be an NFL in 20 years, but THIS SHIT, makes the cancer grow even faster.

Ghoolie    379
2 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Are you ready for the Browns to beat the Steelers?

Fuck Dude, I was born ready for that. I have cobwebs on my pussy waiting for that ship to come in. I hope you are right. Other than an "on any given Sunday" event, I just don't see how it happens.

Ghoolie    379
2 hours ago, syd said:

hey you told that you only played the skin flute

I never said that. Guitar, accordion (piano, diatonic, chromatic, free bass, bassetti), bass, Dobro, Balilaika, Harmonica ( both diatonic and chromatic), pedal steel,  mando, cello, violin, string bass, piano/organ/keys, uke, bouzouki, and bunch of other shit, in addition to the skin flute...or cock as it is called. Yeah, I love sucking those cocks. Yum tum....line em up.

boo fagley    128
2 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Fuck Dude, I was born ready for that. I have cobwebs on my pussy waiting for that ship to come in. I hope you are right. Other than an "on any given Sunday" event, I just don't see how it happens.

The Browns have nothing to lose and the Steelers do not respect this team. This game is ripe for a wake up call. Bell wont be ready and if he plays he will get fucked up not being in game shape. Garret needs to meet Ben.

Good things are going to happen Tommy. The Browns are long overdue.

Unsympathetic    120

Let's get back to the topic of this thread: Professional trolling!

Perhaps in North Carolina all the state's dentists should be taking a knee because they're not being listened to either. Brush your teeth, you hillbilly cousin fuckers.

Some people say the state of North Carolina is just flying the Confederate flag as an intentional symbol of oppression.  Don't listen to them!  They're bitter, jealous, and right.

The men of North Carolina are like the Trojan army - big, dumb, and came inside a horse 20 minutes ago.  

Come for the football, stay for the bestiality jokes!

• Haha 1

Orion    122

Image result for arlington national cemetery pictures

This is why we stand.

Is it a shame that a bunch of rich kids that play a game didn't?  Yes.  It's an embarrassment.  Just like our current president.  But it doesn't stop me from being a fan of America or the Browns.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

cambridgeho    75
39 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I have a Joe Thomas Blues Tune to release,  I think before kickoff. Stay Tuned

Awesome. Bring it loud and proud, love it man!

The Gipper    1,152
4 hours ago, ncPantherfan said:

A lot of good people died in the War of Northern Aggression. Under the embarrassment, obama, he o disrespected our  flag that caused a lot of pain and death in the South. With the fascists now trying to knock down our statues, it goes on.

Someone mentioned bathrooms. Our past Governor did his best to stop transvestites from coming in any bathroom they please.

I'll stop lecturing you when you stop your liberal ways that are destroying our country. I used to think that real men lived in Ohio but I'm finding out it's liberal twinks who can't type a sentence without the F word.

Fact number one the south begin the Civil War. Do you remember who fired on fort Sumter paragraph number two last time I looked it was the fastest we're trying to keep that statute erect the guys waving Nazi flags OK who in that case is the fact fascists

boo fagley    128
3 minutes ago, Orion said:

This is why we stand.

Is it a shame that a bunch of rich kids that play a game didn't?  Yes.  It's an embarrassment.  Just like our current president.  But it doesn't stop me from being a fan of America or the Browns.

I watched a documentary on the WW2 US military cemeteries in Europe. I guess theyre in France, but there may have been some in other counties. Unbeknownst to me, there are several cemeteries with the tombstones lined up perfectly. People today need to watch that documentary and then let someone burn the US flag to understand how wrong it is.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ncPantherfan said:

Oh and by the way, I'm a Red Sox fan and have been for a long time. The Indians have the best manager in baseball. Fraid we're going to beat them in Oct. though, but unlike the brownies, I have the utmost respect for the Indians.

"How dare they disrespect America! Oh, by the way: that team that disrespects the Native Americans? Yeah, I respect them!"

If I thought you used logic, I would find this post ironic.

Ghoolie    379
1 hour ago, boo fagley said:

The Browns have nothing to lose and the Steelers do not respect this team. This game is ripe for a wake up call. Bell wont be ready and if he plays he will get fucked up not being in game shape. Garret needs to meet Ben.

Good things are going to happen Tommy. The Browns are long overdue.

I hope you are right. When two old fucks like me and Stan share drinks in Vegas and talk about becoming Raiders fans, seriously, we need some good news.

Bringing to to a more real world conversation though, I don't believe the Steelers ever take teams for granted but I do think there are a few factors that are in the Browns favor, that at least make this a win that could honestly happen. I have always said that football is a young man's game, and many others have as well. Roethlisberger is getting old and has been clobbered a lot. In the same way I see Brady as vulnerable, I think Ben doesn't have the time and skills left that many believe. How dynamic would it be that a young head-hunter named Garrett pummeled the QB into some unexpected retirement considerations? Not hoping for injury, just saying, times change, and we have seen many mightly players just all of a sudden fade away.

Kizer is an athletic kid. THe most athletic we have had at QB. Maybe with today's rules, a traditional pocket passer isn't really mandatory? Who knows. Perhaps Hoorta's Christmas Gift of a good OL (whatever that is) opens a few running holes and wears some people down. Hard for me to be optimistic, but I love the Browns, so here is to a celebration Sunday night.............a Browns celebration.

Ghoolie    379
1 hour ago, boo fagley said:

I watched a documentary on the WW2 US military cemeteries in Europe. I guess theyre in France, but there may have been some in other counties. Unbeknownst to me, there are several cemeteries with the tombstones lined up perfectly. People today need to watch that documentary and then let someone burn the US flag to understand how wrong it is.

Couldn't agree more. You simply do not disrespect your country.

boo fagley    128
8 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I hope you are right. When two old fucks like me and Stan share drinks in Vegas and talk about becoming Raiders fans, seriously, we need some good news.

Bringing to to a more real world conversation though, I don't believe the Steelers ever take teams for granted but I do think there are a few factors that are in the Browns favor, that at least make this a win that could honestly happen. I have always said that football is a young man's game, and many others have as well. Roethlisberger is getting old and has been clobbered a lot. In the same way I see Brady as vulnerable, I think Ben doesn't have the time and skills left that many believe. How dynamic would it be that a young head-hunter named Garrett pummeled the QB into some unexpected retirement considerations? Not hoping for injury, just saying, times change, and we have seen many mightly players just all of a sudden fade away.

Kizer is an athletic kid. THe most athletic we have had at QB. Maybe with today's rules, a traditional pocket passer isn't really mandatory? Who knows. Perhaps Hoorta's Christmas Gift of a good OL (whatever that is) opens a few running holes and wears some people down. Hard for me to be optimistic, but I love the Browns, so here is to a celebration Sunday night.............a Browns celebration.

You saw Tomlin running his mouth disrespecting the Patriots last AFC Championship. Why would they show the Browns any respect?

They are cocky punks. 

StinkHole    213
6 hours ago, boo fagley said:

8 hours ago, Orion said:

This is why we stand.

Except that our current president would be more likely to stand for the Anthem then that American hating fraud that came before him.

Talk about an embarrassment. Bowing to every king and president on his "apologize for America tour"

Obama-_Bows-_To-_Burger-_King.jpg

• Like 1

StinkHole    213

You saw Tomlin running his mouth disrespecting the Patriots last AFC Championship. Why would they show the Browns any respect?

They are cocky punks. 

We did?

StinkHole    213
6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

The browns are not the same team we've been accustomed to seeing. Those shoulda, woulda, coulda wins last year will become wins this year.

My question about this is

If a couple from North Carolina get married in West Virginia and then divorced in Ohio, are they still brother and sister?

boo fagley    128
18 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

We did?

“When you get to this point in the journey, man, not a lot needs to be said. Let’s say very little moving forward. Let’s start our preparation,” Tomlin, who could not be seen on camera, told the team. “We spotted them [a–holes] a day-and-a-half. They played yesterday; our game got moved to tonight. We’re gonna touch down at 4 o’clock in the [expletive] morning. So be it. We’ll be ready for that ass. But you ain’t got to tell them that we’re coming.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/01/16/steelers-coach-mike-tomlin-calls-patriots-a-holes-expresses-frustration-at-nfls-scheduling/

I wonder what Tomlin was saying after the game.

Vagitron    42

“When you get to this point in the journey, man, not a lot needs to be said. Let’s say very little moving forward. Let’s start our preparation,” Tomlin, who could not be seen on camera, told the team. “We spotted them [a–holes] a day-and-a-half. They played yesterday; our game got moved to tonight. We’re gonna touch down at 4 o’clock in the [expletive] morning. So be it. We’ll be ready for that ass. But you ain’t got to tell them that we’re coming.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/01/16/steelers-coach-mike-tomlin-calls-patriots-a-holes-expresses-frustration-at-nfls-scheduling/

I wonder what Tomlin was saying after the game.

All of which wasnt supposed to leave the locker room. Its not like this was said to a reporter. Gtfo with this bs. Lol

syd    22
19 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I never said that. Guitar, accordion (piano, diatonic, chromatic, free bass, bassetti), bass, Dobro, Balilaika, Harmonica ( both diatonic and chromatic), pedal steel,  mando, cello, violin, string bass, piano/organ/keys, uke, bouzouki, and bunch of other shit, in addition to the skin flute...or cock as it is called. Yeah, I love sucking those cocks. Yum tum....line em up.

hahhahahahhahaha,awesome I only half ass do the bass

Ghoolie    379
10 hours ago, StinkHole said:

The browns are not the same team we've been accustomed to seeing. Those shoulda, woulda, coulda wins last year will become wins this year.

Remains to be seen. I still have concerns. Poor discipline/penalties, passive offensive play calling, No real dependable QB, shit Wrs, and a #1 #1 qb killer who is not getting sent to the HOF with a participation trophy. If I am a betting man, my $1,000 on the Browns at 4.5 or under seems pretty solid. Do you think the Browns will beat the Steelers Sunday?

syd    22
11 hours ago, StinkHole said:

Except that our current president would be more likely to stand for the Anthem then that American hating fraud that came before him.

Talk about an embarrassment. Bowing to every king and president on his "apologize for America tour"

Obama-_Bows-_To-_Burger-_King.jpg

u r a fucking idiot

Ghoolie    379
3 minutes ago, syd said:

hahhahahahhahaha,awesome I only half ass do the bass

You should try the cock. Start off with the small ones, like Hoorta and Flugels. Those are called pee pees. The gradually gravitate to the big block schlongs............Yummy.