Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ncPantherfan

Disrespect

Recommended Posts

People died -- because you and your ancestors have never been and will never be American patriots.  Period, dot, end of discussion.

I always knew only snowflakes who need participation trophies live in the South. You idiots are the only people I've ever met who put up statues to losers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

A lot of good people died in the War of Northern Aggression. Under the embarrassment, obama, he o disrespected our  flag that caused a lot of pain and death in the South. With the fascists now trying to knock down our statues, it goes on.

Someone mentioned bathrooms. Our past Governor did his best to stop transvestites from coming in any bathroom they please.

I'll stop lecturing you when you stop your liberal ways that are destroying our country. I used to think that real men lived in Ohio but I'm finding out it's liberal twinks who can't type a sentence without the F word.

Feigning rationality is exhausting.

You lasted nearly 4-1/2 posts.

Not a trace left now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I was just getting started trolling the troller...... That last post of his was getting a bit emotional, I thought I could have uncorked a rant or two out of him next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry, I don't rant. By the way, on the Red Sox thing in NC, I liked how they always played hard and seemed to come in second to the yanks. Red Sox nation is all over the world. And I'm not a troll, I am a NFL fan and especially a baseball fan.

Well, got to book so I'll be back to talk, after the browns first loss against the Steelers. Until then, go Panthers and Sox.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ncPantherfan said:

Ok, just wanted to see where you stand. Your team has been a disgrace every since it replaced the one in Balt. Keep on disrespecting our police and troops and only good things will await you. Bye bye and you will reap what you sow. Not at all interested in a reply.

Don't know who you are, but you are one likeable sonofabitch. Look, Browns fans have become fucktards. We no longer feel plays, points and wins are important. Instead, it is more important that e are engaged in football philosophy that nobody else understands. Who the fuck needs a SB win? Who the fuck needs playoff wins? We are Browns fans. We can see the real nitty gritty of football and despite the fact that we can't beat Devry Technical College..............we are smarter than everyone else.

I seldom drink. Tonight I got fucked up on those strawberry Mexican ice thingys. Mariposas or some shit. No shit, I am truly fucked up. I am goign to drink some Zaya and play some accordion. My hand is massive and I am one of the most technically competent accordion players alive today. Drunk, I believe I can play Tfe Flight Of The Bumblebee not only flawlessly, but I think within 2 seconds of the time the Great Charley Magnante played it. I wear a size 15 ring, have a huge schlong to go along with my ego and punch.

It's fucking good to be The Ghoolie.

20170218_212748 (2).jpg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Don't know who you are, but you are one likeable sonofabitch. Look, Browns fans have become fucktards. We no longer feel plays, points and wins are important. Instead, it is more important that e are engaged in football philosophy that nobody else understands. Who the fuck needs a SB win? Who the fuck needs playoff wins? We are Browns fans. We can see the real nitty gritty of football and despite the fact that we can't beat Devry Technical College..............we are smarter than everyone else.

I seldom drink. Tonight I got fucked up on those strawberry Mexican ice thingys. Mariposas or some shit. No shit, I am truly fucked up. I am goign to drink some Zaya and play some accordion. My hand is massive and I am one of the most technically competent accordion players alive today. Drunk, I believe I can play Tfe Flight Of The Bumblebee not only flawlessly, but I think within 2 seconds of the time the Great Charley Magnante played it. I wear a size 15 ring, have a huge schlong to go along with my ego and punch.

It's fucking good to be The Ghoolie.

20170218_212748 (2).jpg

Hope your coming up with some new stuff. That st paddy stuff was awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two pages of this shit thread. Doesn't this board get more expensive to run the more posts it gets? 

Not advocating any sort of filter but this board was nearly lost last year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and it seems the Cleveland police agree with the thread starter(and know I do not hate the police I just feel better when they are not around) as far as are guy's  going down to a knee FUCK them

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Don't know who you are, but you are one likeable sonofabitch. Look, Browns fans have become fucktards. We no longer feel plays, points and wins are important. Instead, it is more important that e are engaged in football philosophy that nobody else understands. Who the fuck needs a SB win? Who the fuck needs playoff wins? We are Browns fans. We can see the real nitty gritty of football and despite the fact that we can't beat Devry Technical College..............we are smarter than everyone else.

I seldom drink. Tonight I got fucked up on those strawberry Mexican ice thingys. Mariposas or some shit. No shit, I am truly fucked up. I am goign to drink some Zaya and play some accordion. My hand is massive and I am one of the most technically competent accordion players alive today. Drunk, I believe I can play Tfe Flight Of The Bumblebee not only flawlessly, but I think within 2 seconds of the time the Great Charley Magnante played it. I wear a size 15 ring, have a huge schlong to go along with my ego and punch.

It's fucking good to be The Ghoolie.

20170218_212748 (2).jpg

hey you told that you only played the skin flute

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh a front-running Boston red Sox fan that's nice. I'm sure they'll beat us in October like they did last yea...oh that's right, we swept them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ncPantherfan said:

A lot of good people died in the War of Northern Aggression. Under the embarrassment, obama, he o disrespected our  flag that caused a lot of pain and death in the South. With the fascists now trying to knock down our statues, it goes on.

Someone mentioned bathrooms. Our past Governor did his best to stop transvestites from coming in any bathroom they please.

I'll stop lecturing you when you stop your liberal ways that are destroying our country. I used to think that real men lived in Ohio but I'm finding out it's liberal twinks who can't type a sentence without the F word.

 

You would do better over in the politics forum.

Many here think like you, but this football board is not meant for this discussion. Also, Browns fans are not to be fucked with as they are like a nest of Hornets. They are pissed off and tired of decades of losing and taking shit from the Steelers and other franchises. Real men stick with their sports teams even though it looks hopeless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So did you go on to all the other boards and say this to their fans? Cause there have been quite a few other teams that have had players 'protest' during the anthem. And for some reason, not sure why, I didn't think I would see another fan from different team start a bullshit thread like this. Guess I should have. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Must be a  G thing because I don't recall white players doing this, either way I don't give 2 shits, I will always honor this Country even though I don't respect Congress or any Senator etc, As far as our Military goes, without you we would not have anything and I thank you for the service you provide.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ncPantherfan said:

Ok, just wanted to see where you stand. Your team has been a disgrace every since it replaced the one in Balt. Keep on disrespecting our police and troops and only good things will await you. Bye bye and you will reap what you sow. Not at all interested in a reply.

Im not even a Browns fan but one of the "steeler trolls" that likes reading about teams in our division. You can kindly shut the fuck up and go bark up someone elses tree. Our country for one was built on protest. You know the revolutionary war. You should read up on it. Taking a knee is not disrepecting our troops or our police but instead taking a stand and showing displeasure for our current social and political climate. If you cant process that get bent, especially when you consider the guys taking a knee have quite a bit of veteran support. Gtfo out of here. If you want to take up issue with someone disrepecting our troops talk to disabled stateside veterans  abouthow  the POTUS is gutting their benefits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm astonished you're a panthers fan and not a Cowboys fan like everyone else in that shit state.  Nobody even knows what to do if NASCAR, UNC, or Duke isn't on TV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I think it was Jim Brown who said it best...you wanna play football, then play football...you wanna be an activist, then go be a fucking activist.

There's nothing good that will ever come out of kneeling during the Anthem, other than how it makes these sanctimonious fucks feel good about themselves. Look at how special I am.

That one day of the week when people can come together and escape from politics and the divisiveness that surrounds us and just watch football, some motherfucking attention seeking libfuck football players are gonna bring that shit to the game.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, boo fagley said:

You would do better over in the politics forum.

Many here think like you, but this football board is not meant for this discussion. Also, Browns fans are not to be fucked with as they are like a nest of Hornets. They are pissed off and tired of decades of losing and taking shit from the Steelers and other franchises. Real men stick with their sports teams even though it looks hopeless. 

The Charlotte Hornets?

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

some motherfucking attention seeking libfuck football players

Indeed, if one thing's true about testosterone-filled football locker rooms - they're bastions of liberalism.

 

If anything, they're nothing but conservative... and STILL they protest cops who deliberately shoot people on camera with no cause and whine like teenage girls when called on it.

Who'dathunkit? Professional football players have become the only Republicans left with a shred of humanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, cambridgeho said:

Hope your coming up with some new stuff. That st paddy stuff was awesome.

I have a Joe Thomas Blues Tune to release,  I think before kickoff. Stay Tuned

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ghoolie said:

I have a Joe Thomas Blues Tune to release,  I think before kickoff. Stay Tuned

 

Are you ready for the Browns to beat the Steelers?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

 

I think it was Jim Brown who said it best...you wanna play football, then play football...you wanna be an activist, then go be a fucking activist.

There's nothing good that will ever come out of kneeling during the Anthem, other than how it makes these sanctimonious fucks feel good about themselves. Look at how special I am.

That one day of the week when people can come together and escape from politics and the divisiveness that surrounds us and just watch football, some motherfucking attention seeking libfuck football players are gonna bring that shit to the game.

 

 

Best quote of this thread. The problem is that democrats have fucked the world up far worse than anyone even realizes. Everyone thinks that their own personal situation is more important than the rules. This kneeling at the National Anthem should not be tolerated. THe NFL is dying, there will not likely be an NFL in 20 years, but THIS SHIT, makes the cancer grow even faster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Are you ready for the Browns to beat the Steelers?

 

Fuck Dude, I was born ready for that. I have cobwebs on my pussy waiting for that ship to come in. I hope you are right. Other than an "on any given Sunday" event, I just don't see how it happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, syd said:

hey you told that you only played the skin flute

I never said that. Guitar, accordion (piano, diatonic, chromatic, free bass, bassetti), bass, Dobro, Balilaika, Harmonica ( both diatonic and chromatic), pedal steel,  mando, cello, violin, string bass, piano/organ/keys, uke, bouzouki, and bunch of other shit, in addition to the skin flute...or cock as it is called. Yeah, I love sucking those cocks. Yum tum....line em up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Fuck Dude, I was born ready for that. I have cobwebs on my pussy waiting for that ship to come in. I hope you are right. Other than an "on any given Sunday" event, I just don't see how it happens.

The Browns have nothing to lose and the Steelers do not respect this team. This game is ripe for a wake up call. Bell wont be ready and if he plays he will get fucked up not being in game shape. Garret needs to meet Ben.

Good things are going to happen Tommy. The Browns are long overdue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's get back to the topic of this thread: Professional trolling!

 

Perhaps in North Carolina all the state's dentists should be taking a knee because they're not being listened to either. Brush your teeth, you hillbilly cousin fuckers.

Some people say the state of North Carolina is just flying the Confederate flag as an intentional symbol of oppression.  Don't listen to them!  They're bitter, jealous, and right.

The men of North Carolina are like the Trojan army - big, dumb, and came inside a horse 20 minutes ago.  

 

 

Come for the football, stay for the bestiality jokes!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Image result for arlington national cemetery pictures

 

This is why we stand.

Is it a shame that a bunch of rich kids that play a game didn't?  Yes.  It's an embarrassment.  Just like our current president.  But it doesn't stop me from being a fan of America or the Browns.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I have a Joe Thomas Blues Tune to release,  I think before kickoff. Stay Tuned

 

Awesome. Bring it loud and proud, love it man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ncPantherfan said:

A lot of good people died in the War of Northern Aggression. Under the embarrassment, obama, he o disrespected our  flag that caused a lot of pain and death in the South. With the fascists now trying to knock down our statues, it goes on.

Someone mentioned bathrooms. Our past Governor did his best to stop transvestites from coming in any bathroom they please.

I'll stop lecturing you when you stop your liberal ways that are destroying our country. I used to think that real men lived in Ohio but I'm finding out it's liberal twinks who can't type a sentence without the F word.

 

 Fact number one the south begin the Civil War. Do you remember who fired on fort Sumter paragraph number two last time I looked it was the fastest we're trying to keep that statute erect the guys waving Nazi flags OK who in that case is the fact fascists

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Orion said:

Image result for arlington national cemetery pictures

 

This is why we stand.

Is it a shame that a bunch of rich kids that play a game didn't?  Yes.  It's an embarrassment.  Just like our current president.  But it doesn't stop me from being a fan of America or the Browns.

I watched a documentary on the WW2 US military cemeteries in Europe. I guess theyre in France, but there may have been some in other counties. Unbeknownst to me, there are several cemeteries with the tombstones lined up perfectly. People today need to watch that documentary and then let someone burn the US flag to understand how wrong it is.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×