Sign in to follow this  
ncPantherfan

Disrespect

1 hour ago, ncPantherfan said:

Don't understand the anger. Just coming on about players disrespecting the flag, our troops, and the police, and you start getting personal. Gumby, I don't know what you are. Y'all have a good day and again, I didn't mean to upset you fans.

What does a protest against the police killing young black man unwarrantedly have to do with this respecting the please no one is ever answer the question and you haven't either so can you let see if you can I don't think soWhat does a protest against the police killing young black man unwarrantedly have to do with this respecting the please no one is ever answer the question and you haven't either so can you let see if you can I don't think soexcuse me what I mean is what does protest about police killing young black men have to do with the troops that fight for this country answer that

Hi, person from north carolina?

Until you've ended all the disgraceful things in your own state first, go drink a tall glass of shut the hell up.

Your asshole state talks of nothing but seceding from America for a second time and "proudly" continues to fly a flag at its Statehouse that was flown in pitched battle by traitors in the act of revolting from America - and you still think you're in any position to lecture anyone from the North about patriotism in support of America? GTFO, boy.

It's you who need a lecture on patriotism, not the other way around - and don't you ever forget it.

• Upvote 1

We don't call you "Unsympathetic" for nothing...

38 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Oh and by the way, I'm a Red Sox fan and have been for a long time. The Indians have the best manager in baseball. Fraid we're going to beat them in Oct. though, but unlike the brownies, I have the utmost respect for the Indians.

Still dropping in? Great... I have a question.

Were you one of the chanters at Fenway or just a supporter?

Troll alert.  A NC resident a Redsox fan?  Ha.  And the Redsox beat the red hot Tribe?  NOT happening.

A lot of good people died in the War of Northern Aggression. Under the embarrassment, obama, he o disrespected our  flag that caused a lot of pain and death in the South. With the fascists now trying to knock down our statues, it goes on.

Someone mentioned bathrooms. Our past Governor did his best to stop transvestites from coming in any bathroom they please.

I'll stop lecturing you when you stop your liberal ways that are destroying our country. I used to think that real men lived in Ohio but I'm finding out it's liberal twinks who can't type a sentence without the F word.

People died -- because you and your ancestors have never been and will never be American patriots.  Period, dot, end of discussion.

I always knew only snowflakes who need participation trophies live in the South. You idiots are the only people I've ever met who put up statues to losers.

7 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

A lot of good people died in the War of Northern Aggression. Under the embarrassment, obama, he o disrespected our  flag that caused a lot of pain and death in the South. With the fascists now trying to knock down our statues, it goes on.

Someone mentioned bathrooms. Our past Governor did his best to stop transvestites from coming in any bathroom they please.

I'll stop lecturing you when you stop your liberal ways that are destroying our country. I used to think that real men lived in Ohio but I'm finding out it's liberal twinks who can't type a sentence without the F word.

Feigning rationality is exhausting.

You lasted nearly 4-1/2 posts.

Not a trace left now...

And I was just getting started trolling the troller...... That last post of his was getting a bit emotional, I thought I could have uncorked a rant or two out of him next

Sorry, I don't rant. By the way, on the Red Sox thing in NC, I liked how they always played hard and seemed to come in second to the yanks. Red Sox nation is all over the world. And I'm not a troll, I am a NFL fan and especially a baseball fan.

Well, got to book so I'll be back to talk, after the browns first loss against the Steelers. Until then, go Panthers and Sox.

3 hours ago, ncPantherfan said:

Ok, just wanted to see where you stand. Your team has been a disgrace every since it replaced the one in Balt. Keep on disrespecting our police and troops and only good things will await you. Bye bye and you will reap what you sow. Not at all interested in a reply.

Don't know who you are, but you are one likeable sonofabitch. Look, Browns fans have become fucktards. We no longer feel plays, points and wins are important. Instead, it is more important that e are engaged in football philosophy that nobody else understands. Who the fuck needs a SB win? Who the fuck needs playoff wins? We are Browns fans. We can see the real nitty gritty of football and despite the fact that we can't beat Devry Technical College..............we are smarter than everyone else.

I seldom drink. Tonight I got fucked up on those strawberry Mexican ice thingys. Mariposas or some shit. No shit, I am truly fucked up. I am goign to drink some Zaya and play some accordion. My hand is massive and I am one of the most technically competent accordion players alive today. Drunk, I believe I can play Tfe Flight Of The Bumblebee not only flawlessly, but I think within 2 seconds of the time the Great Charley Magnante played it. I wear a size 15 ring, have a huge schlong to go along with my ego and punch.

It's fucking good to be The Ghoolie.

20170218_212748 (2).jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Don't know who you are, but you are one likeable sonofabitch. Look, Browns fans have become fucktards. We no longer feel plays, points and wins are important. Instead, it is more important that e are engaged in football philosophy that nobody else understands. Who the fuck needs a SB win? Who the fuck needs playoff wins? We are Browns fans. We can see the real nitty gritty of football and despite the fact that we can't beat Devry Technical College..............we are smarter than everyone else.

I seldom drink. Tonight I got fucked up on those strawberry Mexican ice thingys. Mariposas or some shit. No shit, I am truly fucked up. I am goign to drink some Zaya and play some accordion. My hand is massive and I am one of the most technically competent accordion players alive today. Drunk, I believe I can play Tfe Flight Of The Bumblebee not only flawlessly, but I think within 2 seconds of the time the Great Charley Magnante played it. I wear a size 15 ring, have a huge schlong to go along with my ego and punch.

20170218_212748 (2).jpg

Hope your coming up with some new stuff. That st paddy stuff was awesome.

Two pages of this shit thread. Doesn't this board get more expensive to run the more posts it gets? 

Not advocating any sort of filter but this board was nearly lost last year 

and it seems the Cleveland police agree with the thread starter(and know I do not hate the police I just feel better when they are not around) as far as are guy's  going down to a knee FUCK them

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

20170218_212748 (2).jpg

hey you told that you only played the skin flute

Oh a front-running Boston red Sox fan that's nice. I'm sure they'll beat us in October like they did last yea...oh that's right, we swept them. 

2 hours ago, ncPantherfan said:

You would do better over in the politics forum.

Many here think like you, but this football board is not meant for this discussion. Also, Browns fans are not to be fucked with as they are like a nest of Hornets. They are pissed off and tired of decades of losing and taking shit from the Steelers and other franchises. Real men stick with their sports teams even though it looks hopeless. 

So did you go on to all the other boards and say this to their fans? Cause there have been quite a few other teams that have had players 'protest' during the anthem. And for some reason, not sure why, I didn't think I would see another fan from different team start a bullshit thread like this. Guess I should have. 

• Thanks 1

Must be a  G thing because I don't recall white players doing this, either way I don't give 2 shits, I will always honor this Country even though I don't respect Congress or any Senator etc, As far as our Military goes, without you we would not have anything and I thank you for the service you provide.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ncPantherfan said:

Ok, just wanted to see where you stand. Your team has been a disgrace every since it replaced the one in Balt. Keep on disrespecting our police and troops and only good things will await you. Bye bye and you will reap what you sow. Not at all interested in a reply.

Im not even a Browns fan but one of the "steeler trolls" that likes reading about teams in our division. You can kindly shut the fuck up and go bark up someone elses tree. Our country for one was built on protest. You know the revolutionary war. You should read up on it. Taking a knee is not disrepecting our troops or our police but instead taking a stand and showing displeasure for our current social and political climate. If you cant process that get bent, especially when you consider the guys taking a knee have quite a bit of veteran support. Gtfo out of here. If you want to take up issue with someone disrepecting our troops talk to disabled stateside veterans  abouthow  the POTUS is gutting their benefits. 

I'm astonished you're a panthers fan and not a Cowboys fan like everyone else in that shit state.  Nobody even knows what to do if NASCAR, UNC, or Duke isn't on TV

I think it was Jim Brown who said it best...you wanna play football, then play football...you wanna be an activist, then go be a fucking activist.

There's nothing good that will ever come out of kneeling during the Anthem, other than how it makes these sanctimonious fucks feel good about themselves. Look at how special I am.

That one day of the week when people can come together and escape from politics and the divisiveness that surrounds us and just watch football, some motherfucking attention seeking libfuck football players are gonna bring that shit to the game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, boo fagley said:

You would do better over in the politics forum.

Many here think like you, but this football board is not meant for this discussion. Also, Browns fans are not to be fucked with as they are like a nest of Hornets. They are pissed off and tired of decades of losing and taking shit from the Steelers and other franchises. Real men stick with their sports teams even though it looks hopeless. 

The Charlotte Hornets?

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

some motherfucking attention seeking libfuck football players

Indeed, if one thing's true about testosterone-filled football locker rooms - they're bastions of liberalism.

If anything, they're nothing but conservative... and STILL they protest cops who deliberately shoot people on camera with no cause and whine like teenage girls when called on it.

Who'dathunkit? Professional football players have become the only Republicans left with a shred of humanity.

3 hours ago, cambridgeho said:

Hope your coming up with some new stuff. That st paddy stuff was awesome.

I have a Joe Thomas Blues Tune to release,  I think before kickoff. Stay Tuned