THE BROWNS BOARD

Disrespect

ncPantherfan

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Saw where some of your players have not been standing for our National Anthem. Shows disrespect for our troops and the police that do their jobs. Hoping you fans let them know it.

We will worry about our favorite team. You should worry about Cam learning to jump on a fumble.

Go fuck yourself.

15 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

We will worry about our favorite team. You should worry about Cam learning to jump on a fumble.

Go fuck yourself.

Bwsaahahahahahahah. This guy should go hit the dab cause thats such a good look for the kids when ur qb mimics coughing into the crook of his arm after a massive bong rip. 🙄

1 minute ago, ncPantherfan said:

Ok, just wanted to see where you stand. Your team has been a disgrace every since it replaced the one in Balt. Keep on disrespecting our police and troops and only good things will await you. Bye bye and you will reap what you sow. Not at all interested in a reply.

Fuck you, Dickbreath, aren't you missing a Klan meeting or something?

Z

9 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Ok, just wanted to see where you stand. Your team has been a disgrace every since it replaced the one in Balt. Keep on disrespecting our police and troops and only good things will await you. Bye bye and you will reap what you sow. Not at all interested in a reply.

Than he wont mind completely erasing this thread. #deleteit

15 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

I don't think anything reaped from what sown will be worse than we've already endured, so I say let them do what they have the right to do.

29 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Then why did you even come here? I bet you were pissed as hell when your state made you go to the ladies room.

36 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Number one the flag has nothing to do with police.  Number two relative to the military and our troops they support freedom. Freedom doesn't discriminate, it leaves them free to stand or kneel even if it pisses me off. Lastly freedom grants  me the right to tell you to eat A bag of dicks. Now think about that while you sit on the bench with a towel over your head like that pussy quarterback of yours

Didn't mean to disrespect your fine team. I know it's piling on, to add your disrespectful players onto an organization that loses year after year after year. Hear there are conversations with Manziel and Kaepernick. Anyway hope you fans set your players straight, because they will be booed more than at home.

3 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Didn't mean to disrespect your fine team. I know it's piling on, to add your disrespectful players onto an organization that loses year after year after year. Hear there are conversations with Manziel and Kaepernick

. Anyway hope you fans set your players straight because they will be booed more that at home.

Look ya crazed Fuck..I live in your same State..Take your Flag & GET OFF MY LAWN!!

10 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Gumby, I don't know what you are. Y'all have a good day and again, I didn't mean to upset you fans.

I know what I are?  Am Gumby DamnitB)... now go watch your Panthers lose to the same team we'll beat in Week 1...this was not a good idea around here genius...

1 hour ago, ncPantherfan said:

The Panthers fan base is a disgrace. And that's coming from someone who lives in Charlotte.

Fuck outta here you inbred trash bag

44 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Don't understand the anger. Just coming on about players disrespecting the flag, our troops, and the police, and you start getting personal. Gumby, I don't know what you are. Y'all have a good day and again, I didn't mean to upset you fans.

Hope you registered your email addy in case we need to contact you for some patriotism lessons.

1 hour ago, ncPantherfan said:

Don't understand the anger. Just coming on about players disrespecting the flag, our troops, and the police, and you start getting personal. Gumby, I don't know what you are. Y'all have a good day and again, I didn't mean to upset you fans.

What does a protest against the police killing young black man unwarrantedly have to do with this respecting the please no one is ever answer the question and you haven't either so can you let see if you can I don't think soWhat does a protest against the police killing young black man unwarrantedly have to do with this respecting the please no one is ever answer the question and you haven't either so can you let see if you can I don't think soexcuse me what I mean is what does protest about police killing young black men have to do with the troops that fight for this country answer that

Hi, person from north carolina?

Until you've ended all the disgraceful things in your own state first, go drink a tall glass of shut the hell up.

Your asshole state talks of nothing but seceding from America for a second time and "proudly" continues to fly a flag at its Statehouse that was flown in pitched battle by traitors in the act of revolting from America - and you still think you're in any position to lecture anyone from the North about patriotism in support of America? GTFO, boy.

It's you who need a lecture on patriotism, not the other way around - and don't you ever forget it.

We don't call you "Unsympathetic" for nothing...

38 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Oh and by the way, I'm a Red Sox fan and have been for a long time. The Indians have the best manager in baseball. Fraid we're going to beat them in Oct. though, but unlike the brownies, I have the utmost respect for the Indians.

Still dropping in? Great... I have a question.

Were you one of the chanters at Fenway or just a supporter?

A lot of good people died in the War of Northern Aggression. Under the embarrassment, obama, he o disrespected our  flag that caused a lot of pain and death in the South. With the fascists now trying to knock down our statues, it goes on.

Someone mentioned bathrooms. Our past Governor did his best to stop transvestites from coming in any bathroom they please.

I'll stop lecturing you when you stop your liberal ways that are destroying our country. I used to think that real men lived in Ohio but I'm finding out it's liberal twinks who can't type a sentence without the F word.

Archived