Sign in to follow this  
ncPantherfan

Disrespect

Saw where some of your players have not been standing for our National Anthem. Shows disrespect for our troops and the police that do their jobs. Hoping you fans let them know it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Mudfly    934

Thats how we roll in Cleveland....now go fuck yourself and take your piece of shit post to the political dirt hole forum....

How that for some disrespect?.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Saw where some of your players have not been standing for our National Anthem. Shows disrespect for our troops and the police that do their jobs. Hoping you fans let them know it.

We will worry about our favorite team. You should worry about Cam learning to jump on a fumble.

Go fuck yourself.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Clevfan4life    277
15 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

We will worry about our favorite team. You should worry about Cam learning to jump on a fumble.

Go fuck yourself.

Bwsaahahahahahahah. This guy should go hit the dab cause thats such a good look for the kids when ur qb mimics coughing into the crook of his arm after a massive bong rip. 🙄

• Haha 1

Ok, just wanted to see where you stand. Your team has been a disgrace every since it replaced the one in Balt. Keep on disrespecting our police and troops and only good things will await you. Bye bye and you will reap what you sow. Not at all interested in a reply.

Zombo    1,740
1 minute ago, ncPantherfan said:

Ok, just wanted to see where you stand. Your team has been a disgrace every since it replaced the one in Balt. Keep on disrespecting our police and troops and only good things will await you. Bye bye and you will reap what you sow. Not at all interested in a reply.

Fuck you, Dickbreath, aren't you missing a Klan meeting or something?

Z

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Alkid3    37

This guy has so much time on his hands. Get outta here clown. Panthers are trash. 

Clevfan4life    277
9 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Than he wont mind completely erasing this thread. #deleteit

15 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

I don't think anything reaped from what sown will be worse than we've already endured, so I say let them do what they have the right to do.

29 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Then why did you even come here? I bet you were pissed as hell when your state made you go to the ladies room.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

jcam222    233
36 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Number one the flag has nothing to do with police.  Number two relative to the military and our troops they support freedom. Freedom doesn't discriminate, it leaves them free to stand or kneel even if it pisses me off. Lastly freedom grants  me the right to tell you to eat A bag of dicks. Now think about that while you sit on the bench with a towel over your head like that pussy quarterback of yours

• Upvote 2

Didn't mean to disrespect your fine team. I know it's piling on, to add your disrespectful players onto an organization that loses year after year after year. Hear there are conversations with Manziel and Kaepernick. Anyway hope you fans set your players straight, because they will be booed more than at home.

gumby73    291
3 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Didn't mean to disrespect your fine team. I know it's piling on, to add your disrespectful players onto an organization that loses year after year after year. Hear there are conversations with Manziel and Kaepernick

. Anyway hope you fans set your players straight because they will be booed more that at home.

Look ya crazed Fuck..I live in your same State..Take your Flag & GET OFF MY LAWN!!

• Upvote 2

TexasAg1969    579

N.C.-:lol: where we still burn crosses to light our way home.

• Haha 1

Don't understand the anger. Just coming on about players disrespecting the flag, our troops, and the police, and you start getting personal. Gumby, I don't know what you are. Y'all have a good day and again, I didn't mean to upset you fans.

gumby73    291
10 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Gumby, I don't know what you are. Y'all have a good day and again, I didn't mean to upset you fans.

I know what I are?  Am Gumby DamnitB)... now go watch your Panthers lose to the same team we'll beat in Week 1...this was not a good idea around here genius...

1 hour ago, ncPantherfan said:

The Panthers fan base is a disgrace. And that's coming from someone who lives in Charlotte.

Fuck outta here you inbred trash bag

• Upvote 3

LondonBrown    166
13 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Leave. I thought you said u just stopped by for a quick stop and chat...?

I hope that's a curb reference 

• Upvote 1

Tour2ma    1,405
44 minutes ago, ncPantherfan said:

Don't understand the anger. Just coming on about players disrespecting the flag, our troops, and the police, and you start getting personal. Gumby, I don't know what you are. Y'all have a good day and again, I didn't mean to upset you fans.

Hope you registered your email addy in case we need to contact you for some patriotism lessons.

• Upvote 1

Oh and by the way, I'm a Red Sox fan and have been for a long time. The Indians have the best manager in baseball. Fraid we're going to beat them in Oct. though, but unlike the brownies, I have the utmost respect for the Indians.