THE BROWNS BOARD

Dutch's '17 Browns Questions

Dutch Oven

I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

1. Browns record?

2. Bengals record?

3. Ravens record?

4. Steelers record?

5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?

6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?

7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?

8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?

9. How many sacks does Garrett get?

10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)

11. AFC Champ?

12. NFC Champ?

13. Super Bowl Champ?

30 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here. Fill the questions out completely, and when the season ends I'll post the results. Good luck! Please get your answers in by 1:00 next Sunday.

1. Browns record?  4-12

2. Bengals record?  9-7

3. Ravens record?  6-10

4. Steelers record? 11-5

5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?  PF - 312   PA- 365

6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?  3200 yds  15 TD  13 INT

7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?  920 Yds  6 TD

8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?  Corey Coleman  56 rec 820 yd  4 TD

9. How many sacks does Garrett get?  8

10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18) 3 and 17

11. AFC Champ?  Patriots

12. NFC Champ?  Cowboys

13. Super Bowl Champ? Patriots

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

1. Browns record? 4-12

2. Bengals record? 9-7

3. Ravens record? 8-8

4. Steelers record? 11-5

5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow? 288, 327

6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for? 2500, 12, 12

7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 1075, 8

8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Duke Johnson, 62, 595

9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 8.5

10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18) 4, 19

11. AFC Champ? New England

12. NFC Champ?  Green Bay

13. Super Bowl Champ? New England

8 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I've been doing this for years on the other message board mjp, Coyote and I are on, I figured I'd try them out over here.

Was I on there? :huh:

......yeah I was, Dutch has always had them for the BROWNS and INDIANS fun to do and watch as the year goes on. We also had them pinned before the season started. Good luck everyone.  ;)

7 hours ago,  Dutch Oven said: 

1. Browns record? 7-9

2. Bengals record? 8-8

3. Ravens record? 6-10

4. Steelers record? 9-7

5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow? 272, 224

6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for? 3640, 22, 12

7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 1025, 9

8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?         Corey Coleman, 77, 1020 , 9

9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 8.5

10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18) 4, 20

11. AFC Champ? New England

12. NFC Champ?  Atlanta

13. Super Bowl Champ? Atlanta

7 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

1. Browns record? 8-7-1

2. Bengals record? 8-8

3. Ravens record? 7-9

4. Steelers record? 10-6

5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow? PF 331 PA 307

6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for? 2800 22TD 17 INT

7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 1253 9 TD

8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Coleman 66 7 TD

9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 10

10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18) #17, 24

11. AFC Champ? Oakland

12. NFC Champ? Packers

13. Super Bowl Champ? Packers

1. Browns record? 13-3

2. Bengals record? 7-9

3. Ravens record? 9-7

4. Steelers record? 10-6

5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow? 270 for Browns 117 against

6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?    Kizer-5   Hogan-27    Kessler-3

7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 1114

8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Josh Gordon 999

9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 7

10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18) #8, #32

11. AFC Champ? Browns

12. NFC Champ? Cowboys 

13. Super Bowl Champ? Browns

1. Browns record?  4 - 12

2. Bengals record? 10 - 6

3. Ravens record? 10 - 6

4. Steelers record? 12 - 4

5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow? 288 - 416

6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?  22 - 34

7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 1,200   8TDs

8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Doesn't Matter. All shit.

9. How many sacks does Garrett get?  7

10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18) WHo cares? They will have a new FO drafting.

11. AFC Champ? Steelers. No brainer.

12. NFC Champ? Green Bay

13. Super Bowl Champ? Steelers

23 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Just a reminder, re-check all your answers to make sure you answered them completely. Some questions have more than one answer required. (Questions 5-8 specifically)

stfu :lol:

11 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I have a feeling that there's a guy who is going to own the 'Big Dummy' awards already. :lol:

Who me (again)? :huh:

Oh maybe he didn't mention that after the picks are in and the season starts the '17 Questions are pinned.

Then at season's end he tallys them and reveals them one question at a time congratulating the winner(s).....and awarding the "Big Dummy Award" to the biggest way off losers. :o:lol:

It's quite fun every year, really. We all look forward to both.

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 1:28 PM, Dutch Oven said:

1. Browns record?  5-11

2. Bengals record?  9-7

3. Ravens record? 7-9

4. Steelers record?  11-5

5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?   272- 302

6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?  3450- 15-16

7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?  1123- 11

8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?  Coleman - 61- 822

9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 6

10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)    9-17

11. AFC Champ?  New England

12. NFC Champ?  Green Bay

13. Super Bowl Champ?   New England

1. Browns record?......7-9 try as they might no .500 :(

2. Bengals record?....8-8

3. Ravens record?....8-8

4. Steelers record?....8-8, I guarantee at least one of those 3 are exactly right!

5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?....320-299

6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?....3200-22-15

7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?....1776-15

8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?.....what's his name, oh Gordon? No Coleman 15-1598

9. How many sacks does Garrett get?....12.53 :lol:

10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)....9, 18

11. AFC Champ?....pick one, OAK

12. NFC Champ?....GB

13. Super Bowl Champ?....GB, titletown baby! And disco is back.

On 9/2/2017 at 1:28 PM, Dutch Oven said:

1. Browns record?  7-9

2. Bengals record? 5-11

3. Ravens record? 7-9

4. Steelers record? 10-6

5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?  320 scored.  300 allowed

6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for?  2800,  20 and 12

7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 1250 and 12

8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Coleman with 77 catches, 999 yards

9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 8

10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)

#14 and #20

11. AFC Champ? Raiders  (Brady gets hurt.....Garrapolo shows he ain't all that)

12. NFC Champ? Seahawks

13. Super Bowl Champ? Seahawks

Hey Gipper I've got OAK vs GB you've got OAK vs the SEAbags I've just got a feeling on that plus like you said NEs turn might be over.

1. Browns record?   4-11-1

2. Bengals record?   7-8-1

3. Ravens record?    7-9

4. Steelers record?   11-5

5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow?   us-263 them-297

6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for? plays 6 games- 1287y....15 TD's...13picks

7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for?  1085yrds..11 TDs

8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have?   Coleman 62 for 940

9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 7.5

10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18)  #5, #19 

11. AFC Champ?  Da Cheetah's (Pats) 

12. NFC Champ?  Da Hawks (Seattle)  

13. Super Bowl Champ?  PATRIOTS :rolleyes: 

Hey this thing kicks off for real tonight Thursday 9/7 get your picks in......plus I wish they'd ELIMINATE Thursday games, especially game 1!

1. Browns record? 6-10

2. Bengals record? 6-10

3. Ravens record? 8-8

4. Steelers record? 11-5

5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow? Score: 295; Allow: 323

6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for? 3553 yd - 27 TDs - 19 INTs

7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 985 yd on 258 carries - 9 TDs

8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Corey Coleman - 100 - 1055

9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 10

10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18) CLE #12; HOU #22 :o:o:o

11. AFC Champ? New England Patriots

12. NFC Champ? Seattle Seahawks

13. Super Bowl Champ?  Pats

1. Browns record? 5-11

2. Bengals record? 4-12

3. Ravens record? 6-10

4. Steelers record? 10-6

5. How many points do the Browns score in '17? How many do they allow? 316 - 412

6. How many yards, TDs and Ints does Kizer throw for? 3260 YDS - 18 TDS - 12 INTS

7. How many yards and TDs does Crow run for? 1150 - 9 TDS

8. Who is the leading receiver (by receptions), and how many receptions and yards does he have? Britt - 62 - 780 yds

9. How many sacks does Garrett get? 7

10. The Browns have their and the Texans first round picks in next year's draft. What spots will those two picks be at? (Ex. #7, 18) 8 - 18

11. AFC Champ? Oakland

12. NFC Champ? Seattle

13. Super Bowl Champ? Oakland....thats right....

• 1 month later...

WELL JUST A QUICK LOOK BACK AT THE HALF WAY POINT......the 0-fers are looking good :lol: 

On 9/5/2017 at 11:02 AM, mjp28 said:

1. Browns record?......7-9 try as they might no .500 :(

11. AFC Champ?....pick one, OAK

12. NFC Champ?....GB

13. Super Bowl Champ?....GB, titletown baby! And disco is back.

Oh yeah I was close. :lol:

.........and disco baby! Well maybe it's not coming back. :o

Archived