THE BROWNS BOARD

Times Change - No matter what we want

Ghoolie

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Change for the better? Let's see how Sunday goes. I am guessing you are all guaranteeing a win, what with Greg Williams wunderkind defense, and the leagues most expensive OL. Hey, you guys got what you want, so this team should whomp the Steelers, right?

Ahhhhhh............. I can hear you jackoffs backing down already.............................

1) Garrett was in position to make plays,  the results will come in time

2) You can see it in their eyes

3) You could tell that the Steeler players really respected us and are worried about the next game.

4) It's just going to take more time

Blah blah blah......................... always the same with you jackoffs. Pretending you are playing chess and watching all the piece come together. BUT BUT BUT...............as always, the season starts and by week 7 you fucktards stop posting, other than saying " Ghoolie was right again".

You guys are like the the two Ice Cream Brothers in City Slickers............ One brother mentions food, and the other picks out an ice cream flavor that goes with it. Then brother #1 says, " How does he do it?" Billy Crystal asks with bewilderment, " How does he do what?  That is you fucktards. Pretending that you have zingers even though the Browns have done fucking nothing. All imaginary progress. You dickjobs wnat this to be progress, so damned the torpedoes...............What was it that that zinger-slinging Flugel said? Oh yeah................ In Sewage we trust.....................Crennell was the genius in New England...............

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT............. NOW................ it's different I tell ya............. We have proven that we have the system......the FO.....the coaches...............The badly needed OL

Once again...................same old shit.

It takes Hue all of training camp and 3 preseason games to do with Kizer what I said to do from the day he was drafted.

Look man, it is all about the QB. We don't have one, we have black Tarkenton and he is going to get pummelled into the ground. Again, let's see all this improvement next Sunday. Let's see the Browns win at home, opening day against the Steelers. THEN.............maybe you have a zinger to throw my way. Otherwise, I continue to bitchslap the entire lot of you.

I ook for a very good performance from the Steelers, and a demoralizing collapse into reality for the 2017 Browns.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Change for the better? Let's see how Sunday goes. I am guessing you are all guaranteeing a win, what with Greg Williams wunderkind defense, and the leagues most expensive OL. Hey, you guys got what you want, so this team should whomp the Steelers, right?

Ahhhhhh............. I can hear you jackoffs backing down already.............................

1) Garrett was in position to make plays,  the results will come in time

2) You can see it in their eyes

3) You could tell that the Steeler players really respected us and are worried about the next game.

4) It's just going to take more time

Blah blah blah......................... always the same with you jackoffs. Pretending you are playing chess and watching all the piece come together. BUT BUT BUT...............as always, the season starts and by week 7 you fucktards stop posting, other than saying " Ghoolie was right again".

You guys are like the the two Ice Cream Brothers in City Slickers............ One brother mentions food, and the other picks out an ice cream flavor that goes with it. Then brother #1 says, " How does he do it?" Billy Crystal asks with bewilderment, " How does he do what?  That is you fucktards. Pretending that you have zingers even though the Browns have done fucking nothing. All imaginary progress. You dickjobs wnat this to be progress, so damned the torpedoes...............What was it that that zinger-slinging Flugel said? Oh yeah................ In Sewage we trust.....................Crennell was the genius in New England...............

BUT BUT BUT BUT BUT............. NOW................ it's different I tell ya............. We have proven that we have the system......the FO.....the coaches...............The badly needed OL

Once again...................same old shit.

It takes Hue all of training camp and 3 preseason games to do with Kizer what I said to do from the day he was drafted.

Look man, it is all about the QB. We don't have one, we have black Tarkenton and he is going to get pummelled into the ground. Again, let's see all this improvement next Sunday. Let's see the Browns win at home, opening day against the Steelers. THEN.............maybe you have a zinger to throw my way. Otherwise, I continue to bitchslap the entire lot of you.

I ook for a very good performance from the Steelers, and a demoralizing collapse into reality for the 2017 Browns.

The Steelers are a shit hole of a franchise in the shit hole of a team and even if they do that when it won't change that fact and anyone who thinks they're that great and loves to suck their dicks is a shit hole of a human beingThe Steelers are a shit hole of a franchise in the shit hole of a team and even if they do that when it won't change that fact and anyone who thinks they're that great and loves to suck their dicks is a shit hole of a human being

Lemme see.  We are coming off of a one win season.  We're playing the division champs.  And we have a rookie 2nd round pick QB starting for us.

My prediction is that we lose the game.

I'm a genius because I came to that conclusion right?  Or am I just a realist?  

4 hours ago, Orion said:

Lemme see.  We are coming off of a one win season.  We're playing the division champs.  And we have a rookie 2nd round pick QB starting for us.

My prediction is that we lose the game.

I'm a genius because I came to that conclusion right?  Or am I just a realist?  

Knock Pig Pen out of the game , stuff a rusty whiney Bell and we kick their ass. It could easily happen. 

8 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Knock Pig Pen out of the game , stuff a rusty whiney Bell and we kick their ass. It could easily happen. 

Don't forget to throw deep on Haden.  :P

Mike

On 9/3/2017 at 10:19 PM, jcam222 said:

So what you are saying is that the only way for the Browns to win, is if Ben gets hurt? Dude, you just agreed with me in saying the chance of the Browns winning is very slim.

However, do you not agree that the odds of Kizer getting fucked up are far greater than Ben getting hurt?

• Ben has a quick release and is hard to get to.
  • Black Tarkenton is a run-first QB and is more likely to get into a bad collision than Ben
  • We don't have a pass rush. We have Garrett who is good at getting close, but not actually hitting the QB
  • The Steelers have better RBs, WRs, TEs and play calling/time management

The problem with the Browns chances this year is exemplified by your comments. You can't talk about burning the D with our great receivers and RB, but instead fantasize about injuring Ben.

Weird. 

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

So what you are saying is that the only way for the Browns to win, is if Ben gets hurt? Dude, you just agreed with me in saying the chance of the Browns winning is very slim.

However, do you not agree that the odds of Kizer getting fucked up are far greater than Ben getting hurt?

• Ben has a quick release and is hard to get to.
  • Black Tarkenton is a run-first QB and is more likely to get into a bad collision than Ben
  • We don't have a pass rush. We have Garrett who is good at getting close, but not actually hitting the QB
  • The Steelers have better RBs, WRs, TEs and play calling/time management

The problem with the Browns chances this year is exemplified by your comments. You can't talk about burning the D with our great receivers and RB, but instead fantasize about injuring Ben.

Weird. 

Ben is a great QB and knocking him out of the game would certainly give the Browns a better chance to win. You don't think their chances would be better against Landry Jones?

What is it about that that you disagree with? But certainly you are right about running QBs being more prone to be hurt.  But BR is also somewhat of a "running QB"....or at least he used to be.  A different kind of "runner"...he would scramble around trying to find an opening...though he does not try to run with the ball.  It is still his instincts to do that...and that is what could get him hurt. It has in the past....but now his skills at doing that are not what they once were.

The Browns actual running game is likely on par with the Steelers....though Bell's contribution in the pass game makes him a more effective weapon that what the Browns have. 

Steelers obviously have better WRs...just by having Brown in the game.  Not sure about the TEs....though likely since all the Browns TEs are very young and fairly inexperienced.

I'm simply saying that part of my game plan would be to knock that big doofus fucker out lol. I think we can beat them either way but it's a no brainer the task is easier without Pig Pen in the game. I think Bell is not going to be up to full game speed conditioning as well which helps is further. 

9 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Dude, you just agreed with me in saying the chance of the Browns winning is very slim.

I agree with your conclusion... but not your fact-free rationale. For example... Ben has a quick release, but he also holds the ball. Thus all the plays where D-players end up hanging all over him. You do understand that there is a difference?

I don't see a 1999 repeat. In fact, I would not be shocked if we jumped out to an early lead... probably due to a turnover.... probably of the "under-pressure-Ben-threw-one-up-for-grabs" variety.

But in the end only one team on the field currently knows how to win... especially when games are close.

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

I agree with your conclusion... but not your fact-free rationale. For example... Ben has a quick release, but he also holds the ball. Thus all the plays where D-players end up hanging all over him. You do understand that there is a difference?

I don't see a 1999 repeat. In fact, I would not be shocked if we jumped out to an early lead... probably due to a turnover.... probably of the "under-pressure-Ben-threw-one-up-for-grabs" variety.

But in the end only one team on the field currently knows how to win... especially when games are close.

Ben does not hold the ball because he is slow thinking, He holds the ball when his options are dumb ones.

Kizer holds on to the ball too long because that's the kind of QB he is. If he gets guys open, he can zing the ball, but routinely releasing the ball before the reciever appears open? That is what I mean by a quick release. Ben is not Marino or Fouts, for sure. Running to buy time is indeed a component of his game. However, it is a tool he doesn't instinctively use every time he drops back to pass. A black Tarkenton like Kizer however, does have running in the forefront of his mind as soon he takes the snap. 

Ben's ability to extend the play indeed exposes him to unnecessary hits, however,  Kizer's inability to get rid of the ball makes him much more likely to get pasted and injured.

9 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Ben does not hold the ball because he is slow thinking, He holds the ball when his options are dumb ones.

Kizer holds on to the ball too long because that's the kind of QB he is. If he gets guys open, he can zing the ball, but routinely releasing the ball before the reciever appears open? That is what I mean by a quick release. Ben is not Marino or Fouts, for sure. Running to buy time is indeed a component of his game. However, it is a tool he doesn't instinctively use every time he drops back to pass. A black Tarkenton like Kizer however, does have running in the forefront of his mind as soon he takes the snap. 

Ben's ability to extend the play indeed exposes him to unnecessary hits, however,  Kizer's inability to get rid of the ball makes him much more likely to get pasted and injured.

I don't think we really know what Kizer's traits are going to be longer term, as far as holding the ball or being able to get rid of it quickly...or whatever. Kizer will, initially do both what BR does....move to find openings...but also he will take off with the ball frequently. (perhaps too frequently).  I mean...he will be a rookie and he will just be developing.

And I disagree totally that "running to buy time" is not something BR does instinctively.  It absolutely is.  No, not EVERY time he drops back...but, a very high percentage of times.   It may be less now that he is older and hobbled...but it is still very much his instinct to do so...at least it has been his whole career.

5 minutes ago, Hempman said:

There is a reason why the Browns have all these QBs on the roster.

Yea?   And what is that?   

That is like me saying:   "There is a reason that Hempman makes wild ass unsubstantiated statements"     and then not explaining what those reasons are.

(but, in my case I will explain:  it is because he is one of these:

Just now, The Gipper said:

Yea?   And what is that?   

That is like me saying:   "There is a reason that Hempman makes wild ass unsubstantiated statements"     and then not explaining what those reasons are.

(but, in my case I will explain:  it is because he is one of these:

Because they are going to go through a lot of them this season.

4 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I don't think we really know what Kizer's traits are going to be longer term, as far as holding the ball or being able to get rid of it quickly...or whatever. Kizer will, initially do both what BR does....move to find openings...but also he will take off with the ball frequently. (perhaps too frequently).  I mean...he will be a rookie and he will just be developing.

And I disagree totally that "running to buy time" is not something BR does instinctively.  It absolutely is.  No, not EVERY time he drops back...but, a very high percentage of times.   It may be less now that he is older and hobbled...but it is still very much his instinct to do so...at least it has been his whole career.

I am agreeing with you, Ben's instincts are to extend the play when there is no play. But he doesn't abandon the play. Kizer does not have that wherewithal. Don't be surprised to see Kizer get injured pretty good. 

12 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

I am agreeing with you, Ben's instincts are to extend the play when there is no play. But he doesn't abandon the play. Kizer does not have that wherewithal. Don't be surprised to see Kizer get injured pretty good. 

You don't have a freeking clue if that is the way he is going to be..or if he does not have that "wherewithal".  He is a fucking rookie.  A 20 year old rookie.

You are either just wild ass speculating about that or wishing it to be so.  He looks every bit as good or better at doing those sorts of things BR did when he was a rookie. 

On Saturday, September 02, 2017 at 3:42 PM, wargograw said:

I hear they expect recruits to be accomplished Marines after one week of recruit training. Oh wait. They give them time?! No way!

You're an idiot.

maybe you should find that jackass rb we had yrs ago...what was the fuckheads name...hillis...the fucker who faked an injury and was caught laughing on the sidelines...MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO SUCK HIS COCK....

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

You don't have a freeking clue if that is the way he is going to be..or if he does not have that "wherewithal".  He is a fucking rookie.  A 20 year old rookie.

You are either just wild ass speculating about that or wishing it to be so.  He looks every bit as good or better at doing those sorts of things BR did when he was a rookie. 

Talk about smoking dope............lol

Archived