THE BROWNS BOARD

'THIS IS CRAZY!' Police Manhandle, Arrest Utah Nurse After She Refuses To Illegally Hand Over Patient’s Blood To Cops

jbluhm86

Any court appointed attorney would get that evidence thrown out. If that dudes still on the force next week theres a problem. That nurse would have been exposed to civil and possibly criminal charges for complying with that stupid shit fuck knuckle. Hospital should say that happens again our security arrests the officer and the chief can come bail him out. 

that should have been posted in pink, DH, for sarcasm....

that cop is a dirty cop, either emotionally screwed up, or mentally ill.

or, steriod rage? He just disgraced himself, and seems the other cop is

trying to talk some sense into him, before it goes too far to avoid

a legal crisis worse than false arrest. Seems something is really wrong with him,

and he should immediately be losing his job, as a policeman anywhere.

Seems to me though when a police man/woman does something wrong more times than not they get PAID LEAVE, That is BS. I am not talking about them killing somebody but a local cop her, caught red handed stealing city property and got 3 month off with pay...........................That is just a 1 example. I have other stories close to that. It is a corrupt world we live in and that is why most people do not trust the cops, Like they wont give another cop a DUI or let them speed, run red lights etc

Archived