THE BROWNS BOARD

Obummer's 2018 expenses will cost US Taxpayers

DieHardBrownsFan

Actually I couldn't care less how much money politicians steal. It's just cosmetic anyway compared to the trillions we throw away every year. The only time it's annoying is when it's Democrats or other groups who spends so much time preaching to the Great unwashed about the evils of the rich man and the corporations but continue to live like King sparing absolutely no expense. Also consider this, who would it be easier to bribe, some of them like Donald Trump or Mitt Romney or even Teddy Kennedy or someone like Barack Obama who was it born into enormous wealth?

WSS

8 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

So ur saying if i had le peepee video i couldnt bribe trump?   ☕️

U sure?   ☕️

Or any other fictitious tape. But we are talking about fiction as opposed to actual dollars and sense. So there's that. I can't really imagine any  actual piece of information that would cause the president to change US policy. Let's say your friends in BLM actually have that tape and tell him that if he doesn't give the state of Illinois to African Americans in the form of reparations they will give that tape to CNN. You think that would happen? Of course not, reason being is that whatever was asked of him that tape is going to the Press no matter what.

Plus that wouldn't be a bribe that would be blackmail but...

WSS

Well giving the state of illinois to black people isnt sonething he could even accomplish so the analogy was, as is "typical"😁, ill conceived. A better analogy would be if someone had russian hooker peepee time on tape could they get him to do subtle things like divert national attention tooooo...like venezuela or sone shit while someobe else masses troops on the borders of our allies....or some other completely random shit like that

Since nothing like that ever happened, and if it did it would already be all over the fucking internet, the question is really meaningless. I think every news organization is in it for themselves even though they target a particular audience that even the most right-wing Trump supporting site or station would eagerly be the ones to break the hooker piss story.

WSS

Archived