THE BROWNS BOARD

President Trump to donate $1 Million of his personal money to Harvey disaster area

DieHardBrownsFan

18 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

And that's a valid point. As in Animal Farm every time something shity happened Napoleon would bang on the podium and say Shirley you don't want Jones back? But I did read your post and even though I think you're an intelligent guy and I have respect for your military service it's not much different than any partisan anywhere on this board. I think we, has political aficionados, tend to take the party or the person we want because of some reason or another, usually dating back quite a while, and then proceeded to accumulate reasons to hate the other guy. You say liar? Not just go back to previous administrations but I don't think there's any politician whose campaign can't be broken down in that way.. then you take a word like wire and go to the thesaurus and turn it into more accusations. He Bamboozled to voters he lied to the voters he tricked the voters etc etc he's a liar a fake a charlatan a huckster etc etc etc. The reason it's valid to bring up the past, as you say, is that every bad quality you would tribute to Donald Trump could just as easily have been attributed to previous candidates who you supported. When it comes to policies concerning health or the military or rewriting the tax code no president, not one, writes those bills. No president, not one, has the wisdom and knowledge to even attempt to write one of those pills. We all, or we should all, know that. You don't think President Obama for Hillary Clinton wrote their health care plans do you? Please.

There will always be 35 or so percent of people who hate the president no matter who he is. And if you think about it the criticisms were praises are awfully similar to those on the Browns board. We love the Cleveland Browns and we hate the Pittsburgh Steelers. Politics is no different. It's all is going to be that was a good clean hit versus that was a cheap shot.

WSS

However you are assuming I "supported" Obama and Hillary. Think I've been very clear that I thought Obama was a poor president, especially in foreign policy. I voted McCain when he was a choice or a write-in. And Hillary got my vote this time because of the way Texas has now rigged the write-in system so I really can't vote the person I'd rather see. Hillary was the better of two really bad choices for me here.

So deflection by pointing out these two just does not hold water when I did not want either. Now if you want to find it with Kasich-go for it. I thought his willingness to listen to ideas from any side makes him the best choice at the moment for the next go-round. I'm keeping an open mind for others as any good independent voter will do, which is really my "party of choice". And at least Kasich is working with a Dem from Colorado on coming up with a workable health care plan and not just sitting around admiring his crowd sizes.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Here, again, is the point. Eight years of obamao, and higgardly....and NOW you start complaining about

lies and corruption? It was okay with you when dems were in office? or what?

Just way too much liberal sour-grapsies hate-festsies. Not one complaint when they weren't "has-beens".

Trouble is, they never went away. They are still angry, complaining, in the news.

Deflection.

Tell me why you think Donald is not a lying huckster whose lies are so deep that Harvey looks like a little bathtub water in comparison.

28 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

However you are assuming I "supported" Obama and Hillary. Think I've been very clear that I thought Obama was a poor president, especially in foreign policy. I voted McCain when he was a choice or a write-in. And Hillary got my vote this time because of the way Texas has now rigged the write-in system so I really can't vote the person I'd rather see. Hillary was the better of two really bad choices for me here.

So deflection by pointing out these two just does not hold water when I did not want either. Now if you want to find it with Kasich-go for it. I thought his willingness to listen to ideas from any side makes him the best choice at the moment for the next go-round. I'm keeping an open mind for others as any good independent voter will do, which is really my "party of choice". And at least Kasich is working with a Dem from Colorado on coming up with a workable health care plan and not just sitting around admiring his crowd sizes.

You see when the opposition goes off on shit like crowd size Etc it's just meaningless.

As far as the health plans go Trump really had nothing to do with the failure. We had a small group of disgruntled Republicans dedicated to his failure. I guess I can understand a personal Grudge, just don't particularly love it. The Republicans had quite a few repeal-and-replace plans that were vetoed by your guy. And your guy means I'm assuming you did not vote for Mitt Romney. Frankly I think Kasich and Hickenlooper are just jockeying for what they think is a good position with voters who think, or like to believe, they are thoughtful and independent. Voters really were tired of the same old shit from both sides. That's why nobody gave much of a ship about John Kasich or Jeb Bush. Sorry.

But right here, right now it's just personalities. You guys hate Donald Trump and are willing to take up the cause of supporting illegal immigration and Sanctuary cities BLM violence and keeping Obamacare in place knowing that it's unsustainable and will collapse under its own weight in a relatively short time.

WSS

What President in history has had so many organizations and people try and get rid of him and spread lies and rumors about him?  Since before he took office it has been 99 percent anti Trump by the Media with the exception of Fox (which is fair and balanced).  Congress won't let him get anything done, including his own party (which is mad because one of their 'good ole boys) didn't win the election, and would have rather seen Clinton win because she is in the same network.  So, the MSM, all the democrats, and majority or republicans want him to fail.

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And more deflection. Old history has nothing to do with the Liar in Chief. You guys are a broken record because you can't defend him. You should thank your lucky stars you don't actually have his character, which is shit.

It's not deflection, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Deflection.

Tell me why you think Donald is not a lying huckster whose lies are so deep that Harvey looks like a little bathtub water in comparison.

My point is, it's like steeler fans who show up on the Browns forum, only when they beat the Browns. They are completely

non-existent if the Browns win, or at least have a great game. Opportunistic gloating. With liberals - it's oppoirtunistic

bitching. Here's the thing - I was/am disgusted with the obaMao's as human beings, and as hypocrites who talked out

of their asses, then did the opposite. On PRINCIPLE, I objected to Bush's lack of doing something about illegal immigration.

On PRINCIPLE, I was sickening about obamao opening up illegal floods of illegal immigrants. So, Trump isn't perfect,

but he is actually working to quelch that illegal immigrant disaster. You liberals don't care about any principle, you simply

"adopt" one when it is emotionally/politically satisfying. Obamao said he supported REAL MARRIAGE- between a man and

a woman. Then AFTERWARDS, he simply says fake gay marriage is his thing. He said "transparent admin"... then did

the opposite. Trump says, he SUPPORTS our 2nd AMENDMENT, CONSTITUTION, stopping illegal immigation/wall, etc etc,

and by golly, he stands for the same things AFTER he was elected. IN that, he is a superior human being and elected official

over the scum obamaos and clintons.

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

OUtraged lost election, lost lefty ownership of America Derangement Syndrome.

I was and am a bernie sanders supporter. Clinton ran a horrible campaign and deserved to lose. The failed coronation gave us the demogogue. As far as everything else he has legit mental illness. A friend of mine who works as an analyst in agency says the same. He is going against every single campaign promise hes made. Hes mad a mockery of the presidency and his foreign policy is astrocious. Hes a man child. Defending him only shows that you too are a manchild or just incredibly stupid, one or the other. 

Mr. Anti obama vacations has already spent more in his first year, the secret service had to put in a request already to have overtime for their agents bumped from 62k capped to 187k and it hasnt even been a year. 

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Says the 'guy' who calls himself Vagitron, and he is in 'your mom's pants'.:rolleyes:

You obviously know my name was changed by the mods. What does any of that have to do with what i said other than proving you dont know what to say in response so you deflect? 

And no one should be talking about health care if you support trump. Things have only gotten worse and they arent going to get better as long as hes in office. The guy is a pathological liar. He spends more time childishly tweetinf than he doed running the country and frankly hes not capable of the latter. Apathy gave us this idiot and he gave the vocal minority a platform. All you idiots running around singing his praises are part of the lowest common denominator. You lack empathty, common sense and intelligence. Unless of course you are multi millionaires and you benefit from his tax breaks then you're just assholes. 

7 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

I was and am a bernie sanders supporter. Clinton ran a horrible campaign and deserved to lose. The failed coronation gave us the demogogue. As far as everything else he has legit mental illness. A friend of mine who works as an analyst in agency says the same. He is going against every single campaign promise hes made. Hes mad a mockery of the presidency and his foreign policy is astrocious. Hes a man child. Defending him only shows that you too are a manchild or just incredibly stupid, one or the other. 

oh, STFU. Speakinhg of mental illness, you're a squealer fan, so  I'll suspect you on that. Trump promised a solid Constitutionalist to

our Supreme Court - KEPT THAT PROMISE. Promised to safeguard our 2nd Amen dment - KEPT THAT PROMISE. Promised to

work to stop illegal flood of "immigrants" - IS KEEPING THAT PROMISE. Promised to slash obamao regulations - HAS KEPT IS KEEPING THAT PROMISE. He promised to get out of the Paris Climate crap - KEPT THAT PROMISE. Promised a TRAVEL BAN on

worst terrorist spawning countries. KEPT THAT PROMISE. Promised to SUPPORT OUR MILITARY , BOOST FUNDING, has KEPT THAT PROMISE.

So, you can shove your invalid emotional knee jerk liar sombeitch bs. Go get some counseling.

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

oh, STFU. Speakinhg of mental illness, you're a squealer fan, so  I'll suspect you on that. Trump promised a solid Constitutionalist to

our Supreme Court - KEPT THAT PROMISE. Promised to safeguard our 2nd Amen dment - KEPT THAT PROMISE. Promised to

work to stop illegal flood of "immigrants" - IS KEEPING THAT PROMISE. Promised to slash obamao regulations - HAS KEPT IS KEEPING THAT PROMISE. He promised to get out of the Paris Climate crap - KEPT THAT PROMISE. Promised a TRAVEL BAN on

worst terrorist spawning countries. KEPT THAT PROMISE. Promised to SUPPORT OUR MILITARY , BOOST FUNDING, has KEPT THAT PROMISE.

So, you can shove your invalid emotional knee jerk liar sombeitch bs. Go get some counseling.

You are special. Lol. Id pick this apart but id be wasting my time. I dont have knee jerk reactions. Climate change is real, denying it is one of the dumbest things the human race can do. Hes gutted veteran funding when they arent at war and need the most help. We are a country of immigrants and what about mexico paying for his borderwall? 

Yes, you can't refute the points, they are true, and you aren't doing anything but emotionally knee jerking,

and logically can't defend what you are saying. We are a country of LEGAL immigrants, fool. Not flooding

ILLegal destitute non-English speaking future welfare democrat voters by the millions. As to your cutting veteran

funding slur.... as usual, there is a lot more to the story - but it suits you liberals to emotionally declare a simple

false narrative that suits your politics. For more to the story -

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2017/05/23/trump-s-big-va-budget-request-comes-with-proposed-trims-to-veterans-benefits/

40 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Yes, you can't refute the points, they are true, and you aren't doing anything but emotionally knee jerking,

and logically can't defend what you are saying. We are a country of LEGAL immigrants, fool. Not flooding

ILLegal destitute non-English speaking future welfare democrat voters by the millions. As to your cutting veteran

funding slur.... as usual, there is a lot more to the story - but it suits you liberals to emotionally declare a simple

false narrative that suits your politics. For more to the story -

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2017/05/23/trump-s-big-va-budget-request-comes-with-proposed-trims-to-veterans-benefits/

http://www.disabledveterans.org/2017/05/24/amvets-speaks-dav-legion-silent-benefits-cuts-affecting-elderly-veterans

I could refute them all. I just dont want to spend all day doing it. 

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

You guys hate Donald Trump and are willing to take up the cause of supporting illegal immigration and Sanctuary cities BLM violence and keeping Obamacare in place knowing that it's unsustainable and will collapse under its own weight in a relatively short time.

WSS

No, I couldn't possibly just have any logical and reasonable issues with current and past administrations.  Right now I'm just "emotionally knee-jerking" in between my BLM parade attendance.  

51 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I love how u old right wing closet homo's give the steeler trolls here rusty trombone's so long as they're coming down on ur side in debates. As soon as one of them expresses opposite views u turn on them like catty drag queens. 

Its the same 6-8 people circle jerking in here. Id be here all damn day if i spent time tearing down all the bs posted in here. I wish more of the opposite viewpoint would inject opinions to break up the vacuum. 

4 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

Its the same 6-8 people circle jerking in here. Id be here all damn day if i spent time tearing down all the bs posted in here. I wish more of the opposite viewpoint would inject opinions to break up the vacuum. 

Well at least you know you'll get principled consistency out of me.....a steeler fan is a rotten, contemptible sub species of human whether he agreees with me politically or not.

🤣

23 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Well at least you know you'll get principled consistency out of me.....a steeler fan is a rotten, contemptible sub species of human whether he agreees with me politically or not.

🤣

Lol. I expect no less of an opinion. 

9 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

Heck im still not 100% sure you're not cal funnin around. There was that ither steeler puke that in 100% sure is cal....whst was the little fgts name?

Im insulted since im not sure cal is capable of free thought. He just repeats what he sees on tv or reads in one of the many right wing conspiracy rags. I was behind this poor lost woman picking up her kid from school as i was waiting to pick up my own. She had a infowars.com bumper sticker and a ARK experience sticker. People actually pay to visit that monstrosity and alex jones may explode from anger any day now. She reminded me of the sheeple in this sub. 

Archived