THE BROWNS BOARD

President Trump to donate $1 Million of his personal money to Harvey disaster area

DieHardBrownsFan

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 million to him if you believe he is worth 10b is like donating peanuts. Nevermind the fact that mr. "im not going to take vacations" has already tapped out the overtime allotment for the entire secret service and it hasnt been a year. Oh and each time they go and pay 60k in cart rentals it goes right back to donald. Sorry bigots, idiots and to the former people that vote against their own interests for line item issues i will be surprised if he makes it a full year. 

The clintons suck too so dont bother battling back with that bs. 

4 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

Its a big deal trump is giving one million dollars? Thats lint change for him. Im not criticizing him fir not giving more im just not going to get on my knees and take him to the root like a couple of u dream about doing for real

BULLSHIT!! You did criticize him in your first freaking sentence

Again, how much has the Clinton Foundation donated??

Wasn't disasters like THIS the reason the foundation was created in the first place?

15 minutes ago, Axe said:

BULLSHIT!! You did criticize him in your first freaking sentence

Again, how much has the Clinton Foundation donated??

Wasn't disasters like THIS the reason the foundation was created in the first place?

Yep, the Haitian hurricane fund made a $6 Billion donation to the Clinton Foundation.

I thought that awful nice of them.

6 hours ago, Vagitron said:

The clintons suck too so dont bother battling back with that bs. 

It's SOP over here to remain fixated on the past so as not to see the naked lying Emperor.  The usual reply has Obama or Clinton in it despite them being has-beens for some time now.

28 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Name one thing Trump has done Tex to offend you so fucking much.  One thing.

Lies like a motherfucker. If you haven't figured that out yet then there is no hope you will ever see it. He's a con artist, huckster, and totally amoral. And he has bamboozled a lot of really good people like yourself. The tax plan he had? Never had one. The health plan? Never had one. The promise to keep Wall Street at bay? Hired 'em. Never had dealings with Russians? An Empire deeply in debt to Russian banks that have Putin & cronies running them? 

He's conned a nation. I have always abhorred lying con artists. That's enough for me and yes, it does deeply offend a person like myself who was taught that your word linked directly to your honesty is all you have of value in this life. When I see a person who lives off others doing the opposite, it absolutely sickens me. That clear enough!?

46 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Name one thing Trump has done Tex to offend you so fucking much.  One thing.

He offends me every damn day. Are you serious? He will resign or be impeached before his first term is anywhere near completion. If hes not offending you i find you offensive. Hes a walking circus. 

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It's SOP over here to remain fixated on the past so as not to see the naked lying Emperor.  The usual reply has Obama or Clinton in it despite them being has-beens for some time now.

you mean like buttock and moochelle obaMao blaming Bush for all their failures for eight years???

Lies like a motherfucker. If you haven't figured that out yet then there is no hope you will ever see it. He's a con artist, huckster, and totally amoral. And he has bamboozled a lot of really good people like yourself. The tax plan he had? Never had one. The health plan? Never had one. The promise to keep Wall Street at bay? Hired 'em. Never had dealings with Russians? An Empire deeply in debt to Russian banks that have Putin & cronies running them? 

He's conned a nation. I have always abhorred lying con artists. That's enough for me and yes, it does deeply offend a person like myself who was taught that your word linked directly to your honesty is all you have of value in this life. When I see a person who lives off others doing the opposite, it absolutely sickens me. That clear enough!?

you SAY he lies. but higgardly and obamao lied a lot. that was okay? but all of a sudden, this angst over "lies" ?

2 hours ago, Vagitron said:

He offends me every damn day. Are you serious? He will resign or be impeached before his first term is anywhere near completion. If hes not offending you i find you offensive. Hes a walking circus. 

OUtraged lost election, lost lefty ownership of America Derangement Syndrome.

11 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

you SAY he lies. but higgardly and obamao lied a lot. that was okay? but all of a sudden, this angst over "lies" ?

Here is my post prior to the one you quoted. This is quite typical defense by deflection. You can't handle the truth.

"It's SOP over here to remain fixated on the past so as not to see the naked lying Emperor.  The usual reply has Obama or Clinton in it despite them being has-beens for some time now."

Lies like a motherfucker.

Remember. . .

if you like your plan...you can keep your plan, if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. We'll keep the deductibles at $2500, while reducing the deficit. Those are just off the top of my head. Obammy lied like a motherfucker as well.

11 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

Remember. . .

if you like your plan...you can keep your plan, if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. We'll keep the deductibles at $2500, while reducing the deficit. Those are just off the top of my head. Obammy lied like a motherfucker as well.

And more deflection. Old history has nothing to do with the Liar in Chief. You guys are a broken record because you can't defend him. You should thank your lucky stars you don't actually have his character, which is shit.

Here, again, is the point. Eight years of obamao, and higgardly....and NOW you start complaining about

lies and corruption? It was okay with you when dems were in office? or what?

Just way too much liberal sour-grapsies hate-festsies. Not one complaint when they weren't "has-beens".

Trouble is, they never went away. They are still angry, complaining, in the news.

14 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Here is my post prior to the one you quoted. This is quite typical defense by deflection. You can't handle the truth.

"It's SOP over here to remain fixated on the past so as not to see the naked lying Emperor.  The usual reply has Obama or Clinton in it despite them being has-beens for some time now."

And that's a valid point. As in Animal Farm every time something shity happened Napoleon would bang on the podium and say Surely you don't want Jones back? But I did read your post and even though I think you're an intelligent guy and I have respect for your military service it's not much different than any partisan anywhere on this board. I think we, has political aficionados, tend to take the party or the person we want because of some reason or another, usually dating back quite a while, and then proceeded to accumulate reasons to hate the other guy. You say liar? Not just go back to previous administrations but I don't think there's any politician whose campaign can't be broken down in that way.. then you take a word like wire and go to the thesaurus and turn it into more accusations. He Bamboozled to voters he lied to the voters he tricked the voters etc etc he's a liar a fake a charlatan a huckster etc etc etc. The reason it's valid to bring up the past, as you say, is that every bad quality you would tribute to Donald Trump could just as easily have been attributed to previous candidates who you supported. When it comes to policies concerning health or the military or rewriting the tax code no president, not one, writes those bills. No president, not one, has the wisdom and knowledge to even attempt to write one of those pills. We all, or we should all, know that. You don't think President Obama for Hillary Clinton wrote their health care plans do you? Please.

There will always be 35 or so percent of people who hate the president no matter who he is. And if you think about it the criticisms were praises are awfully similar to those on the Browns board. We love the Cleveland Browns and we hate the Pittsburgh Steelers. Politics is no different. It's all is going to be that was a good clean hit versus that was a cheap shot.

WSS

8 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And that's a valid point. As in Animal Farm every time something shity happened Napoleon would bang on the podium and say Shirley you don't want Jones back? But I did read your post and even though I think you're an intelligent guy and I have respect for your military service it's not much different than any partisan anywhere on this board. I think we, has political aficionados, tend to take the party or the person we want because of some reason or another, usually dating back quite a while, and then proceeded to accumulate reasons to hate the other guy. You say liar? Not just go back to previous administrations but I don't think there's any politician whose campaign can't be broken down in that way.. then you take a word like wire and go to the thesaurus and turn it into more accusations. He Bamboozled to voters he lied to the voters he tricked the voters etc etc he's a liar a fake a charlatan a huckster etc etc etc. The reason it's valid to bring up the past, as you say, is that every bad quality you would tribute to Donald Trump could just as easily have been attributed to previous candidates who you supported. When it comes to policies concerning health or the military or rewriting the tax code no president, not one, writes those bills. No president, not one, has the wisdom and knowledge to even attempt to write one of those pills. We all, or we should all, know that. You don't think President Obama for Hillary Clinton wrote their health care plans do you? Please.

There will always be 35 or so percent of people who hate the president no matter who he is. And if you think about it the criticisms were praises are awfully similar to those on the Browns board. We love the Cleveland Browns and we hate the Pittsburgh Steelers. Politics is no different. It's all is going to be that was a good clean hit versus that was a cheap shot.

WSS

Archived