THE BROWNS BOARD

Cut Assoiler

Zombo

lol I am simply anticipating he may be made available by staying up to date on news. "

9194.jpg

Matt McGloin | Quarterback | #3

Team:  Philadelphia Eagles
Age / DOB:   (27) / 12/2/1989
Ht / Wt:   6'1' / 210
College:  Penn State
Share: 
Philadelphia Eagles

LATEST NEWS

RECENT NEWS

Philly Voice's Jimmy Kempski doesn't expect Matt McGloin to make the Eagles.
In his latest 53-man roster projection, Kempski has the Eagles keeping only Nick Foles behind starter Carson Wentz. Per Kempski, McGloin hasn't been very good in camp, with his "accuracy being erratic" and showing no "juice" on his throws. McGloin can be one of the better backups and would likely get another shot elsewhere. Aug 9 - 8:57 AM
Source: Philly Voice 

The Big B.O. will be the Browns backup QB this year.    But I too would advocate for Hogan over Kessler.  He has simply played better.

There is a reason they didn't play B.O. and did play Kessler and Hogan:   because Kizer and B.O. have made the team....and the other two are battling it out for the third QB spot.   And to my view, Hogan has won that battle.

(Sorry...B.O. stays)

3 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

The Big B.O. will be the Browns backup QB this year.    But I too would advocate for Hogan over Kessler.  He has simply played better.

There is a reason they didn't play B.O. and did play Kessler and Hogan:   because Kizer and B.O. have made the team....and the other two are battling it out for the third QB spot.   And to my view, Hogan has won that battle.

(Sorry...B.O. stays)

I don't think so. BO is on the way out. Kessler and Hogan were playing for back up. BO has done nothing for us to have him as a back up.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

(Sorry...B.O. stays)

Were I a betting man that's where I put my money. Unless a BO trade flies out of somebody's ass before Saturday.

WSS

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

(Sorry...B.O. stays)

I'm going to say they didn't want either of them to get hurt.

Kizer so he can play.  Osweiler so they can dump him.

1 hour ago, Mr. Make-Believe said:

Kizer so he can play.  Osweiler so they can dump him.

It feels to me like we are trying to figure out how how to keep 4 QBs... three for the season and Osweiler to trade.

16 hours ago, Zombo said:

Hogan #2, Kessler #3 ... Let's roll with the young dudes.

Z

Hogan has the quickest release of the guys we have. He doesn't have Kizer's physical skill upside, but I agree with him as the back up. I have wanted Kizer to get the command of the ship from the beginning. Will he make me eat crow? I hope so. He has unknown upside, and that, for the first time in a long time, is new and fresh for the Browns. I agree with where the QBs are situated now.

The thing about Kizer is that on any given play he can make something big happen. This IS progress. I wish the kid well.

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

(Sorry...B.O. stays)

Sorry Gip.

He's GONE 

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

(Sorry...B.O. stays)

834ef2dfcd087fceeabed23761de5bfa.jpg

15 minutes ago, Alkid3 said:

It's all over nfl dot com. 

Not arguing, but I remember NFL.com reporting our signing of Jordan Cameron before. Remember THAT fiasco?  I do NOT quote or accept their speculation. Probably happened, but I'll wait for the OFFICIAL word.

Mike

2 hours ago, Canton Mike said:

Not arguing, but I remember NFL.com reporting our signing of Jordan Cameron before. Remember THAT fiasco?  I do NOT quote or accept their speculation. Probably happened, but I'll wait for the OFFICIAL word.

Mike

That's true. I do remember that. 

Archived