THE BROWNS BOARD

Receivers on the trading block

Alkid3

It's no secret we need WR help.  We kept hearing how much better Ricardo Louis looked, but through the first three preseason games the guy had like ONE catch for 9 yards.  I don't know if he had any against the Bears, but Jesus man.  Higgins?  Basically nothing.  Payton?  Had the big pass against the Saints, but what else?  The only guys I like are Ranell Hall, Jordan Leslie, Corey Coleman, and that's about IT.  Britt is really on my bad side, but I'm hoping...HOPING he was just in "veteran preseason" mode, and he'll kick it up a notch come next week.  Bottom line?  Our guys DON'T get open, and that's exactly what will get your VERY young QB destroyed.

1 hour ago, jiggins7919 said:

It's no secret we need WR help.  We kept hearing how much better Ricardo Louis looked, but through the first three preseason games the guy had like ONE catch for 9 yards.  I don't know if he had any against the Bears, but Jesus man.  Higgins?  Basically nothing.  Payton?  Had the big pass against the Saints, but what else?  The only guys I like are Ranell Hall, Jordan Leslie, Corey Coleman, and that's about IT.  Britt is really on my bad side, but I'm hoping...HOPING he was just in "veteran preseason" mode, and he'll kick it up a notch come next week.  Bottom line?  Our guys DON'T get open, and that's exactly what will get your VERY young QB destroyed.

Richard Mullaney seemed to have a pretty good preseason.  Caught everything near him it seemed.  Was open at times.  Yes, against 2d/3rd stringers, but he did do the job.

And now...cut.

Archived