THE BROWNS BOARD

Haha remember all those charlie hebdo cunts some of u fgts rode for?

Clevfan4life

Cause those bad mooslims shot up these poor unassuming frenchmen, despite me showing u their graphic sodomy cartoons involving chars from every major religion. I said then i dont condone them getting shot up for drawings........but like wiseman once said.......I UNDASTAND!

well.....http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/charlie-hebdo-cover-god-exists-he-drowned-all-the-neo-nazis-of-texas/ar-AAr2Mt4?li=BBnb7Kz

theres their take on texas and the flood situation. Fuck those people. And i dont even like texas but have sone fucking class

1 hour ago, htownbrown said:

Who cares?

Guarantee no one gets shot or run over for this.

Considering their own history with the Nazis, its pretty fucking stupid, but again who cares?  Its a fucking cartoon.

Ofc no ones getting shot over this, we're not muslims. But when i pointed years ago that these people were trash and our sympathies should only go so far i got attacked here. 

they routinely draw moses, jesus and mohammed in graphic hard core gay sex acts with each other......so i was the opposite of surprised when someone said "thats it". I was not feeling the stupid pen holding to say the least. 

This cartoon about texas pretty much solidifies who these people are. I only bring it up cause #jesuischarlie 

Archived