THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Bears Preseason Game Night Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard Garrett fetched coffee and got really.close tp Trubisky when we walked nu the Nears bench.

Preseason is over. We are going to leave tje nillshit zone in 10 days

25 minutes ago, Zombo said:

You think? I fell like Assoiler is gone.

Z

AssOiler plays like Stan drunk on Marguaritas

I don't see why we would keep Brock. He hasn't shown anything promising. And is a proven loser. Kessler is more accurate. Shit Hogan might give him a run for his money. Haha. The Brock trade was for a pick. Why else do you think he is on the trading block? Just like Haden if no one bites he's gone. Didn't think Osweiler had fans. Should have saved your receipt when you bought his jersey haha. 

16 minutes ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Remember when people around here used to think Conor Shaw was a good quarterback?

The same ones think kessler is good

QB backup & beyond is interesting. While I still think they'll pick up a "Bargain Vet", I want to hang onto Hogan. Kessler...who knows? IMHO, Os is history. I just haven't seen any fire in him on the field OR on the sideline.

This has been the most fun Browns' Spring & Summer in a very long time. Let's keep it rolling!!!

GO BROWNS!!

Mike

1 hour ago, boo fagley said:

I think the Browns found a D coordinator who the players love. 100% effort and swarming to the ball.

Yes, the do. This is the kind of swarming until the whistle blows you have not seen here since forever. They all know that Gregg will give them breathers throughout the game with very excellent backup play, so they give all they got every play they are in.

12 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I heard Garrett fetched coffee and got really.close tp Trubisky when we walked nu the Nears bench.

Preseason is over. We are going to leave tje nillshit zone in 10 days

AssOiler plays like Stan drunk on Marguaritas

Stan owes me a pitcher of Margaritas from our bet on my prediction of where Trubisky would be drafted.

12 hours ago, Alkid3 said:

I don't see why we would keep Brock. He hasn't shown anything promising. And is a proven loser. Kessler is more accurate. Shit Hogan might give him a run for his money. Haha. The Brock trade was for a pick. Why else do you think he is on the trading block? Just like Haden if no one bites he's gone. Didn't think Osweiler had fans. Should have saved your receipt when you bought his jersey haha. 

Proven loser?   Except, of course, he was the primary QB on a team that just last year won their division.....and was also the starter of a postseason win...again, just last year.

Now, there are definitely issues with his accuracy....no on can deny that.  But...still, I think Hue wants a veteran QB presence on this team. And right now B.O. is that.   I mean, unless, like you want them to dump him and sign say someone like Colin Kaepernick or Christian Ponder or the like.

23 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Proven loser?   Except, of course, he was the primary QB on a team that just last year won their division.....and was also the starter of a postseason win...again, just last year.

Now, there are definitely issues with his accuracy....no on can deny that.  But...still, I think Hue wants a veteran QB presence on this team. And right now B.O. is that.   I mean, unless, like you want them to dump him and sign say someone like Colin Kaepernick or Christian Ponder or the like.

He lost his job... Houston's Defense won them games.

11 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Thanks...

WTF was Trubs doing back in there at the end of the game?

Well he's not the starter so there's that.;)

But I think there may have been a brief issue with the other QB and he came in long enough to take a shot going OOB.

17 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

This is what l'm starting to think. Disgruntled vet on the squad who keeps getting outplayed and pushed down on the depth chart by younger guys? The awkward vibes alone in the QB room would be enough to cut him. 

I'm pretty sure he refused to go in a game last season when Tom Savage got hurt....If I remember right he threw a childish hissy fit on the sidelines because he wasn't "prepared" to go into the game. 

Not  exactly the guy we want as "The Mentor"

Archived