Alkid3

Haden a Steeler

3 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Fucked them again.

FIFY;)       Do we have a link on this? Haden & Rosiepalm were to meet up in Charlotte,nc to meet with stellers reps today?  

scrap that.. 3yrs 27M .(nfl network)...Joe's a Steeler 

• Sad 1

This is awesome. Take his best years and then let the Steelers overpay for his decline. We are finally doing things right. I have been nothing but impressed in the year and half that these guys have been running the front office, we're all going to see the fruits of all this on the field faster than you think.

Zombo

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

I still wish Joe luck... 14 games a year...

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Doesn't he need to clear waivers first?

48 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I still wish Joe luck... 14 games a year...

This. But it will always be fuck the Steelers with or without Haden. I have to retire my Haden jersey for who... Body-Calhoun? Peppers?

1 minute ago, boo fagley said:

Was Haden due a bonus?

If so, the Browns could get a 5th round compensatory pick if things play out right.

https://overthecap.com/the-basics-and-methodology-of-projecting-the-nfls-compensatory-draft-picks/

Interesting... he had guaranteed money this and next season, but no bonus bucks IIRC.

Just now, Tour2ma said:

Interesting... he had guaranteed money this and next season, but no bonus bucks IIRC.

The Browns voided his contract, no?

Sounds to me like they did.

Fuck, i didnt mind still wearing his jersey, but not when he is with the damn Steelers.  Hope duct tape holds all year.

2 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

The Browns voided his contract, no?

Sounds to me like they did.

Voided? I guess so.... but that doesn't void the dead money, cap guarantees.

Sad, sad, sad fucking day in Cleveland. 

Good job, Sashi. You went from Hero to "You dumb son of a bitch" real, real fast - you dumb cunt.

9 minutes ago, Winslow's Urologist said:

Ha ha ha!

He'll enjoy wearing a winning team's uniform for a change.

Dude,wear your keystone cops unie, you'll need it..World record sprinter Kenny Britt made Haden Camp Toast in camp..enjoy  

14 minutes ago, Winslow's Urologist said:

Ha ha ha!

He'll enjoy wearing a winning team's uniform for a change.

And Haden will experience losing in the post season.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Alkid3 said:

This. But it will always be fuck the Steelers with or without Haden. I have to retire my Haden jersey for who... Body-Calhoun? Peppers?

I think Peppers is going to be a stud and maybe have the best career of all the picks...... uh oh, Ag isn't going to like that! 

Players get hurt! That is the game of FOOTBALL! I'm sorry if these anal antic faggots don't understand the game, since they've never played it in their life. Players are gonna get hurt and it's gonna take some time to get back into playing the way they did before the injury. I guess we're unwilling to wait then? 

Well, if that is the approach then check this. Sashi, you fucking bitch, you have one year to produce. You shit the bed last year. You shit the bed again and you're fucking GONE too period.

If you are unwilling to hold you're goddamn dick in your pants, then so are we. Produce NOW or get the fuck on. 

You don't fuck with loyalty in Brownstown. You make me fucking sick.

Poe "tic tic" Gloom!! 

21 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Voided? I guess so.... but that doesn't void the dead money, cap guarantees.

Sez here that Haden was due 11.1 million in salary for 2017. https://www.brownszone.com/2017/08/29/joe-haden-practices-as-browns-reportedly-try-to-trade-him/

Im fairy sure that the Browns dont pay that now.

4 minutes ago, Winslow's Urologist said:

Doubtful. The only mark against Haden is that he has burn marks from Antonio Brown. But so do lots of other DBs.

Haden will regain his form and be a star once he's reminded of what winning feels like.

He will still be watching the Super Bowl on TV with the rest of the Steelers.

You have to wonder how much gas he has left in his tank. He's had a lot of leg/groin injuries lately, and it appears the "suddeness" you need to be an above average starting caliber corner might be waning now for Haden. While I wish he went somewhere else, I can't hate Joe Haden.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

Sez here that Haden was due 11.1 million in salary for 2017. https://www.brownszone.com/2017/08/29/joe-haden-practices-as-browns-reportedly-try-to-trade-him/

Im fairy sure that the Browns dont pay that now.

The Browns are paying 4 million of his salary for this year. The Browns asked him to reduce his salary from 11 mill to 7 this year and he refused so they cut him. He agreed to play for the Steelers for 7 million this year. The Steelers are only paying him 3 million this season.        It's a good move by both teams. Browns cut some money and and got younger like their plan. If the Steelers improve their secondary they are Superbowl contenders. If Haden struggles they can cut him and only pay the dead money. Good move for all 3 parties. 

46 minutes ago, boo fagley said:

He will still be watching the Super Bowl on TV with the rest of the Steelers.

They'll still be winning though. Let's get there and then talk smack.