THE BROWNS BOARD

2017's Final Roster Moves: The March to 53...

Tour2ma

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now Holmes is officially back...

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Browns-sign-DL-Tyrone-Holmes/01cb4927-7b9d-40b9-98ec-49028d2a019f

The Cleveland Browns have signed DL Tyrone Holmes. To make room on the roster, the team waived OL Zach Sterupicon-article-link.gif .

I guess Zach is too short to play OT for us...

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Now Holmes is officially back...

I guess Zach is too short to play OT for us...

I figured this was to take Garrett's place was he was on IR (he's not, but probably should be).

Must say, Garrett's injury was overdue.

Can't recall the last time a top Draft pick went into the regular Season without getting injured - just seems to be the way it is, and it's not just the Browns.

12 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

I figured this was to take Garrett's place was he was on IR (he's not, but probably should be).

Must say, Garrett's injury was overdue.

Can't recall the last time a top Draft pick went into the regular Season without getting injured - just seems to be the way it is, and it's not just the Browns.

I don't think Shelton was injured his rookie season, was he?   Nor JMZ? 

I think Shelton stayed healthy...

JFF did not tho... pulled something running for his life to OB. Late his rookie year vs. Carolina IIRC...

So you raise him as a possible example...

Then dismiss him...

Then "at least" him...

Your arguments are mercurial to say the least...

4 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

So you raise him as a possible example...

Then dismiss him...

Then "at least" him...

Your arguments are mercurial to say the least...

Would you expect anything else when the subject is Johnny Fucking Football?

He is an example.....but the dismissal of him has nothing to do with his injury.

Looks like BJ Bello gets the last slot...

Cleveland BrownsVerified account @Browns

We've elevated LB B.J. Bello and DB Kai Nacua to the active roster Details » http://brow.nz/jheuQy

6:20 AM - 8 Sep 201

For the injury thing, I'm thinking Richardson (Ribs), Gilbert(?), Clowney, Coleman, Erving, and others . . .

Maybe it's just PTSD from us being such a Cluster for so many years, or the Media making such a big deal out of the shiny new toys (Rookies), that the injuries just seem to stand out more.

We've definitely had our fair share of Rookie injuries/issues . . . all just seems to run together an merge into one big mess.

Be really nice to put all that behind us, just seems to keep dragging on though.

I only expect 3 - 5 wins this year, so it's likely to drag on a bit more, I'm just hoping we see improvement on both sides of the Ball.

Bringing Horton back last year after we'd already seen that show was just too much . . .

It looks like there is a chance for improvement this year, but we've been down this road so many times I'm just not buying it until they bring the goods.

Archived