THE BROWNS BOARD

Agree or disagree

Westside Steve

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2016/10/05/confirmed-nfl-losing-millions-of-tv-viewers-because-of-national-anthem-protests/#36916c80226c

But whether or not you support these protests they are costing the NFL money. Which will in turn cost the players money. I doubt they have other skills that pay as well.

Consequences.

WSS

I know that i was raised with a healthy dose of flag etiquette. With that said, it's really no fun starting a game with a nauseous feeling in my belly so I've been getting my Browns news in the Plain Dealer or local newscast. Maybe the protessers should have a stated goal or just start the game and forgo the color guard ceremony.

I did see that the Mahoning County sheriff(Youngstown) won't let his officers participate. I guess they're allowed to protest too.

Agreed. There are a lot of folks who are very sick and tired of the dirty politics game in DC, in the msm,

.... the Browns made a mistake. They didn't do it again, ...I think it's selfish and erroneous to claim the right to ruin

everyone's day because you have a grip about some some subject.

But obaMao SAID "get in their face"...so....

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

How am I supposed to sit on my ass, eat food, and watch football if players kneel during the anthem? I can't. It's impossible

You can actually do whatever you want Woody. I doubt you would feel the same way if groups of white players decided to wear like a Confederate flag patch or something and say it was the protest the murders in the Inner City. But who knows, and really, who cares?

( by the way I'll answer my own snarky question by saying what I would say to someone else which is I guess it's me that cares since on the guy that responded :huh:)

WSS

They can do what they want. I don't care. I'd feel the same way regardless.

Let them wear a Confederate flag. Let them get the obvious backlash that would come from that. Let the usual posters on here then complain that it's not fair, complain about the "MSM", etc. 

Archived