THE BROWNS BOARD

The Stupendous Crisis Survival Thread

calfoxwc

this is a war of the deep state/globalists for complete power over our country, Tex. vs, the rest of us, who elected OUR Real American president.

Why do you think obamao did that? He was consolidating the deep states' power. Half our gov is at war with OUR HALF.

Real American presidents - super popular with the American people - JFK and Reagan - both shot. Super popular leaders MLK Jr, and Robert Kennedy. Shot.

The deep state is very real, Tex. Ignore it at America's peril, libs.

Obamao and the deep state put the deep states/globalists ALL OVER OUR GOV.

big, serious, trouble is here. IT could get a lot worse, but we elected a GREAT REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

ok, so he wasn't a Real Great American entertainer/businessman.

He's being a REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

admit it. ECONOMY. REAL AMERICANS PUT ON THE SUPREME COURT. ETC ETC ETC LIKE HE PROMISED.

Obama wary of generals, admirals commanding in war - Washington ...

Sep 18, 2016 - Armed forces chiefs confirm sense of Obama distrust ... Fire Power: Standard issue weapons in the US Army ... The president maintains a wary approach in dealing with the four-star generals and admirals who direct his wars.

Dec 16, 2015 - Every one was retired early because they told President Obama things ... of the command shuffle that took place after Obama fired McChrystal.

most of our Allies are caught up in the progressive globalist EU.

We are not.

WE ARE AMERICA FIRST DAMMIT and I don't care if "leaders" of other countries don't like it.

They are vested in making $$$$$$$$$ off of us, they don't like "America First" and fair trade agreements.

They liked us much better when we had stupid presidents giving so much of our wealth away.

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

you must like the taste of bs, Tex.

Nope-if you'd paid attention to your first instinct about this con, you'd be better off. He IS a circus barker. You fell for the spell of the rainmaker. But that's fine. Much of America fell for it too. The rest of us will vote him out in 2020, if he survives all the revelations about to hit the fan. 

I trust all the years I spent on diagnostic treatment teams and all of the courses I've had in differential diagnosis. He's a classic. And you weren't wrong the first time.

EDIT: Oh yeah, now he knows more about the law and the judiciary than Bush appointed Chief Justice Roberts. What an egotistic fraud!

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Nope-if you'd paid attention to your first instinct about this con, you'd be better off. He IS a circus barker. You fell for the spell of the rainmaker. But that's fine. Much of America fell for it too. The rest of us will vote him out in 2020, if he survives all the revelations about to hit the fan. 

I trust all the years I spent on diagnostic treatment teams and all of the courses I've had in differential diagnosis. He's a classic. And you weren't wrong the first time.

EDIT: Oh yeah, now he knows more about the law and the judiciary than Bush appointed Chief Justice Roberts. What an egotistic fraud!

We've been hearing about the 'revelations' for about 3 years now.  Sure does take a long time.😂

What Roberts said about an independent judiciary is nonsense and he knows it. The liberal judges try to legislate from the bench rather than following the law. There is nothing independent about the ninth circuit court who has the reputation of being over ruled by the Supreme Court more than any other federal court. We survived Obama - now we have to survive his judges.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Roberts was a bad pick - his sister was gay, so he votes gay marriage, instead of the Constitution. He's a hack, now he's going after Trump publicly too.

Typical leftwing - no leftwinger is independent - they all perform like circus clowns to the leftwing big spenders. Soros rules them like the wicked witch of the east.

A. He has outstanding legal minds advising him. They are Constitution based, not liberal gay sister george "puke dirty money" soros.

B. Were you instantly politically bigoted on those "diagnostic treatment" teams? Perhaps you should diagnose yerself.

C. A lot of people are intimidated by the dirty vicious left. Pres Trump isn't. Sessions and Roberts were. Kavanaugh, thank GOD, was NOT. But they tried desperately to destroy him falsely. It sets the warning to anyone who doesn't play their dirty game and let the deep state run them.

D. New secret revelations, eh? Kavanaugh style? or brennan/clapper asassination style? what "revelations" Get a clue:

Try lefty and hating wishing in one hand, and crapping in the other, and see which one gets full the quickest.

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

A. He has outstanding legal minds advising him. They are Constitution based, not liberal gay sister george "puke dirty money" soros.

B. Were you instantly politically bigoted on those "diagnostic treatment" teams? Perhaps you should diagnose yerself.

A. He should fire Giuliani. He's dug more legal holes for Trump to fall into than any attorney out there.

B. You have no idea what a diagnostic treatment team is comprised of or what it it's function is. I don't tell you how to raise crops, so don't try to tell me I don't know anything about this. It has absolutely nothing to do with politics.

And add retired 4 Star Gen. Barry McCaffrey to the list of those coming to the defense of Adm. McRaven and a dire warning about the potential negative effects of removal of Mattis from overseeing Defense. I'd like to know why it is you take the side of the pathological liar over all of these retired military leaders. Take your own advice cal, "Get a clue."

well, blind dingbat Tex - you get a clue from my post above:

Obama wary of generals, admirals commanding in war - Washington ...

Sep 18, 2016 - Armed forces chiefs confirm sense of Obama distrust ... Fire Power: Standard issue weapons in the US Army ... The president maintains a wary approach in dealing with the four-star generals and admirals who direct his wars.

and this one you conveniently ignored:

Dec 16, 2015 - Every one was retired early because they told President Obama things ... of the command shuffle that took place after Obama fired McChrystal.

Hey, Tex - here's another one I posted:

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years | Investor's ...

Oct 29, 2013 - Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama administration this year, leading to speculation by active and retired ...

so obaMao the commie - your hero, fired/forced out all those military people - and put in pro-gay members of the deep state every corner of our military he could.

It was ALL about socially changing our country into a deep state globalist country with permanent legal control by liberals.

My point was, on the "diagnosing" aspect - you never have any stated reasons to back up your "diagnosing" claims, and I don't believe the teams you were on worked like that. So, so far, your political hatred is not "diagnosing" via your career experience.

Therefore, either put up, or go have a second helping of turkey, mashed potatoes, dressing, cranberries (I prefer the whole berry type), and too much homemade pumpkin pie with plenty of coffee.

On 11/22/2018 at 9:16 AM, calfoxwc said:

My point was, on the "diagnosing" aspect - you never have any stated reasons to back up your "diagnosing" claims, and I don't believe the teams you were on worked like that. So, so far, your political hatred is not "diagnosing" via your career experience.

Therefore, either put up, or ........

If you insist I will do my best to describe how a psychiatric diagnostic team works. I'll stick to in-patient psychiatry to make it more concise (worked there, an outpatient counseling center, a mental health clinic and a VA Domiciliary, all as a counselor and/or clinical social worker. The teams consisted of psychiatry, psychology, psychiatric social worker, psychiatric nurse practitioner, psychiatric physicians assistant and in-patient charge nurse for psychiatry. The team would spend an initial 30 min to an hour interviewing a patient admitted to the unit and all team members participated equally in asking the pertinent questions that led the patient to be admitted. An initial diagnosis was discussed equally by all with an initial treatment plan determined as a group plan. Then every member would meet with every patient in the next few days individually to further assess everything going on with that person including a thorough review of past psych-social history. When this was completed the team meets again to further discuss, refine the diagnosis and agreed upon total treatment plan to include an aftercare plan worked out with the patient that might include follow-up with referral to appropriate agencies or programs such as mental health clinic, drug/alcohol treatment, vocational rehab for job interview/search, etc. .It's a very comprehensive assessment and follow-up process and each place referred includes similar assessments/screenings.  

So yes I know quite a lot about diagnosis having been trained for it and participated in it for just under 30 years. I have the added advantage of learning from the experiences and training of all those other professionals on those treatment teams, so I'd venture to say that would meet your standards of whether I can lend some relatively informed diagnostic opinions on dear leader. Of course I would prefer to see him go through a thorough neuro-psychiatric examination at Walter Reed. They may actually discover that the chronic lying is really one of the symptoms of early dementia and he just can't recall things, so he fabricates to fill in the blanks. I'd be a lot more forgiving it that were really the case with him, because most folks with that disability are totally unaware this is happening to them. They are being "truthful" to the best of their inability.

On 11/22/2018 at 9:11 AM, calfoxwc said:

Hey, Tex - here's another one I posted:

Obama's Military Coup Purges 197 Officers In Five Years | Investor's ...

Oct 29, 2013 - Nine senior commanding generals have been fired by the Obama administration this year, leading to speculation by active and retired ...

Bahaha. I was still in when this happen. We were top heavy. We had Generals clerking for higher ranking Generals. At 100k a year or more. Please talk about something you know something about. 

If you insist I will do my best to describe how a psychiatric diagnostic team works. I'll stick to in-patient psychiatry to make it more concise (worked there, an outpatient counseling center, a mental health clinic and a VA Domiciliary, all as a counselor and/or clinical social worker. The teams consisted of psychiatry, psychology, psychiatric social worker, psychiatric nurse practitioner, psychiatric physicians assistant and in-patient charge nurse for psychiatry. The team would spend an initial 30 min to an hour interviewing a patient admitted to the unit and all team members participated equally in asking the pertinent questions that led the patient to be admitted. An initial diagnosis was discussed equally by all with an initial treatment plan determined as a group plan. Then every member would meet with every patient in the next few days individually to further assess everything going on with that person including a thorough review of past psych-social history. When this was completed the team meets again to further discuss, refine the diagnosis and agreed upon total treatment plan to include an aftercare plan worked out with the patient that might include follow-up with referral to appropriate agencies or programs such as mental health clinic, drug/alcohol treatment, vocational rehab for job interview/search, etc. .It's a very comprehensive assessment and follow-up process and each place referred includes similar assessments/screenings.  

So yes I know quite a lot about diagnosis having been trained for it and participated in it for just under 30 years. I have the added advantage of learning from the experiences and training of all those other professionals on those treatment teams, so I'd venture to say that would meet your standards of whether I can lend some relatively informed diagnostic opinions on dear leader. Of course I would prefer to see him go through a thorough neuro-psychiatric examination at Walter Reed. They may actually discover that the chronic lying is really one of the symptoms of early dementia and he just can't recall things, so he fabricates to fill in the blanks. I'd be a lot more forgiving it that were really the case with him, because most folks with that disability are totally unaware this is happening to them. They are being "truthful" to the best of their inability.

blah blah. What you are supposed to do, IS HAVE LEGIT REASONS FOR YOUR LONELY "DIAGNOSIS". You have none.

If you had a team, they would have none. All the stuff you blabber vs Pres Trump - is bs because you have no reasons to back up what you are saying.

2 hours ago, cccjwh said:

I was still in when this happen.

"when this happen" ??? LOL. Are you using a speech to English translator, idiot?

obamao was more paranoid that Richard Nixon - obamao was paranoid over military leaders who didn't kiss his

dirty rear end and helped him look like a moron.

ps. Biden helped them do it.

Obama Relationship With Military Generals - Washington Post

One of President Obama’s earliest actions during his administration was relieving Army Gen. David McKiernan as the commander of U.S. forces from Afghanistan, the first of many changes in military leadership. ... President Obama had been in office for only five months when he ..

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

blah blah. What you are supposed to do, IS HAVE LEGIT REASONS FOR YOUR LONELY "DIAGNOSIS". You have none.

If you had a team, they would have none. All the stuff you blabber vs Pres Trump - is bs because you have no reasons to back up what you are saying.

I have more than ample experience and knowledge to form an opinion, which is exactly what I have done. And as I said Trump needs a true team neuro-psychiatric evaluation/diagnosis because he shows too many symptoms that can be dangerous for the country for a man in his position.

You just don't like the fact that someone with all my knowledge/experience in differential diagnosis thinks that is required from what I have witnessed from this president's interactions. My opinion is not bs. It also happens to be the opinion of a number of people currently active in the field of differential diagnosis. I just happen to share it with them. So much for your BS about my "Lonely diagnosis". Have a nice read and go back to what you do that I don't try to tell you how to do, raising crops.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/11/trump-physical-health-neurological-psychologists-psychiatrists-337389

I have more than ample experience and knowledge to form an opinion, which is exactly what I have done. And as I said Trump needs a true team neuro-psychiatric evaluation/diagnosis because he shows too many symptoms that can be dangerous for the country for a man in his position.

You just don't like the fact that someone with all my knowledge/experience in differential diagnosis thinks that is required from what I have witnessed from this president's interactions. My opinion is not bs. It also happens to be the opinion of a number of people currently active in the field of differential diagnosis. I just happen to share it with them. So much for your BS about my "Lonely diagnosis". Have a nice read and go back to what you do that I don't try to tell you how to do, raising crops.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/01/11/trump-physical-health-neurological-psychologists-psychiatrists-337389

baloney. stinkie, digested and expulsed baloney.

A. You have never given one legit reason for your political hackjob "diagnosis". Your "70" think a mental health exam is in order.]

Your "professional diagnosis" is with NO EXAM ??? that's worse that dumb - it's dishonest.

B. Here ya go: https://psychcentral.com/lib/mental-health-professionals-us-statistics/

older data - but even back in 2010/2011 - there were 552,000 mental health professionals in the United States, Tex.

So, I'LL TRUMP YOUR 70 with my 550,000. 550,000 > liberal bitchie 70 !

your sickly 70 is 1.27xxxxxxx percent of reality.

Have a nice day. Don't make "diagnosis" with no legit evidence from which you draw conclusions. Said evidence should be the result of an actual evaluation. Your politics make me wonder about you - why you so mad, bro ?

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

baloney. stinkie, digested and expulsed baloney.

A. You have never given one legit reason for your political hackjob "diagnosis". Your "70" think a mental health exam is in order.]

Your "professional diagnosis" is with NO EXAM ??? that's worse that dumb - it's dishonest.

B. Here ya go: https://psychcentral.com/lib/mental-health-professionals-us-statistics/

older data - but even back in 2010/2011 - there were 552,000 mental health professionals in the United States, Tex.

So, I'LL TRUMP YOUR 70 with my 550,000. 550,000 > liberal bitchie 70 !

your sickly 70 is 1.27xxxxxxx percent of reality.

Have a nice day. Don't make "diagnosis" with no legit evidence from which you draw conclusions. Said evidence should be the result of an actual evaluation. Your politics make me wonder about you - why you so mad, bro

Me mad? You just keep ignoring me keep calling for that in-person diagnostic evaluation as do the 70 and as does conservative writer George Will over a year ago. Did you not read anything or did you just read into it what you want it to be?

Everyone with a brain looking at this wants an objective in person legitimate complete examination. Sounds like you are joining the rest of us or you're just throwing more shit to see what sticks and really would not like to see an exam done. 

Let me quote myself again so you can't continue to ignore it, "And as I said Trump needs a true team neuro-psychiatric evaluation/diagnosis because he shows too many symptoms that can be dangerous for the country for a man in his position."

more stinkin baloney. You are calliing for an exam simply because you are mad because your higgardly and your obaMao's legacy is trashed and not worth spitting on, dude.

Like the attack on Kavanaugh - it's poltiical hate attacks with no reason to back it up at all.

Symptoms? what symptons? he doesn't give our free Trumphones?

I got yers symptoms right here:

Trump was ABSOLUTELY CORRECT about the EU and the PARIS ACCORD.

or would you rather us be like France:

You love Macron? He's "so sane" ?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7817676/police-bombarded-with-fireworks-fight-back-with-tear-gas-as-mass-riots-turn-paris-into-warzone/

11 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Let me quote myself again so you can't continue to ignore it, "And as I said Trump needs a true team neuro-psychiatric evaluation/diagnosis because he shows too many symptoms that can be dangerous for the country for a man in his position."

Political abuse of psychiatry - Wikipedia

Political abuse of psychiatry is the misuse of psychiatry, including diagnosis, detention, and ... Psychiatric diagnoses such as the diagnosis of "sluggish schizophrenia" in political dissidents in the USSR were used for political purposes. .... In accordance with Chinese law that contains the concept of "political harm to society" ...
There was systematic political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union, based on the ..... According to Snezhnevsky, patients with sluggish schizophrenia could present .... the Soviet state) and 190-1 (dissemination of false fabrications defaming the ..... The psychiatrists claim the need to treat not society but the dissidents and ...

"Trump is x". You declare stuff about Pres Trump all the time, you have no idea how to interpret symptoms as you say it...

because you haven't examined him.

He's being extremely successful, Tex - I don't that is mental illness just because you are a hardcore liberal.

your wild claims are nothing but hateful antagonism towards a man who is being a great president.

that sounds crazy to me, but that is just me.

American Psychiatric Association,  statement: "We at the APA call for an end to psychiatrists providing professional opinions in the media about public figures whom they have not examined, whether it be on cable news appearances, books or social media. Armchair psychiatry or the use of psychiatry as a political tool is the misuse of psychiatry and is unacceptable and unethical. ... A proper psychiatric evaluation requires more than a review of television appearances, tweets and public comments."

Re Above Posts: And some people would say to leave man in charge of nuclear weapons that is suspected to be incompetent to make those decisions would be tantamount to inviting world catastrophe somewhat similar to other world leaders that led us (the world) into WW II. Kind of foolish if there is a viable alternative that can be objectively carried out.

And no I haven't examined him, but if he appears to have symptoms like he does I would certain get him examined if I had the power to do so, just as I would if someone were displaying symptoms of major depression. I would offer to take either to the proper place to get examined more thoroughly, something I did on a regular basis in my work.