Sign in to follow this  
beyster

I Trust In Kizer

3 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

lol... little chance of that... unless there's an unreleased SportsScience episode on the shelf somewhere... or a big, carnivorous flag laying in wait for him opening day...

LOL...Just for old time's sake:

Never gets old... forgot it took three guys to help him find his way out.

4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

LOL...Just for old time's sake:

Hahahahaha ahahahahahahah. I had never seen that before. Great stuff. 

2 hours ago, wargograw said:

Hahahahaha ahahahahahahah. I had never seen that before. Great stuff. 

See what you miss when you come late to the party?

Kizer is done by week 4. 

Hogan is the Real MVP. Fuck Kizer. 

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

Oh now you're just trying to sound crazy. 

19 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Take these PoG 💊💊💊 , you must be way behind on them 

• Haha 1

You'll see. Kizer is not the answer. Just the newest Mary Kay Cabot crush and a poor fool about to get wrecked week one. Literally Kizer is the worst possible choice to start week 1. 

This means that we fucked. 

Hogan 

Oz

Kessler/Kizer

In that order is the QB talent right now on this team. I thought we were supposed to TRUST, TRUST ME on Kessler, said Hue Jackson. Just gotta trust me. Yeah, the worst QB right now on the roster right next to the boy wonder Kizer that's never called a real play in a game that mattered. It's embarrassing. 

19 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

boy wonder Kizer that's never called a real play in a game that mattered. It's embarrassing. 

No QB's call the plays.  The HC / OC call the plays.  The QB just repeats what he was told to the guys in the huddle.

Here's two things that I've noticed about you Poetic:

1) You are a passionate, loyal, diehard (not diehard, dieimpossible) Browns fan.  Through and through.

2) I can't think of any time that I've agreed with your point of view on a topic.  (but then again, that's what makes the world go 'round)

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Orion said:

No QB's call the plays.  The HC / OC call the plays.  The QB just repeats what he was told to the guys in the huddle.

Here's two things that I've noticed about you Poetic:

1) You are a passionate, loyal, diehard (not diehard, dieimpossible) Browns fan.  Through and through.

2) I can't think of any time that I've agreed with your point of view on a topic.  (but then again, that's what makes the world go 'round)

3. You are frequently a freeking idiot, however.

On 8/30/2017 at 10:16 AM, Tour2ma said:

lol... little chance of that... unless there's an unreleased SportsScience episode on the shelf somewhere... or a big, carnivorous flag laying in wait for him opening day...

Black Weeden doesn't get trapped under the flag, black Weeden kneels under the flag.

• Like 2

Black Wheezy? The Jeffersons?

On 8/28/2017 at 0:06 PM, Tour2ma said:

I get that... but we'll also be starting our #1's. Plus have to remember that half (I'm guestimating) of the 8 carries have been designed, read-option runs. I expect us to see 2-3 of the these per week.

It will be fun to watch. I would have started him from day 1.

21 minutes ago, beyster said:

So....

What did you guys think? 

I think its way too early to call him the guy...

Yes... but also way too early to say he's not the guy.

2 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Yes... but also way too early to say he's not the guy.

Not to be a dick but the odds are huge that he won't be just given the past decade or so. Some guys are negative about the quarterback with every single one to take a snap. So far the naysayers have been correct every time. Drawing to an inside straight is never a high success play but we can certainly still hope.

WSS

2 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not to be a dick but the odds are huge that he won't be just given the past decade or so

Well, I guess we're due then........... 

41 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Not to be a dick but the odds are huge that he won't be just given the past decade or so. Some guys are negative about the quarterback with every single one to take a snap. So far the naysayers have been correct every time. Drawing to an inside straight is never a high success play but we can certainly still hope.

But those in the know know that a decade's worth of misses has no more impact on the next selection's odds of success than a coin flip history has on the odds of the next flip. And that's not even considering that this is a new FO. It's what the naysayers are ignorant of...

But then there's the matter of what he will or won't "be". Starter? Franchise? All-Pro? Elite?  Very different odds for very different levels...

I'm not prejudging this one. So at minimum IMO it's a closer call than was RG3 or JFF or Wheezy or many more now fading deep into obscurity. Rather this time I see hope and just want to look for signs of progress.

8 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Except that their pessimism is a self-fulfilling prophecy. 

2 hours ago, wargograw said:

Except that their pessimism is a self-fulfilling prophecy. 

Kizer holds the ball too long. This is not something that can be improved upon. His synapses are what they are. His habits, his internal timer to get rid of the bal has long ago been emblazoned in his brain. 7 sacks is not just a rookie issue. It is the issue of a dimwit.

Quarterbacks who hold on to the ball too long don't even get a chance to learn otherwise, even if it could be corrected. QBs who are run first, like Kizer, all hold the ball too long. hey all get hit mercilessly, and viciously as a rule. Kizer's life line in the NFL is not long. Some QBs don't get hit that much in 8 games. Add to that, this kid will take off and run, given that he is not polished, tells you he is going to get blasted, and blasted hard.

Will the Ravens take him out? There is a good chance. Will it please me? Not from a standpoint of a nice kid getting hurt, no. But from the perspective of me again being right while you guys spend the entire season in misery, not able to come post on the board because once again, Ghoolie was right? Yep, you're damned right it will please me. But hey, don't blame me, I never wanted a black Tarkenton, nor a Cowboy wannabe with toothpick ankles.

9 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Kizer holds the ball too long. This is not something that can be improved upon. His synapses are what they are. His habits, his internal timer to get rid of the bal has long ago been emblazoned in his brain. 7 sacks is not just a rookie issue. It is the issue of a dimwit.

Quarterbacks who hold on to the ball too long don't even get a chance to learn otherwise, even if it could be corrected. QBs who are run first, like Kizer, all hold the ball too long. hey all get hit mercilessly, and viciously as a rule. Kizer's life line in the NFL is not long. Some QBs don't get hit that much in 8 games. Add to that, this kid will take off and run, given that he is not polished, tells you he is going to get blasted, and blasted hard.

Will the Ravens take him out? There is a good chance. Will it please me? Not from a standpoint of a nice kid getting hurt, no. But from the perspective of me again being right while you guys spend the entire season in misery, not able to come post on the board because once again, Ghoolie was right? Yep, you're damned right it will please me. But hey, don't blame me, I never wanted a black Tarkenton, nor a Cowboy wannabe with toothpick ankles.

Stopped after the first two sentences.

Jared Goff would like a word with you.  

Steelers played almost all zone the whole game fwiw.

11 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Jared Goff would like a word with you.  

How 'bout my guy? Just may have a chance...